Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda (88197 Views)

Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) / General Idi Amin Of Uganda / White Men Bowing To Idi Amin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by musicwriter(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2015
This man was a die-hard believer in Africa, and therefore ran into problems with western powers. He was vilified as an example to other African leaders who may want to go against western ideals. Idi Amin suffered the same fate as Muamar Ghadaffi. Kwame Nkrumah too.

Western powers doesn't like an independent thinking African. What they want is that you all remain blind zombies.

1 Like

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by ddippset(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2015
IDI AMIN- I lost my temper, I killed the archbishop. What do we do? AIDE - I will just sort things out. IDI AMIN - Make a report that he died from a car accident. If you don't, a report will be made that you died of heart attack. That was in the movie anyway.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by princejayboss: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2015
Bantino:
"There is freedom of speech, but I cannot guarantee freedom after speech" Idi Amin

This got me laughing for hours.... OMG
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by erekoshe: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2015
lastpage:

FIXED!

Seriously? There was a time you made sense on Nairaland, what da hell happened to you?

1 Like

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by ddippset(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2015
erekoshe:

Seriously? There was a time you made sense on Nairaland, what da hell happened to you?
lol
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by KLAMZ: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2015
stan4b:
D man is really a military man,nd he's also a beast. Any human dat can eat his fellow human flesh is a BEAST.
I don't believe he ate human flesh cuz it was said to be rumours he himself spread to scare his opponents but I can say the about Jean Bedel Bokassa
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by KLAMZ: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2015
mustaphaseve:
idi amin and abacha I don't see them as any bad persons they are just africans that stood up against the white super powers #seve
#fact
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2015
HezronLorraine:
This quote applies to nairaland.You can post a comment as you want-freedom of speech but you can't gurantee the post from being removed or you getting a ban-freedom after speech not guaranteed.

The days of Idi-Amin,oppression and overzealousness with power.One of africas unforgettable dictators.

Another dictator exists in Nigeria today. If you doubt me ask fayose

2 Likes

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by joeyekembele: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2015
stan4b:
D man is really a military man,nd he's also a beast. Any human dat can eat his fellow human flesh is a BEAST.

He was not a beast but a true muslim that he said he was. There is but a thin line between his deeds and the actions of the Islamists or Jihadists. One of the quotes, he said he was a muslim and he believed in Islam only. So, he disposed the character of the Muslims. Blood suckers.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2015
African joseph stallin
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Kirinwa: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2015
donfatosa:
@op dictator

@ op Uganda
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by mfm04622: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Rotimi47:
I should say the reverse is the case as its a pity that people like you who claim to know actually know nothing.

I pity those who see idi Amin who's corpse that was brought & buried in Uganda, exhumed and burnt by Ugandans as his role model.

No matter who you are, you will have enemies willing to do unimaginable things to you. Was Jesus not framed up by his fellow Jews?
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by chesterlee(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2015
ihatebuhari:
God-forbid
Lol....but he's a dictator too

tho Brainless
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Zaikon(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2015
zicoraads:
This thread made front page after it was created in 2013? Wow!

Destiny is delayed...but it can never be denied!
tru talk
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by mfm04622: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2015
GBAM!!!! What stories have we not heard of independent thinking leaders? Are their countries better off after the leaders were removed? Problem with Idi Amin is that he is half literate

musicwriter:
This man was a die-hard believer in Africa, and therefore ran into problems with western powers. He was vilified as an example to other African leaders who may want to go against western ideals. Idi Amin suffered the same fate as Muamar Ghadaffi. Kwame Nkrumah too.

Western powers doesn't like an independent thinking African. What they want is that you all remain blind zombies.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by nigerianvenom(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2015
Harjibode:

i even heard that the op is now demise!!

Are u joking
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2015
You have freedom of speech,but freedom after speech,that i cannot guarantee.

Idi Amin of Uganda rose himself to the rank of a Field Marshal,of which no one has attained
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Rotimi47: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2015
mfm04622:

No matter who you are, you will have enemies willing to do unimaginable things to you. Was Jesus not framed up by his fellow Jews?
Yes our lord Jesus got framed up but idi Amin is different as he killed lots of people from different races; Amin is no doubt a tyrant but the figures of people speculated to be killed by him may be inflated but that doesn't make him a saint.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by john650(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2015
D man is really a military man,nd he's also a beast. Any human dat can eat his fellow human flesh is a BEAST.[/quote]

The white man said he ate human flesh and we believed it. It is a classic whiteman's propaganda. Discredit your enemy to the point that everyone believes they are evil. He may not have been a saint, but he wasn't the worst the world has seen.

1 Like

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Mufasa27(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
We all know the guy is a Muslim and a terrorist too
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by kellybently(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
stan4b:
we biafrans that eat human,are we beast
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Hope to marry a man like idi-amin

A man with lion heart

No_ 7 he must be a Christian

Erm.....you better retract that your comment......

What the guy did to his ''wives''...including one who died in mysterious circumstances, and another whose boyfriend ended up in soup so to speak.......
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
ddippset:
IDI AMIN- I lost my temper, I killed the archbishop. What do we do? AIDE - I will just sort things out. IDI AMIN - Make a report that he died from a car accident. If you don't, a report will be made that you died of heart attack. That was in the movie anyway.

Actually happened.....Archbishop Luwum...murdered in 1977
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Are u joking
LOL
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by 201320142015ob(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Everybody has the freedom of speech but I can't grant you safety after
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Jummielopez(f): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
i sed it,dat one day u Americans would bow down befor mi

Dat guy was vry sick

1 Like

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by jamace(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
9jatatafo:
Sergeant mugu
"Give him VIP treatment". grin grin
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by mazi85(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
stan4b:

Sup wit Andoni and Ogoni ppl?dey still eat human flesh till date!
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
D first quote was repeated by lagata in saworoide.........
" ologun lemi ooo, emi o moh oro so pupo"
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by limamintruth: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
theshield:

Idi Amin is a nationalist. Not as bad as people think. He love his people and hate whites unlike our leaders that hates us.

Oh really? shocked
A nationalist who enslaved his people and ate their flesh for lunch abi? undecided

sukkot:
idi amin was a visionary leader. best leader africa ever produced.

Oh really? shocked
A visionary leader who enslaved his people & ate their flesh for lunch abi? undecided
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by sukkot: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
limamintruth:

Oh really? shocked
A nationalist who enslaved his people and ate their flesh for lunch abi? undecided

Oh really? shocked
A visionary leader who enslaved his people & ate their flesh for lunch abi? undecided
western propaganda. they demonize you so everybody hates you. then they have a reason to take you down wink
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by preciousMI1(f): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
tongue GEJ is the hero of Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Somaliland: regional council meeting fight chairman and dupity fighting (Video) / Iran 'Standing Down' After Missile Strikes - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.