Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You (32631 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by zionchic(f): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2006
Moukee:

Zionchic, you have plagiarized Post#18

too bad hun, do you think that thing is for real it definitely came back to that i guess, i didn't know it was posted earlier, why should i want to plagiarize abeg oh
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by Moukee(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2006
Zionchic, I can't stop wondering if your thing is a dangerously jagged cavity meant to keep my thing in captivity.
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by Rhodalyn(f): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2006
Afeni:

Kisses her girl friend with her mouth wide open.
cheesy cheesy yeah!! thats me! grin
Badman888:

grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by zionchic(f): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2006
@ moukee

is that what you got? that's so gross, phewwwwwwwwwww. speeding off
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by Moukee(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2006
Zionchic, I love your sense of humour, my African princess.
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by moladun(f): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2006
moukee, the games is not said u shuld scoped, it said u shuld peeped
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by 2cantango(f): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2006
moladun just told a room full of people about your paid membership at HornyDiscoNurses.com cheesy cheesy
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by PLAYBOY3(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2006
2cantango doea Like junk food but dont like to eat indoor
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by mukina2: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2006
Playboy cleaning his smelly shoes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by jgirl3: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2006
mukina thinks President Bush is a totally dreamy sex bomb hunk. shocked
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by lordimpaq(m): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2006
j-girl just gave a beggar 100$
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by damygurl(f): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2006
lordimpaq is applying tooth-whitening gel to a chipped and coffee-stained snaggle-tooth.
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by lordimpaq(m): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2006
dammy gurl thinks all good looking men drink coffee
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by damygurl(f): 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2006
lordimpaq's left buttock is hypersensitive, and if tickled, will break down into tears.

dat's just 2 funny!!
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by gee4game(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2006
hello how are u doing. well i guess u dont know me well i just wanna say hello to u.
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by eveseh(f): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2006
gee4game is so good and nice that when i turn my back i always gets a big duhhhhh
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by 2cantango(f): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2006
eve loves you, like a drunk bum with a bladder infection loves his "personal relief" jar. shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by diddy4(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2006
damn, ewwwwwww. dats so disgusting. lol, lmao
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by eveseh(f): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2006
2cantango:

eve loves you, like a drunk bum with a bladder infection loves his "personal relief" jar. shocked cheesy cheesy

lol

2c was da mama i knew but i guess i was lying to myself,thinking she was there for eve
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by eveseh(f): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2006
diddy4dt:

damn, ewwwwwww. that is so disgusting. lol, lmao

diddy loves moladun but he dont know how to say it he's here telling lmao,go and find her
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by 2cantango(f): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2006
eveseh:

2c was da mama i knew but i guess i was lying to myself,thinking she was there for eve

I haven't changed at all Eve, just refusing to believe everything I'm told by people in here.

I'm here for anyone who is true.
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by eveseh(f): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2006
hehe,told by people in here undecided
people they dont know they'll talk talk but if u wanna da true asked da eve one,

anyway i dont have thire time,

hope u aint changed on me
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by 2cantango(f): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2006
You've changed lately Eve - even your posts have changed.

Hope you didn't let all those dumb a$$es who were b*thin at you about post counts, effect the way you are in here. undecided

Or maaaaaybe you're so in love with ya Shishikins that you've been born again wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by eveseh(f): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2006
2cantango:

You've changed lately Eve - even your posts have changed.

Hope you didn't let all those dumb a$$es who were b*thin at you about post counts, effect the way you are in here. undecided

Or maaaaaybe you're so in love with ya Shishikins that you've been born again wink cheesy cheesy

hehehehe,born again,lol

well i dont know if am changed?
afeni also told me that he said am changed,u know sometimes people just gotta changed

i was thinking u are also angry wit mebeco me and rhoda had a probs here
she said i spoiled between u and her something like that,
but she didnt told me what it was that i did,so
i thought u are also angry wit me,i dont know what i did to her,but we forget it all,
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by diddy4(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2006
eveseh and rhoddy? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no go area.
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by eveseh(f): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2006
diddy4dt:

eveseh and rhoddy? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no go area.

big mouth dont fate ooooooooooo
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by jgirl3: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2006
eveseh soaks in PalmoliveĀ® for soft, smooth fingers.

lol
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by eveseh(f): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2006
j-girl:

eveseh soaks in PalmoliveĀ® for soft, smooth fingers.

lol

how do u mean?
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by jgirl3: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2006
I did as the topic said. I peeped into your life
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by 2cantango(f): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2006
j-girl is dreaming about Kelsey Grammer swathed in a provactively silky toga. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by jgirl3: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2006
eeeeeewwwwwww - kelsey grammar?

2cantango just kissed a mirror and purred, "I'm 10,000 fistsful of liquid sexual fury!!!"
Re: Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You by 2cantango(f): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lol cheesy only 10,000 fistsful? shocked cheesy cheesy

j-girl masturbates to NightLine. shocked shocked lipsrsealed it wasn't me who said it wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic) / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" / DO You See It? Pic Inserted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.