Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Where To Download Novels - Literature/Writing Ads (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Where To Download Novels (42807 Views)

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Download Novels by SilverSnow(m): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
chistar01:
thanks bro. BTW, who needs Games of thrones book 1-5 and Harry potter book 1-7?..
Please if you still have these books, can you forward to fidelisokojie@gmail.com? I need them badly....Thank you
Re: Where To Download Novels by mownie: 5:51am On Aug 04, 2016
SilverSnow:
Please if you still have these books, can you forward to fidelisokojie@gmail.com? I need them badly....Thank you
pls i need too.olatayoojo@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by SegilolaSalami: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
ssultana:
Hi everyone,I'm in dire need of a good site to download books for free(I'm sure there are others like me here too).Pls if you happen to know of any reliable sites,just drop the address here.....I'm grateful already

hiya,

you can get books from my publisher website for free by subscribing to the newsletter. I don't recommend joining pirate websites

here's one of the free books to download http://www.segilolapublishing.com/product/yetunde-ode-mother-ebook/

happy reading
Re: Where To Download Novels by Despirado121(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
chistar01:
thanks bro. BTW, who needs Games of thrones book 1-5 and Harry potter book 1-7?..
Re: Where To Download Novels by SegilolaSalami: 6:36am On Nov 05, 2016
sorry, i'm not sure. have you tried amazon or ebay?

moshoodn:

Hi Segilola,

That name reminds me of the Protagonist in The Broken Ladder.

Please, where can one download all those old Pacesetter's novels?
Re: Where To Download Novels by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2016
Please I need Stephanie Laurens and Julia Quinn books, I can't download any of her books.
Daphnebr96@gmail.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2016
Despirado121:
yea I need Games of Thrones novels
Re: Where To Download Novels by Despirado121(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2016
DaphneBr:
yea I need Games of Thrones novels

I av no pdf o, just d epub version.

Modified..
U av a mail
Re: Where To Download Novels by futurerex: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
whirlwind7:
Post the name of your favourite authors here, as well as your email, and i will send you lots of books. I got so much books in my collection, i cant finish reading them in a hundred years! Im dying to share.
mikespetinc@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Where To Download Novels by Despirado121(m): 2:03am On Dec 15, 2016
whirlwind7:
Post the name of your favourite authors here, as well as your email, and i will send you lots of books. I got so much books in my collection, i cant finish reading them in a hundred years! Im dying to share.

James hardley chase & sydney sheldon @ aliuridwanbabatunde01@gmail.com . Tnx
Re: Where To Download Novels by iLecon: 6:47am On Dec 29, 2016
PLEASE!!! Who can help me get Changes: A love story by Ama Ata Aidoo... U can send to olalecon@gmail.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by OmorrRh: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2016
Please I need Sidney Sheldon, James Hadley Chase novels and African novels especialy doz of Cyprian Ekwensi and Chinua Achebe..please!..Email @ folakemiolafare123@gmail.com...thanks already
Re: Where To Download Novels by GeneralMaC1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
whirlwind7:
Do u use mobile phone with android OS? Then get the free app called ireader. It opens books in the .mobi format, n can be used offline. You can download countless books and novels from thepiratebay.sx in .mobi, pdf and .epub formats. Just select the ebook section, and you are on your way to bibliographic bliss! wink If you do use android, just download the coolreader app. Post the name of your favourite authors here, as well as your email, and i will send you lots of books. I got so much books in my collection, i cant finish reading them in a hundred years! Im dying to share.

Plzz share wif me..Dozziechidozie@yahoo.com
Favourite authors Sidney sheldon danielle steel john Grisham jefery Archer
Re: Where To Download Novels by source10able: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
FREE author consultancy service - call 08185028958 if you are based in Nigeria.

Would you like your manuscript or existing ebook converted into a work of art and available on Amazon kindle, iBooks, Kobo, Barnes and Noble + 20 other eBook retailers?

Do you need promotion to our mailing list of over 50,000 active kindle subscribers and counting? If that’s a Yes, then you are serious about making money from writing or publishing books. Call Now or message us on facebook or twitter: @sadavidia - to book our service.

Best regards
@sadavidia
Re: Where To Download Novels by sisisioge: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
whirlwind7:
Do u use mobile phone with android OS? Then get the free app called ireader. It opens books in the .mobi format, n can be used offline. You can download countless books and novels from thepiratebay.sx in .mobi, pdf and .epub formats. Just select the ebook section, and you are on your way to bibliographic bliss! wink If you do use android, just download the coolreader app. Post the name of your favourite authors here, as well as your email, and i will send you lots of books. I got so much books in my collection, i cant finish reading them in a hundred years! Im dying to share.

