Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why Tianshi, GNLD, Tasly Kasly,etc Collapsed And Why All These New MLM Companies - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Tianshi, GNLD, Tasly Kasly,etc Collapsed And Why All These New MLM Companies (10733 Views)

Tasly Product / Beware Of Mlm Schemes : Cdtforever Is In All Likelihood A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tianshi, GNLD, Tasly Kasly,etc Collapsed And Why All These New MLM Companies by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Why Tianshi, GNLD, Tasly Kasly,etc Collapsed And Why All These New MLM Companies by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
ayodele123:
In Nigeria, MLM is a scam
If you have time and you want to do something dignifying that is worthwhile, do not go for ML
Any MLM that thrives on recruitment of downlines and pays commissions for recruiting downlines is a scam waiting to collapse
Any MLM that pays recruits salesmen and pays commissions for sales made but not for recruitment is a good business that will stand
True talk- some untasteful Nigerians have really tarnished the good image mlm 'was' supposed to have...to me it's a waste of time and money EXCEPT you are the founding owner or they trade goods or services aside the "miracle" supplements.*smiles
Re: Why Tianshi, GNLD, Tasly Kasly,etc Collapsed And Why All These New MLM Companies by Marvey1: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2015
Truth is nigeria youths are very good with analyzing and criticizing but most time dont av anything to offer u.My candid advice is dont let anybody deceive u in dis life,what may not work for one person doesnt mean it wont work for d other.Most pple av nothing to offer yet they will be d first to criticize others that are trying to change your life for the better.If u do MLM business and fail just know dat u did not do it well simple,it is not a 'get rich fast' kinda business,you need to exercise patience.

Research has shown that the only industry with the highest number of millionaires is MLM, and there are so many new people making huge pay from it today.Remember life is all about taking risk cos if u refuse to take risk,u must work under somebody taking a risk and u will definitely be used and dump.My advice is look for a good mlm company,study and understand their marketing plan,obey all the rules and sincerely work the business.If u do it right i bet u 2-3 years is even too much for your story to turn 360 degrees. Am a very young graduate and dats what i do full time and i know if i can do it,you can do better.i dont see anything bad in anyone making his or her own mistakes and learning from it.Pls note dat am not saying this for you to join my network but just dont allow people to deceive u on what mlm is not.They will only tell u about those pple dat have failed but will neva tell u about those that av made millions of dollars from it.Mary kay, Jim Rohn,Charley Bolton,Randy Gage,Klinogo Mc Dermis,Dedra sala,milagro dubon,Andrea sax, Holly Roush,Jeff Elliot, Seebacher Lyoness,Tammy Smith,Calvin Becerra,Vick Strizheus, Chris & Debbie Atkinson,Jessica Ellerman, Nick & Ashley Sarnicola,Robbie Davis, Cameron Corr,Dave Savula, Jennifer & Darin Dowd, Jimmy Smith etc.These are just few of d young billionaires in d industry, read about how the got started so you can be inspired and pls run away from negative pple.anybody dat tells you anything is difficult is a negative and lazy person.Remember! you are more than what is in your bank account.
Re: Why Tianshi, GNLD, Tasly Kasly,etc Collapsed And Why All These New MLM Companies by channelz: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Tianshi, GNLD, Tasly Kasly,etc Collapsed And Why All These New MLM Companies by channelz: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2015
bros12345:
As at my last count, there have been well over 50 MLM or network marketing companies in Nigeria. Many have gone completely obsolete while many are barely just there.

Chances are many will still come and go.

Nigerians seem to never learn from the outcomes of these companies. They will always join the latest one in town. Blame it on poverty and government carelessness.

220 Diseases, One Cure...For Real?

In this country, a small boy in China can just put together a small concoction and come and tell us it cures 220 diseases and before you know it, we’ll be running around promoting the concoction.

I do have a beef with MLM companies, not because of anything but because they have become permanent vehicles to siphon people of their little hard earned cash.

