Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,488 members, 7,781,465 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:51 PM

Software That Can Make One Work With 2 Os'es Simulataneously @ The Same Time. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Software That Can Make One Work With 2 Os'es Simulataneously @ The Same Time. (774 Views)

Is There A Software That Can Generate Real Email Addresses Of People / Can My Wireless Keyboard Work With My Pc Without Using An External Receiver? / Wireless Pay Tv Card Splitter 3 View On 1 Pay Card At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software That Can Make One Work With 2 Os'es Simulataneously @ The Same Time. by captainhsi: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2008
please can anyone help me with a software that can make one work with 2 OS'es(linux&windows) simulataneously @ the same time on a PC.I mean minimizing the OSes like minimzing windows.i mean minimize linux,work with windows.i am not talking of windows virtual machine.please i need the name and the software,if any1 has.thanks
Re: Software That Can Make One Work With 2 Os'es Simulataneously @ The Same Time. by sgiwa(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2008
try VMware
Re: Software That Can Make One Work With 2 Os'es Simulataneously @ The Same Time. by javaprince(m): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2008
@s_giwa
U beat me to it. The solution is "VMWarez" runs on Windows, and allows other OSes, to run on it simultaneously. Theres' somethin like dat to for Linux Systems but can't remember the name now.
Re: Software That Can Make One Work With 2 Os'es Simulataneously @ The Same Time. by captainhsi: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2008
java prince,pls when you remeber the name u can always post it here.thanks.i always appreciate the possibility of me getting it from you if you have.thanks once again, smiley
Re: Software That Can Make One Work With 2 Os'es Simulataneously @ The Same Time. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2008
For virtualization on linux, I think you can use wine. Just google wine and virtual together.
Re: Software That Can Make One Work With 2 Os'es Simulataneously @ The Same Time. by Hayorbahmy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
for Linux you can use innotek virtual box

just google virtual box

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know The Visitors To A Website That's Not Mine? / Need To Buy A Label Writer / Complete Computers With Internet Access For Sale At Cheapest Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.