Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda (88191 Views)

Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) / General Idi Amin Of Uganda / White Men Bowing To Idi Amin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by ihatebuhari(f): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2015
chesterlee:

Can you marry someone like Buhari? grin
God-forbid
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Holyman3(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2015
DETECTOR OF UGADA grin grin grin grin
I just got me a new nickname.

I thought i was the only illiterate in the house
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by TeamSimple(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2015
theshield:

Idi Amin is a nationalist. Not as bad as people think. He love his people and hate whites unlike our leaders that hates us.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by joseph1832(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2015
Africa have her fair share of leaders who can with good intentions, but end up being corrupted in the end.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Teespice(f): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2015
only recently did I read a book about the world's ruthless dictators and idi-amin's story sent cold chills running down my spine.

phew.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Pheals(f): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2015
paniki:
His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular
U didn't add them all -- president for life, ruler of Africa, and his holiness the murder of uganda
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by robay(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2015
''there is freedom of speech but i can not guarantee u freedom after the speech''
Hmmmm!!! I like dat quote tho.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by robay(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2015
''there is freedom of speech but i can not guarantee u freedom after the speech''
Hmmmm!!! I like dat quote tho.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Harjibode:

i even heard that the op is now demise!!
You killed him? Check his profile. He was online yesterday. Sillý claim just to prove a sillý point.

1 Like

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by FraNKAPP(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Love No 9.

Am the most powerful figure
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by 9jatatafo(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Sergeant mugu
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2015
TeamSimple:

Exactly

yes bro. if you listen to his speeches in OAU meeting you will know he is a good man. He hates and intimidated Obasanjo. He return Nigeria's money stolen by Obasanjo.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by homirefacuny(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2015
HezronLorraine:
This quote applies to nairaland.You can post a comment as you want-freedom of speech but you can't gurantee the post from being removed or you getting a ban-freedom after speech not guaranteed.

The days of Idi-Amin,oppression and overzealousness with power.One of africas unforgettable dictators.
Spot on bro.... I didn't know what made the mods ban me for the past hour. Well am back.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by mustaphaseve(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2015
idi amin and abacha I don't see them as any bad persons they are just africans that stood up against the white super powers #seve
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by thoth: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Its quite a pity that Africans like you still exist in this age and time. Not knowing your own history nor that of those that is of most concern to you and your future.
Rotimi47:
Idi Amin the super tyrant;

Young lady: she took a knife and said I will kill you!

Amin: You want to kill me? The strongest man in Africa?

Idi Amin is a tyrant who have no place in modern day society; he killed over 300,000 of his own people.

1 Like

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by obinnashady(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Houseofglam7:
That man was a disaster!
I 4 say u too fine pass my mama but...babe u fine...idi Amin is ugly
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by owobokiri(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2015
Some times i think that most of the propaganda against Idi Amin arose from westerners because of his ruthless acts of demystifying the white man in a way that denigrates and deflates the white mans ego... All these clips about him eating human beings and all that seem to me to be over blown or concocted to ruin whatever good memory anybody in Africa wants to have about him.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by oz4real83(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2015
stan4b:
D man is really a military man,nd he's also a beast. Any human dat can eat his fellow human flesh is a BEAST.
he isn't a "beast" but a "cannibal". Any creature tha eats it's kind is a cannibal. Not all beasts eats it's kind.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by obinnashady(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Hope to marry a man like idi-amin
A man with lion heart
No_ 7 he must be a Christian
End time ass...na u get am?
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Africa have her fair share of leaders who can with good intentions, but end up being corrupted in the end.

Idi Amin is not corrupt. He have no business or bank account anywhere in the world. His children still live as middle class Africans in Uganda till date.
The only problem was poor education.

1 Like

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2015
At a reception in honour of the queen of england in kampala when idi amin was still a dictator, he was quoted to have said"please let me remove my testicles before i undresss her majesty" the illiterate lunatic meant to say "please let me remove my spectacles before i address her majesty"
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Sheddywiz(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2015
ihatebuhari:
A man with lion heart
Baby am right here.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by madridguy(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2015
If you really need a man with lion heart then you must settle for a Muslim man.

ihatebuhari:

A man with lion heart

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by lastpage: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2015
stan4b:
D man is really a military man,nd he's also a beast.
Any human dat can eat his fellow human flesh is from the South East.

FIXED!
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by joseph1832(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2015
theshield:

Idi Amin is not corrupt. He have no business or bank account anywhere in the world. His children still live as middle class Africans in Uganda till date.
The only problem was poor education.
I never meant corrupt as regard to looting. What I meant was his intentions were corrupted by having too much power and letting it get inside his head and ego.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by crestedguy(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2015
You call uganda money shit money,you call uganda money toilet roll,mallam mudu ,do to him what they do to toilet roll cheesy
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by MightySparrow: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2015
he. was a good Muslim
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by G8Arthur(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2015
cosmatika:
This is a speech he made to the Queen of England, "My majesty Mr. Queen Sir, horrible
ministers and members of parliament,
invented Guests, ladies under
gentlemen. I hereby thank you
completely…..Mr. Queen, sir; and also
what he has done for me and my fellow
Uganda who come with me.
We have really eaten very much. And
we are fed up completely:And also very
thanks to you keenly open up from all
windows: so that those plenty climates
can come into lunch. But before I go
back to my country with a plane from
the Entebbe airport of London I wish to
invitation you Mr. Queen, to become
home to Uganda so that we can also
revenge on you .
You will eat a full cow:and also feel up
your stomach and walk with difficult
because of full stomach completely.
Even when you want to rest at night; I
will make sure that you sleep on top of
me in the top up stairs of my mansion
completely so that you can enjoy all the
gravity of fresh air.
"But now am sorry because I have to
tell you that I have made a shortcall on
you only. But next time I shall make a
long call on you to last the whole moon
completely. Thank you very much to
allow me to UnCloth you completely
before these extinguished ladies
undergentlemen sir.
Lastly but not list, I ask the band to play
our international anthem of the republic
of Uganda and also the British
international anthem..Your majesty sir, I
thank you from the bottom of my heart
and from thebottoms of all the people
of Uganda .
With this few words I thank you Sir."

U forgot to close with "thank you very much!"
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by holyfather(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2015
owobokiri:
Some times i think that most of the propaganda against Idi Amin arose from westerners because of his ruthless acts of demystifying the white man in a way that denigrates and deflates the white mans ego... All these clips about him eating human beings and all that seem to me to be over blown or concocted to ruin whatever good memory anybody in Africa wants to have about him.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Rotimi47: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2015
thoth:
Its quite a pity that Africans like you still exist in this age and time. Not knowing your own history nor that of those that is of most concern to you and your future.
I should say the reverse is the case as its a pity that people like you who claim to know actually know nothing.

I pity those who see idi Amin who's corpse that was brought & buried in Uganda, exhumed and burnt by Ugandans as his role model.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by AdeniyiA(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2015
After all said and done, the lesson learnt is that, in the end, the man DIED! undecided
Vanity of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Somaliland: regional council meeting fight chairman and dupity fighting (Video) / Iran 'Standing Down' After Missile Strikes - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.