Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Why Do People Sleep In The Church? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Sleep In The Church? (42104 Views)

10 Funny Ways People Sleep During Sermon / Why Do People Sleep In Church / Why Do People Sleep In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by Deijay(f): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
Satan's tactics f hijackin pple's blesinz
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by engroke(m): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
tpacalipse: Be careful! For some who sleep in church might be saved while those who observe and post their pictures online might perish. It might be good if all shud mind his or her business at church for veryone come but for different reasons.
perish ko, pepper snacks ni
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by Damstarr(f): 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:
Because they are in their Father's house
undecided
Sir-Tunechi:
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by cachal: 12:21am On Nov 11, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

Nice, they sleepy because they are in a safe zone (their fathers house)
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by 2rutalk(m): 12:44am On Nov 11, 2013
Fake pictures
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by debbleopto: 12:55am On Nov 11, 2013
Afam4eva: Satan gives them a very heavy knock on the head grin On a more serious note i've always wondered that also. I used to sleep in church especially in night services and the sleep is usually the strongest and sometimes, i would wish that a bed be presented to me at that spot. The funny thing is that i always pray that the service comes to an end as soon as possible and when the service eventually comes to an end, the sleep disappears.

on sighting the pic I know that this is usual occurrence in some assemblies. it is not the picture in question but the incidence. It is usually spiritual attack. you struggle with the sleep and your whole body will be weak and immediately after the service the sleep will be gone. Even if you determined to nap a little the sleep refuse to come.
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by bigtt76(f): 2:03am On Nov 11, 2013
Why won't they sleep! When most wake up very early (3am) to rush and grab seat like say heaven na first come first serve grin
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 11, 2013
They sleep coz dey dont wanna watch pastors slapping people noni... End time slapping things
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by ernestuc: 4:46am On Nov 11, 2013
D devil is a liar,at tyms is cause by work of satan he want 2 denial dem some special blessing 4rm God.so resist it when it comes

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by cy4ril: 6:11am On Nov 11, 2013
Those that did night work on Saturday alway sleep in church on Sunday
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by prezzsoj(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2013
This kind of sleep is not an ordinary eyes and 1 more thing the picture is not real @all;;;;;;;;;;
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by seangy4konji: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2013
a nor deh go church
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2013
I heard that there is a demon responsible for this act.
While in church, the demon comes to ur face, blows u breeze and off u go!
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by ruchinaola: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2013
@poster this pix was taken in the church. and what sort of church is this? no no no
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by agehero13(f): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, that your photo up there isn't real.
yeah, i also wanted to say thesame thing, its jst isnt real. How can 4-5 people be sleeping in a row
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by LausDeo(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2013
Simple! Church is boring
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by Omieye22: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2013
tpacalipse: Be careful! For some who sleep in church might be saved while those who observe and post their pictures online might perish. It might be good if all shud mind his or her business at church for veryone come but for different reasons.
please if you see something wrong correct it can you imagine what would have happened if christ the saviour of the world minded his business the sole purpose of coming to church is to worship God and to followship with one another its in line with the law of sabbath
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by bamssy(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2013
Harbosede02: Wen pple sleep in church,dey don't sleep dat deep na,d pix wasn't taken in church!
I agree wt u xcept if d church dnt av urshers or its an allnite service
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by Effectiz: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Na civilization na, imagine person dy church, pastor go js say "can somebody do something unusual 4 d lord?".. Abeg does guy try abeg.. Dem dy obey d prophet cool
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by maleversion(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
@op u shud ave gotten a better pix to drive home your point,frm d left,d guys shirt is unbuttoned,p'ple don't luk soo rascal in church these days,i guess this ur pix was gotten frm a different scene......Nairalanders sef?jobbing ursef tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by Rossikk(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
@op Funny pic that.

I guess they'd heard enough bullshiit. cool
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by crackhouse(m): 1:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Sylvyangel: Nairalanders whats your take on this? Why do u think people sleep in the church during service

A cross section of some church members sleeping in the church
the church looks like one church in Abuja along airport road. I don't want to mention name.
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by crackhouse(m): 1:38am On Nov 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Satan gives them a very heavy knock on the head grin On a more serious note i've always wondered that also. I used to sleep in church especially in night services and the sleep is usually the strongest and sometimes, i would wish that a bed be presented to me at that spot. The funny thing is that i always pray that the service comes to an end as soon as possible and when the service eventually comes to an end, the sleep disappears.
that's the devil at work.
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by Juwonlo73(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2013
Because the serpent of old is still active in business. If not by 'sleeping' or 'browsing' how can he succed in diverting the minds away from the Word of God?
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by DeeAngel85: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2013

Na witchhhhh ooooooo cool

Na witchhhhh ooooooo
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by Rexyl(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
bigtt76: Why won't they sleep! When most wake up very early (3am) to rush and grab seat like say heaven na first come first serve grin

Lol! May God forgive u. It is better to be serious for God rather than Satan that brings chaos and harm!
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by thriver: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2013
any info about gionee p2?
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by dolas12292(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
People sleep in 'church' because they actually do not have the slightest idea of what they are doing there. If they should be before the president who is a mortal, would they even as much as blink? But because God is invisible, full of grace and abundant in mercy, we take him for a ride! God get case with humans o
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by Glamrock(f): 2:08am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by October1960: 5:36am On May 02, 2016
Because they repeat same thing from same book.

Also it's all about money from gullible people to living large pastors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? / Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.