Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,177 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k (3214 Views)

Pls Which Business Can I Start In Makurdi With 50k / Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira / Business You Can Start With 10k, 20k , 30k , 40k. And 50k! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by youngice(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
pls i am a student in futo and i av some spare cash amounting to 50k, i want to start a business but i dnt know which one to start ,for those of u that know futo it is a very stressful schools with no spare time for frivolous activities pls help me
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by goldendiamond(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
my brother. to make money u must exchange 3-things. a product, a service or a skill but to succeed in any business, u have to combine these 3-things stated earlier. sell a PRODUCT that people use daily, create a good customer SERVICE [/b]and develop your marketing [b]SKILLS. However before you start, there are some factors u need to consider

1. Availabilty of capital:
your 50k is enough to start the business l will introduce to you shortly.
you will generate income from your co-students at FUTO. you can even start with less than 50k

2. marketing research: do a thorough marketing research within your campus and advertise your product
verbally to others. type your product details & print your price list on a paper. make photocpies and circulate to
FUTO student and paste on notice boards in strategic areas.

3. Ability to handle rejection:
dont be discouraged when some prospects reject this product as students have an attitude of making jest
of other students involved with trading. the best way to handle rejection is to joke about it so u need to
develop a good sense of humour to succeed in any business

4. strong desire to succeed: you must have a strong will and be driven with a passion to excel and succeed
no matter the odds or in any unfavourable situation.

4. Discipline for continuity: most small businesses die due to lack of discipline of the entrepreneur. some people
start out well with good ideas but when they start making money, they begin to spend the income on personal items instead
of re-investing to build the business. so you have to be very disciplined even as a student

5. Open a business account: It could be savings or current depending on your capability. all income from the business should
go into this account. dont have an ATM card for this account to avoid frequent wihtdrawals.

the business is TRADING IN CLOTHING ITEMS that students need. mainly shirts & t-shirts. you can add jeans and chinnos too but is not as lucrative like shirts and t-shirts. we will give you discount rates and you can resell to end users in FUTO and owerri and make good profit.
below is our price list. Our product ar all imported from dubai and of high quality with various designers brand names.

1. shirts: N1000. (you can sell at N1500 or more)

2. tshirts: N900 (you can sell at N1400 or more)

3. Jeans: N1000 (you can sell at N1500 or more)

4. Chinnos trousers: N1000 (you can sell at N1500 or more)

you can start with 30 shirts (N30,000) and 20 tshirts(N18,000). TOTAL IS N48,000.

you will make N500 profit or more on each item x 50 pieces = N25,000 profit

chritmas is coming soon so hurry while offer lasts. you will excel and succeed
TARGET BANKERS AND OFFICE WORKERS TO MAKE MONEY FAST. DONT DEPEND ON FUTO STUDENTS ALONE.
ALSO TARGET YOUR LECTURERS AND PEOPLE IN YOUR RELIGIOUS INSTITUTION. ACT FAST & DONT PROCRASTINATE

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by youngice(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
bros thanks I duff my hat
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by cityhood: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
Can u try agro stuff

(1) (Reply)

Brt Bus Adverts: Lagos and Benin / Church Of Satan Registration Site. / Double Chamber Vacuum Sealing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.