Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,327 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do (38811 Views)

Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by homesteady(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
My dear run for your dear life shocked
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Na wa o! This matter pass my mouth. I refuse to comment.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Built2last: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Any man that his 3rd leg do not kill is likely to live long. that is the only part of the body in a man that no matter your education. It can rubbish your degree when its uncontrolled. the thing no go school.

that man needs help.

5 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by jonescyras(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
Those saying"she should run away" aint advising her at all.... I think the best advice "is she telling her mum"

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Ediss(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
Run for her dear life grin and stop dressing in that sexy looking transparent manners at home tongue
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Afam4eva(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Make your friend dey there dey advertise her b00bs and curves for her father and hope that since he's biologically related to you, there's no way he will try anything. Conji is no respecter of persons and human beings were not explicitly created not to feel sexually attracted to people they're related to. That's why people have to know where to dray the line. The reason why your friend's father has started having sexual feelings for your friend is because he has seen too much and the thing has torched his brain and even if his head tries to control those feelings, that 1diot between his leg won't allow that. Let her just draw thw line chikena.

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by moscobabs(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
She should go and ask her mother who is her biological father is.The so call daddy is not the real father..simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Anuoluwap(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
I love Nigerians, they will never tell you directly about their problem, rather, they'll start beating around the bush starting by using their friends as the victim.

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Okijajuju1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
chuksbogus: to be candid, its normal for a father to get attached to the female child right from birth . as she grows up it increases giving rise to jelousy when he sees her with men and over protection.the issue here is how the father deals with and thats very important.the man went too far?but then, the girl shld handle it ,she is 19. since d father is geting help for that.she shld avoid being alone with him, she shld ensure she is wearing a well coverd dress at home.avoid those fatherly hugs and peck etc.over time it will wear off.telln the mother is causing trouble dat over time she will regreat if d problem caused by telling d mum get messy. in marrige u dont say everything you see ?

Best advice I have read so far..

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by victorazy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
END TIME TINZ
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Ediss(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
She should just keep dancing alingo in front of her Dad may be that will save the situation grin grin
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
She should pack out of that house. That is the solution.

Spiritual kongee has no cure.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by kattyagbagidi(f): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
swag queen: If she can avoid him,let her do so by all means.

so if she can't, wat next?
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Burger01(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Orisirisi for Nairaland.

smiley
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Afam4eva(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
The cure for headache has never been to cut off the head. I wonder why Africans always love solutions such as this.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Ediss(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tell me to help her fight her father cool
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by pekelepekele(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Well it simply means he is not your biological father . There is nothing like incest on planet earth , If either the father or the daughter finds themselves attracting to one another something is wrong from the root and if it is either the son and the mother that finds themselves attracting to one another something is also wrong from the root .

Your mom might have done it somewhere else . sorry if that sounds ugly

I also know some doctors some years ago that do all these runs . You need a son they swap a baby for you.

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Afam4eva(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
pekelepekele: Well it simply means he is not your biological father . There is nothing like incest on planet earth , If either the father or the daughter are finding themselves attracting to one another something is wrong from the root and if it is either the son and the mother that are finding themselves attracting to one another something is also wrong from the root .

I know all these things because am used to some doctors and they do all these runs . You need a son they swap a baby for you.

This is the extreme case of ignorance. Do people get a warning message when they want to sleep with someone related to them like "SORRY! THE PERSON YOU'RE ABOUT TO SLEEP WITH IS YOUR RELATION. PLS DESIST FROM COMMITTING INCEST"

4 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Family affairs.

Girl, go get yourself a boyfriend and leave your father's bed alone. Body no be firewood. You UnCloth in front of him and hug him and sleep with him and turn aroud and call him disgusting names when he reacts. What's wrong with women?

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Na today?
She is 19 for heaven's sake
Not a baby
She knows what to do
Move out of that house that''s if she hasn't already started hum.p.ing her dad
Cursed souls
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by osifred(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
is the mum aware?
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Littlehooper: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
OGUN IDILE.....
SOLUTION: USE PANADOL TO CURE AM
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by victorazy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mum Z :
Uhmmm, do dey live alone? If no, where is d mum wen d daughter sleeps off in d dad's room. U say its a happy family, where is d rest of d family. Well she's all. Grown up nw, she shld avoid all d cuddling n dressing in front of d dad, try 2 avoid him n pray he gets help 4 his problems b4 it escalate. N yes, tell ur mum.
grin ur the only one with common sense here.
This is fake story.

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Okijajuju1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Alot has gone wrong in this picture fromthe very start..

The girl has her faults like: Dressing up in front of her Dad even after she had reached puberty, dressing poorly at home, etc.

The man also has his faults like: Not controlling his urges and allowing himself get into such a situation.

Since both father and daughter have stood relationship, they should bury this, seek professional help (not spiritual help from a church or pastor), and take steps to ensure it never happens again. Telling the mother is a big NO. It would only cause more problems than necessary.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by IdeaIsNeed: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Q.Mark:
Identify his fears....Give him the threat of his life....That thing will never get up at the sight of you(the daughter)
another good one
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Afam4eva(m): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Okija_juju: Alot has gone wrong in this picture fromthe very start..

The girl has her faults like: Dressing up in front of her Dad even after she had reached puberty, dressing poorly at home, etc.

The man also has his faults like: Not controlling his urges and allowing himself get into such a situation.

The reded comment seems like the easiest and the best thing to do compared to the blued one. Urgesare very difficult to control and are usually an offshoot of what happens in the reded comment.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by QMark: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Anuoluwap: I love Nigerians, they will never tell you directly about their problem, rather, they'll start beating around the bush starting by using their friends as the victim.

Whatever. Either it is the op's problem or her friend's problem, it doesn't change the story. Give your advise and move on. You can only convince this forum that this happened to the op if only you are the father in question. Or are you?

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Oyinprince(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
both of em started it, shes not a smal gal, why suld ha dad enter her room wen shes dressing? she suld stop allowing feed his eyes on ha body again nd suld not even hug im or let im touch her bom
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by jammyunn(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Like I said in another thread, children can be abused by their parents as by "outsiders". Anybody can change at anytime. At first, the dad's admiration for the daughter could be innocent but when the "evil spirit" uses this thought, it becomes the opposite. We just have to be careful with people's advances no matter who.

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Osasu99(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
angry angry
konji na bastard
War against konji angry
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
The question is "is the girl his biological daughter?Tell ur friend to ask her mother if she had anything to do with any other man except her father 19 years ago.Una go just dey blame the man,ask the wife sum question.And op if u'v seen the girl's dad,do they really have any resemblance?
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
buchito1: God punish kongie!!! Nd dat organ called PENIIIS!!! It wud jst lead u astray! Na y u need to always tie ur Prrick with rubber if u wanna see any hot chiq!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / My Baby's Transformation... / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.