The Get Rich Lies in MLM

I’m sure a couple of us here have tried to get rich with some of these network marketing companies. There is always that impression that this is going to be the "wave of the future", a business model that is gaining momentum, growing in acceptance and legitimacy and, as its promoters claim, will eventually replace most other forms of marketing and sales.

The impression is further sealed as we see some people who claim to have gotten cars and would be travelling the nations all because they belonged to the MLM Company.

Many people seeing that now go as far as registering their brothers, sisters, children, spouses, and friends and so on. Working hard to get their own cars, they eventually get disappointed as they realize that people are not joining anymore

Here are 4 Reasons MLM Companies Don’t Work on the Long Run

1.The Products and Services are expensivemlm2

People don’t seem to see this. However, it’s true that these network marketing companies build into the products the so called commission they will pay you. This makes the prices of the products out of the proper rate.

How many times have you bought a sachet of tea, like lipton, something you should buy less than N20, you ended up buying it N100 or more?

2. The Products Do Not Add Value in the Long Run

Most times the products involved in these MLM companies that promise heaven just don’t live up to it.

Some years ago, my mother got sick. I sent her money to go to the hospital but she went for Tianshi products and lied to me she had started treatment.

The so called Tianshi supplements didn’t work. It was at the point of death that my Mum opened up to me and we had to rush her to a teaching hospital. We ended up spending over half a million naira to save her life.

These vitamins and so called natural teas never replace the place of proper checkup and treatment when someone is sick. The vast testimonials you see in the trainings are hand picked cases that the details are not often known.

3. MLM Strains Relationships

Just introduce 5 people and let the 5 people introduce 5 and bam, you are on your way to Bahamas, right?people-linked

Only if that was easy.

Building a network is not easy especially if the players are required to pay to be in the network.

4. Favors only the Early Entrants

This is why MLM becomes a pyramid scheme at the end of the day. The profit made from the product sales are not enough to make up for the compensations in the system.

To really make it, you have to recruit people. And those people have to recruit people. So the late joiners are left as the brunt bearers.

Final Thoughts

As should be obvious from this article, these are my opinions only. I am only familiar with a few MLM opportunities, and I happily admit that I did not get the joining level.

I am very open-minded, and I’m sure many people have good experiences with MLM.

That said, if you are involved in MLM or are presented with an opportunity please consider my points above, try to cut past all the hype that is likely to be associated with the presented opportunity, and use your own mind to decide the value of the opportunity.

Source: http://higherbase.com/

HIGHERBASE IS NIGERIA'S NUMBER ENTREPRENEURS COLLEGE
You observed rightly.
Re: Why Tianshi, GNLD, Tasly Kasly,etc Collapsed And Why All These New MLM Companies by lizreal: 7:33pm On May 23, 2015
The ’Positive Change’ team is inviting you to the Alliance in motion global MONEY- MAKING OPPORTUNITIES Our Team is committed to: Fighting Poverty and Joblessness; Discouraging and Eliminating Financial Crimes; Creating Lasting Wealth and Prosperity. You will learn how to make it big in this business within a very short period of time. Chichi 08079497098
Re: Why Tianshi, GNLD, Tasly Kasly,etc Collapsed And Why All These New MLM Companies by opeadura(f): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2015
@op what u said is not true especially that of gnld becos it is really working.If u want to know come to gnld company at lagos.It is still existing
Re: Why Tianshi, GNLD, Tasly Kasly,etc Collapsed And Why All These New MLM Companies by AdejorLawrence(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
ok
Re: Why Tianshi, GNLD, Tasly Kasly,etc Collapsed And Why All These New MLM Companies by digits69: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Contact us @Kings Empire for quality and affordable services.
We render repair work of your musical instruments e.g Keyboards, guitars, Amplifiers e.t.c

We also render rental services of Musical instruments

Also Want to sell your used musical gears or Purchase

Simply contact us @Kings Empire
Call no- 08180964674
Whatsapp no - 09075933002
Music heals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Or Tipper/dump Truck Which One Is More Lucrative? / Plastic ID Card Making / Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.