Wowzerful! Pls send me some nice ones with plenty of comic relief . For instance, I love the Bridget Jones diary and confessions of a shopperholic collections die! Those are the kinds I could read these days...Gone are the days of serious authors for me. Sofie Kinsella is a good start. sisisioge1@yahoo.com. Thanks a ton.
Re: Where To Download Novels by pasqal09: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Despirado121:

I av no pdf o, just d epub version.

Modified..
U av a mail

Which of the game of thrones novels do u have?
Re: Where To Download Novels by Despirado121(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
pasqal09:

Which of the game of thrones novels do u have?
Visit http://english.htu.cn/epub.html nd download d whole series
Re: Where To Download Novels by victorlekan(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
chistar01:

pls bro,i need d books,give me d link or send to victorlekan2@gmail.com.God bless u.
Re: Where To Download Novels by pasqal09: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Despirado121:

Please confirm if this link is correct. I can't open it.
Re: Where To Download Novels by pasqal09: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Despirado121:

Bro this link doesn't work. Pls confirm if u made any errors on it.
Re: Where To Download Novels by Despirado121(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
pasqal09:

Bro this link doesn't work. Pls confirm if u made any errors on it.

I dnt thnk its stil workin. Visit bookzz.org or en.bookfi.net nd search for anybook. Almost all popular books ar on d website. Let me knw if it woks for u bro
Re: Where To Download Novels by Nobody: 11:33am On May 24, 2017
whirlwind7:
Pls if u have all the e-book series of game of thrones, kindly send them to me: bukolaokuyelu@gmail.com

I'll really appreciate it.. Thanks
Re: Where To Download Novels by SSBOtaru(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2017
Book cover maker perfect for you cover design project.
Very easy to work with with good customer support.

She gives a bonus 3d mock up for every order and a guide to get more leads on kindle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYLLvNRNjoc
Re: Where To Download Novels by laponsky(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=whirlwind7 post=18789906]
I'm overtly interested. Send as many books as you can( including african novelists)
justinosky@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Where To Download Novels by laponsky(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=Valon4ego post=18816941]
I have an android phone and without any presumption of ingratitude and greed, i'll like to have as many novels as you can share
justinosky@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Where To Download Novels by Mollyallex(f): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2017
Vock:
Pm me your choice of novels,I will gladly send it you
And I would appreciate Mario Luzon,Stephen king and Tom Clancy books...my mailbox is jacob.samuel62@yahoo.com

please I don't know if you can still send some books to me... as many as you possibly can

mollyallex@gmail.com

Anyone else can share with me too
Re: Where To Download Novels by Vock(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mollyallex:

please I don't know if you can still send some books to me... as many as you possibly can

mollyallex@gmail.com

Anyone else can share with me too

Whatsapp would be more appropriate
Re: Where To Download Novels by Mollyallex(f): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Vock:

Whatsapp would be more appropriate

Ok...how do I get across to you pls
Re: Where To Download Novels by Vock(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mollyallex:

Ok...how do I get across to you pls

Re: Where To Download Novels by oviidaniel(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
WITHOUT BORDERS
If we can write together, we can live together

Without Borders is a creative writing digital social experiment that will connect writers across borders.
It aims to use creative writing to fight discrimination and dispel stereotypes by showing how writers in different places and with different lives can contribute and tell one big story without having to destroy the little stories of others.
Fifty (50) or more writers will contribute to a fictional story by writing a one page continuation of the story ‘Without Borders’. Writers are free to twist the story in any form by addressing any social issue or topic of their choice but must connect the story in the page before their own.
How to participate
Indicate your willingness to participate or be contacted by the creators of the project and register here; https:///forms/bdFSee2wbbAXZPWu2

Upon acceptance into the project, a one page story would be sent for you to continue using the following guidelines;
Font size: 12
Font type: Times New Roman
Line spacing: 1.5
Text alignment: Justify
Not more than one page
If non-English words are contained please send an extra page listing and explaining them

Submit your continuation within five (5) days after receiving the one page story from the creators
Disclaimer
By submitting your own story you hereby agree that you have no control of any story before or after yours and your story becomes property of the social experiment/project
Acceptance of your work after review into the project is at the sole discretion of the creators
E-mail: withoutbordersng@gmail.com
Phone: +234 (0) 8052676700
Re: Where To Download Novels by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.