Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria (5933 Views)

Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast / A Nigerian Chelsea Fan Crying After Losing To Atletico Madrid / Losing 2 Guinea Or Losing To Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by adeyrule(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
See dem mumu pple dem cause riot after dey lose.dem dey add injury upon insult
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by elari(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
haha. i just dey laff
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by charlsecy4(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
[size=20pt]Nothing to verify this story![/size]
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Lateef9961(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hahahahaha
very funi indeed
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
600 eyas forwarded to em
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by SwitnessA(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
Abeg mk una no critize dem, Lagosians d do worse dan dis in dos days remember. Dats y Abuja, kaduna nd calabar is always pick 4 super eagles match.
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
KPELE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY AND BUILD A BETTER TEAM, OR WE CAN DASH YOU GUYS OUR SECOND HAND PLAYERS LIKE YAKUBU AND KAITA. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Vicjay1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ermm. This is a fogastrophic decidon. A lack of mindostatous djupatum. The gross venada should be in gaol.
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by zolajpower: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Majority of d guys riotin have their sibling represent their country. And had been huge amount by d govt. So dont blame them please.
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by goldenspoon: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
did you see that ethiopians are mad,after there coach promise to unleash spain on nigeria and kill them off..what is the result now burning expired volk-wagen in the poor nebor-hood fifa should set up a commitee to look into the riot.
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
donpetros: were they expecting thier team to win. They have forgotten that this super eagles is not the one of 2 to 3 years ago. With Emenike, Musa and Victor Moses, these eagles will continue to disturb thier opponents defence until they break.

They haven't showcase anything against top teams in the world. I saw this same team in confederation cup and World Cup qualifying group stage. They haven't been impressive. Ethiopia outplayed them in this match
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by onila(f): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
charlsecy4: [size=20pt]Nothing to verify this story![/size]
it was posted by Ethiopians that live in addis abbaba

go to most most Ethiopian forums
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Awwww shem
Sore losers..

cry cry
I weep 4 Ethiopia
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Mynd44: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
onila: it was posted by Ethiopians that live in addis abbaba

go to most most Ethiopian forums
Post a link
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by xynerise: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Deiok(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
They just want a taste of the world cup.
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
Might be true seeing as most people in the image are on ethiopian jersey..
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Fulaman198(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
Africa has a long way to go to get back to where we were in the 90s. Nigeria is not even good by world standard anymore. There was a time when African champion meant something. It meant you could play against the best teams in the world and do well. We lost to Spain in the confederation cup, but we beat them in 98. Spain has gotten better while we have become much worse.
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hmm..I love their confidence..

So they really bliv they could win Nigeria??

Wht a nightmare for them
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by jmoore(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Is this on BBC?
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by 3ace(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
kingthreat: How can a blank rumoured post like this hit the front-page? Who is managing Nairaland sef?
Abeg o, na where dis thread dey for FrontPage because me I no see am dia o. Abi my eyes dey deceive me ni?
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by 3ace(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
sanandreas: dat is not the spirit of football.
That is the spirit of football; only the matured and civilized ones are capable of controlling it.
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by sopufischer: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dont mind them!
Lets know what you think jare.....
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CLG8GCG
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by 3ace(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
olatade: Guys pls tel me somtin,d car in d pix they r burning,is it d cause of their loss to nigeria undecided
Maybe the owner passed a remark that seemed to be supporting eagles. You know, some angry fans can be deadly.
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Shekson(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
Blive they shld learn to stick to where they hav a huge advantage: long distance. Their pitches don't even have the terrain good enuf for football.
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Tonylyte(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
So they thought they were gonna defeat us? Naija don suffer...we r nt much happy here that we didnt score much goals, and ethiopians are rioting 4 loosing to us...
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Tapout(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
So riot can be defined as an act whereby a group of people try to bring a situation under control...eg extinguishing a burning car undecided

Smh#

Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
angry angry angry wats wrong with these people
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by sopufischer: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
I understand their frustration, but their team was not clinical enough. Irrespective of how angry youths are, destroying lives and property will never be a good idea.

Spare your one minute and leme know what you think of this though
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CLG8GCG
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by shigoslim(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
Some one said they attack nigerians who mail doing their business juss bkos they lost to Nigeria.
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by eguityjustice(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
kingthreat: How can a blank rumoured post like this hit the front-page? Who is managing Nairaland sef?
who told that it is on front page. is not on fp
Re: Ethiopians Riot After Losing To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
I am at an Ethiopian bar in Philly and a group of Ethiopians and Nigerians are going at it. That's y I love this game.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana On Monday 18th April @ 11am Nig Time / Jose Mourinho Signs As Man Utd Manager / Go Back To Nigeria English Fans Mocks And Racially Abuse Bukayo Saka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.