Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' (4868 Views)

Skales Finally Exposed, Pics Don't Lie / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by gistmelove(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hey LADIES,
You should know this. There's another girl out there who would be glad to take your boyfriend offyour hands if she could & honestly, why shouldn't she?
It seems like you don't even want to be with him anymore.
You're acting less like a girlfriend every day.
You no longer text him like you used to and when you do, there's no emotion in it like there was before.
You don't wanna be all sweet like you used to be with him, holding hands and having long embraces with him.
You don't feel like making out like you did when you first met him, now you keep on giving him lame excuses all the time. It even feels different when you touch him because it doesn't have the same passion like it used to.
When you meet him you no longer give him those romantic looks.You’re now so secretive and always on a rush. You are totally changed. I mean, if you're bored, why are you still with him?
Why waste his time if you are seeing someone else? Why do you still want to keep him around as a fool yet you already moved on?
He needs a girl who can be consistent with giving him the attention and affection a guy needs.
He expects this from you, not another girl. Will it feel good when another girl replaces you and loves your boyfriend right?
If you really love him and you don’t want to lose him then love him without measure, fight his imperfections and weaknesses, love him the way you found him, don’t change him because he won’t be real and pure.
If you really feel that your boyfriend is the love of your life, chase him, don’t allow him go when he is hurt yet he possesses your love.

Read more here >> http://www./2013/10/dont-take-your-boyfriend-for-granted.html

Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
tell dem ooooo.....guys/men are so few now....we blike...diamond in d sky...u kant get us ezily now o...lolsss
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by olivvvia: 4:40am On Oct 14, 2013
And wat will guys do 4 dir babesundecided
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by Shugarlipz(f): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2013
Nd don't take ur girlfriend 4 granted 2 angry
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by Artless360(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2013
Korect
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by dejijohns(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2013
Lmao!! Na guys dey scream out nw?
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by switdil(f): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2013
Eeya
E be lyk sey OP dey face turbulent time for e relationship
Cos he dey too hard for em guyz to dey tok lyk dis
No worry
All ll be well smiley
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by gistmelove(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2013
switdil: Eeya
E be lyk sey OP dey face turbulent time for e relationship
Cos he dey too hard for em guyz to dey tok lyk dis
No worry
All ll be well smiley

Hahahahaha na u sabi that one oo... Me no face any wahala for my relationship ooo... Jus tryin to pass message to the ladies... And u can also visit my blog for alot of tip abt relationship...
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by benkings(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2013
Guys dnt take ur GF for qranted too theres anoda quy out there wishinq he had jst a niqht with her!
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by gistmelove(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2013
benkings: Guys dnt take ur GF for qranted too theres anoda quy out there wishinq he had jst a niqht with her!

Yeap u wey rite... Becos all woman on earth deserve the best.. And u should treat dem like queen!!!
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2013
And other men would like to have your girl tongue
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
carefreewannabe: And other men would like to have your girl tongue
...for a fling or date, Yes...but for marriage and for keeping, NO!!!

You know, its easier for a girl/lady to find as many boyfriends/romance mates as she desires but very difficult for her to find a husband or a man that truly wants to keep her.

Same way, its difficult for a guy/man to find a deserving girlfriend/romance mate but very easy for him to find a wife.

That's where nature struck a balance in lifesmiley

1 Like

Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by switdil(f): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
gistmelove:
Hahahahaha na u sabi that one oo... Me no face any wahala for my relationship ooo... Jus tryin to pass message to the ladies... And u can also visit my blog for alot of tip abt relationship...

smiley kk
I get
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by ObiOkpor(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
the case is vice versa.bt luv dnt exist sha!
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by tegabetty: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Point of correction @ OP nt all girls treat their BF's like u mentioned above. 4 instance I love n cherish evry moment I spend with my BF, infact he is God sent, he is an angel in human form and I value him so mch, am nt among d girls that realize sumtn or sumone's worth wen its gone, I value my BF 4 all d@ he is to me, we've been 2geda over 5yrs and I love n treat him as if we jst met. So @ OP u av a point buh nt all girls R like d@. As a matter of fact I'm acting more like a WIFE n less dan a GF evryday. Jst like glo, my BF rules my world n I luv him 3mch

1 Like

Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by gistmelove(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
tegabetty: Point of correction @ OP nt all girls treat their BF's like u mentioned above. 4 instance I love n cherish evry moment I spend with my BF, infact he is God sent, he is an angel in human form and I value him so mch, am nt among d girls that realize sumtn or sumone's worth wen its gone, I value my BF 4 all d@ he is to me, we've been 2geda over 5yrs and I love n treat him as if we jst met. So @ OP u av a point buh nt all girls R like d@. As a matter of fact I'm acting more like a WIFE n less dan a GF evryday. Jst like glo, my BF rules my world n I luv him 3mch
5yr relationship and u wey stil callin him ur bf... Dt 1 dn turn 2 husbnd oo,
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
tegabetty: Point of correction @ OP nt all girls treat their BF's like u mentioned above. 4 instance I love n cherish evry moment I spend with my BF, infact he is God sent, he is an angel in human form and I value him so mch, am nt among d girls that realize sumtn or sumone's worth wen its gone, I value my BF 4 all d@ he is to me, we've been 2geda over 5yrs and I love n treat him as if we jst met. So @ OP u av a point buh nt all girls R like d@. As a matter of fact I'm acting more like a WIFE n less dan a GF evryday. Jst like glo, my BF rules my world n I luv him 3mch
Awwwww this touched me, may God bless your love and may u two end wellsmiley
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Shugarlipz: Nd don't take ur girlfriend 4 granted 2 angry

Pardon me, but u look soo angelic.
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by Shugarlipz(f): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2013
musah13:

Pardon me, but u look soo angelic.
thanks
Re: Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2013
Same goes to men out there cheating and flirting around like it's their hobby... Same goes to men out there who can't keep their third in check... Same goes men out their can't reciprocate the care and love their loyal gf's shows to them...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Need A Friend Who Is A Boy? / If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? / How To Smell Nice Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.