Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Please Who Has Used Stocksourcing. Com In Importing Used Laptops And Phones - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Has Used Stocksourcing. Com In Importing Used Laptops And Phones (1889 Views)

Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? / How Can I Proctect Myself Against Fraud In Importing Used Machines / Start Importing Used/refurbished Laptops From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has Used Stocksourcing. Com In Importing Used Laptops And Phones by uwa1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Please i need ur help if u have used stocksourcing.com to import laptops and phones into Nigeria. I want to know how to order 4rm dem, thou i went to their site but coouldnt see the link for placing orders and couldn't contact dem. Also i want to knw if it is safe doing business with dem. And any other information or better sites to import used uk laptops.
Re: Please Who Has Used Stocksourcing. Com In Importing Used Laptops And Phones by dav8id(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
very simple.. Click on laptop category,subscribe to their newslatter by enter your email address. They will email you list of available laptop on stock with pictures,price,space and condition in a pdf or html format. Also with a link to click on if you're interested in buying any of the laptop.
Follow the link will take you to there site. Click on image of the laptop you want to buy and wailt for it to load, after loading, you wil see the details of the laptop and a link at the bottom of the details said contact sales agent' click the link and the link will lead you to another page where you can send message to sale agent. Just send the link to the laptop and the sales agent wil reply u with any info u need to knw, including payment and shipping. Payment method paypal and bank transfer
Re: Please Who Has Used Stocksourcing. Com In Importing Used Laptops And Phones by globalaid(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Am not comfortable with that site and the company. My two cent.
Re: Please Who Has Used Stocksourcing. Com In Importing Used Laptops And Phones by uwa1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
dav8id: very simple.. Click on laptop category,subscribe to their newslatter by enter your email address. They will email you list of available laptop on stock with pictures,price,space and condition in a pdf or html format. Also with a link to click on if you're interested in buying any of the laptop.
Follow the link will take you to there site. Click on image of the laptop you want to buy and wailt for it to load, after loading, you wil see the details of the laptop and a link at the bottom of the details said contact sales agent' click the link and the link will lead you to another page where you can send message to sale agent. Just send the link to the laptop and the sales agent wil reply u with any info u need to knw, including payment and shipping. Payment method paypal and bank transfer

Thank u very much. That means i cant do anytin until dey send me the link after subscribing to their newsletters. Please can i ve ur contact (phone no), i ll like to talk to u. Tank u.
Re: Please Who Has Used Stocksourcing. Com In Importing Used Laptops And Phones by uwa1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
globalaid: Am not comfortable with that site and the company. My two cent.

Thanks. But what's ur reason for not beeing comfortable. Also, please do u have any better site i can buy and ship used uk laptops to Nigeria.
Re: Please Who Has Used Stocksourcing. Com In Importing Used Laptops And Phones by Justicemarv(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2013
If a Pupil in Nursery school can own a laptop, how much more you?
At J-TECH SERVICES, cheap and affordable quality brand-new laptops are within you reach at amazing prices. Yes! N18,000-N25,000.
Why not start making money by purchase and resell for big profits?
See more details below:
www.justicemarv.com/laptops/

Re: Please Who Has Used Stocksourcing. Com In Importing Used Laptops And Phones by uwa1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
Please has any1 done with dem.
Re: Please Who Has Used Stocksourcing. Com In Importing Used Laptops And Phones by fortunejum: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
uwa1:

Thanks. But what's ur reason for not beeing comfortable. Also, please do u have any better site i can buy and ship used uk laptops to Nigeria.
MALLFORAFRICA.COM IS RELIABLE. I HAVE USED THE SITE TO BUY FROM AMAZON AND MORE OTHER SHOPS

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Vtu Business In Nigeria By Registering With Recharge And Get Paid / Very Clean Iphone 6S Plus Replica ... 10k / I Buy Gift Cards At Great Prices.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.