Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,739 members, 7,806,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? (2039 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / IF God Would Ask You To Make One Wish,what Would U Wish For? / If You Were To Meet God, What Would Ask Or Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
If i see Jesus today i would want to know if my name is still in the book of life...
If trousers were to be worn by ladies
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by mazizitonene(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hmm..questions plenty o
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
mazizi tonene: Hmm..questions plenty o
hmmmmmm
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
I will ask him how he will cope on the day of judgement because christains have commited a great sin in his name by calling him God which is the only major sin that God dont forgive if you die in it.
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
oluface: I will ask him how he will cope on the day of judgement because christains have commited a great sin in his name by calling him God which is the only major sin that God dont forgive if you die in it.
so you do not believe he is God
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Cashio(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lawd is heaven and hell real?
Which one is my name written in?
Why is it so difficult to stay clear from sin?
Why do u give some poeple second chance to repent and not all?
Why is travelling to heaven these days so easy(cos everyone is claiming so)
why wasn't i born in london?..
Why why why why
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Divepen:
so you do not believe he is God
How can you say what God created is God . Read your Exodus 20 very well
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by ckkris: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
I will thank Him for giving me a measure of His resurrection power that overcomes every kind of spiritual harassment.
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Cashio: Lawd is heaven and hell real?
Which one is my name written in?
Why is it so difficult to stay clear from sin?
Why do u give some poeple second chance to repent and not all?
Why is travelling to heaven these days so easy(cos everyone is claiming so)
why wasn't i born in london?..
Why why why why
who did he refuse the chance of second chance to
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
oluface: How can you say what God created is God . Read your Exodus 20 very well
what happened to 1 john 5:7-8

john1:1
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
Divepen:
what happened to 1 john 5:7-8

john1:1
is there any name that looks like jesus in there? Wake up jesus is not God. I believe in him as a muslim because he is just a messanger of Allah.
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Kabieosi: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
I will ask Yeshua:

"My Lord, what does God require off and/or from me that I need to carry out, now?"

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Alexk2(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
hmmmm...alot ooo
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by stan4b(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
I ll not ask him anything o. I ll just beg him to please eradicate mosquitoes from Nigeria.
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Filmewell(f): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
i will ask him why he allowed evil.
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Filmewell(f): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ oluface

wake up brother.

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
If he ever exists,I'm going to ask him this questions:

Why is he so desperate
Why does he disappoints
Why does he keeps lieing to humankind
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
If he ever existed,I'm going to ask him this questions:

Why is he so desperate
Why does he disappoint
Why does he keeps lieing to the humankind
in what way is he desperate
How has he disappoint
What lies have he told mankind
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2013
Filmewell: @ oluface

wake up brother.
GOD knws best.

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by italo: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2013
"Dearest Lord, what would thou have me do for thee...thou who hast shown me immeasurable love?"

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2013
oluface: I will ask him how he will cope on the day of judgement because christains have commited a great sin in his name by calling him God which is the only major sin that God dont forgive if you die in it.
do u mean God forgv all other sin if we die in it
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2013
Divepen:
do u mean God forgv all other sin if we die in it
if u ask for forgiveness before you die and moreso he may forgive u if he will on the day of judgement only if u dont worship anything except him.
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by italo: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2013

No need to ask him that. We already know how coped with the first Christian who called him "God" - Thomas.

Long before Thomas did, Isaiah did.

In fact, Sacred Scripture is filled with passages referring to Jesus as God.

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2013
oluface: if u ask for forgiveness before you die and moreso he may forgive u if he will on the day of judgement only if u dont worship anything except him.
that means i can fornicate,steal and kill before i go to heaven so far...I wl just make sure i dont worshp oda gods
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2013
Divepen:
that means i can fornicate,steal and kill before i go to heaven so far...I wl just make sure i dont worshp oda gods
if u sin against you fellow human, its the person that will forgive not God.. If u kill, u sin against God and that soul u kill. It is now left to God to judge u
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by italo: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2013
oluface: if u sin against you fellow human, its the person that will forgive not God.. If u kill, u sin against God and that soul u kill. It is now left to God to judge u

So God doesnt judge fornicators and thieves?
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2013
italo:

is it God property u steal. NO. If u steal my thing Its non of God biz

2 Likes

Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by italo: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2013
oluface: is it God property u still. NO. If u still my thing Its non of God biz

shocked

Sir, what religion do you practise?
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2013
italo:

shocked

Sir, what religion do you practise?
help me ask am
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2013
italo:

is it God property u still. NO. If u still my thing Its non of God biz
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by PastorOluT(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Divepen: If i see Jesus today i would want to know if my name is still in the book of life...
If trousers were to be worn by ladies

I will first thank Him for the salvation of my soul, and ask Him to take me with Him.
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by macof(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Filmewell: i will ask him why he allowed evil.
Jesus has no power against evil, is he God?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oppression Of Muslims By Christians. / Sex Before Marriage Is Sin, Why Is Having Baby A Blessing ? / In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.