Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do (38824 Views)

Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by mu2sa2: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
l am 100% convinced that any man who finds himself in a situation where sexual thoughts come over him on the sight of his daughter is mentally sick.

5 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by comrChris(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
incomplete story,pls op tell us what u ve been doing with ur father stop using ur innocent friend jare,u dress n undresses b4 ur father n u came here 2 complain,did anybody tell u ur father is angel gabriel that can resist konji smh
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Okijajuju1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
mu2sa2: l am 100% convinced that any man who finds himself in a situation where sexual thoughts come over him on the sight of his daughter is mentally sick.

I agree with you to some extent..

Its not unnatural for a Father to be attracted to his daughter or vice versa.. Even with mothers. Some Mothers have been known to get turned on by breastfeeding babies sef..

The only problem is when self-control is absent in a Man..
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by KKImoh: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Afam4eva: Make your friend dey there dey advertise her b00bs and curves for her father and hope that since he's biologically related to you, there's no way he will try anything. Conji is no respecter of persons and human beings were not explicitly created not to feel sexually attracted to people they're related to. That's why people have to know where to dray the line. The reason why your friend's father has started having sexual feelings for your friend is because he has seen too much and the thing has torched his brain and even if his head tries to control those feelings, that 1diot between his leg won't allow that. Let her just draw thw line chikena.
i lov dis comment
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Chregor(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
The man involved is her dad,right?
Then she's got to confront him first furiously to register her displeasure at the incidence as well as threatening to involve mum, if she ever senses such advances.
This is a clear case of "incest".
I hope it's real@OP, because , it's too serious for a joke#swinging_my_head_@_the_folly_dat_engulfs_the_world
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by evanstical: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
first she should find out if that man is truly her biological father,If he is. then that man needs a deliverance.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by emperorwhale(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
My simple advice..... GET URSELF MARRIED... Yerima is half right

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by KIwuoha(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Its kinda weird to hear that a father has feelings for his daughter but even though no man is perfect promiscuity is better than this crazy stuff his thinking about.i advice d girl to stand up to him show him that he cant mess with your life and threaten him with blackmail he will back off
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2013

I love incest
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by KKImoh: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chregor: The man involved is her dad,right?
Then she's got to confront him first furiously to register her displeasure at the incidence as well as threatening to involve mum, if she ever senses such advances.
This is a clear case of incest.
I hope it's real, because , it's too serious for a joke#swinging_my_head_@_the_folly_dat_engulfs_the_world
u talk like u knw natin, a penis has no thinking faculty, sexual urges r normal, but when it gets outta hand, it bekum dangerous esp. In an incest situation, d gal and ha dad both made a mistake, when she noticed his prolonged hugging nd pecking, and hand dropin on ha ass, wah did she do? I lyk 2remind u dat "AN ERECT COCK HAS NO CONSCIENCE" , they just nid 2set out a framework 2get ova dis, tellin ha mama, crying, goin outa d hauz wont help mattaz.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Zikdik(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Y'all self-righteous peeps,eh? Some teenage bosoms na killer (esp. the big,tender,fresh,firm and juicy-looking ones). Wetin I dey talk sef? Let's get serious.
Puberty comes with self-consciousness. Most teenage girls can't bear to look at their n.udity (as they have been taught from childhood that doing so is dirty), talkless of allowing others do so. What kind of a teenage girls bares her bosoms without a "bra" in the presence of a grown up male(forget the dad factor) ?
Also,wetin she find go the man room? "slept off in her dad's room" (my guess,probably nude) sounds very dodgy to me. Abi,na one room apartment dem they stay? Was she drugged or something? What was she doing there that made her fall asleep and prevented her from making her way to her room?
Ok.Advice.
1) Your dada is human. If you are endowed,save that for the guys out there. You don't have to rub it in on the poor,old man.

2) Look for an elderly member of your dad's family that is RELATIVELY sensible and you can RELATIVELY trust. Don't tell your mum for now. You might wreck a union that has lasted two decades(maybe more).

As an afterthought,

3) Come to me ~winks~. Let's examine those features that would incite incest in a man for his own daughter.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by loswhite(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
kattyagbagidi: Thinking....... Prayers and also if posible she shd stay off house may b with family members or hostel. chai. End time dad.
grin nairaland no go kill me which one be end time dad again
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by vislabraye(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ruq: God pls control this konji, no matter how attractive once its blood i can't just imagine maybe when man was young and without profound thought you wouldn't mind but with reason, intuition and other fuckin reasons your brain tells you NO. But we're in a world where they can make anything seem normal.

But this is your daughter Na!!!!.

Why U put this man picture nah ? Abi na de girl papa be this ?

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by princenat(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
In a similar scenario, the father is not actually the biological father though she was given birth to, after her mother got married to her father.

My advice is this - she should take out time to find out if the above in bold print is actually the case. Nevertheless, this advice is not in ignorance of the fact that "akwara amaghi nwanne ya" [size=5pt](sorry, the last sentence is for those that understand it)[/size].
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by vislabraye(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Zikdik: Y'all self-righteous peeps,eh? Some teenage bosoms na killer (esp. the big,tender,fresh,firm and juicy-looking ones). Wetin I dey talk sef? Let's get serious.
Puberty comes with self-consciousness. Most teenage girls can't bear to look at their n.udity (as they have been taught from childhood that doing so is dirty), talkless of allowing others do so. What kind of a teenage girls bares her bosoms without a "bra" in the presence of a grown up male(forget the dad factor) ?
Also,wetin she find go the man room? "slept off in her dad's room" (my guess,probably nude) sounds very dodgy to me. Abi,na one room apartment dem they stay? Was she drugged or something? What was she doing there that made her fall asleep and prevented her from making her way to her room?
Ok.Advice.
1) Your dada is human. If you are endowed,save that for the guys out there. You don't have to rub it in on the poor,old man.

2) Look for an elderly member of your dad's family that is RELATIVELY sensible and you can RELATIVELY trust. Don't tell your mum for now. You might wreck a union that has lasted two decades(maybe more).

As an afterthought,

3) Come to me ~winks~. Let's examine those features that would incite incest in a man for his own daughter.

See ur advise ?? So her father is human abi ? If ur sister sleeps on ur bed will U feel something similar ?
Don't give dat kind of advice Oh.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by collinsola: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
In the beginning,God created Adam and Eve.
Not father and daughter.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Policewoman(f): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
fumisko: am so confused on how to advice my best friend (shes abt 19). shes been looking down for some weeks now and has been trying to cover up yesterday i walked into her room and found her bed soaked with tears. she had to open up.

I was so lost that i had no words to tell her. her story: shes very close to her dad since she can remember and as she grew up he could enter to use the toilet and he can still enter her room while shes dressing, undressing like its no big deal and shes got the best dad in the world i can say so cause i know him(hes so caring and all that).

According to her she sometimes sleep off in her dad's room like maybe they were jisting and it becomes so late and she is so sleepy. about two years ago she said she started noticing her father would give her longer hugs than usual or smack her bombom playfully when shes passing by or look at her burst like when she isnt wearing a bra at home maybe at night and that his hand would rest on her bosom if he wanted to hug her like if he came back from work. but she dint feel anything was wrong, she thought since they were close it wasn't any big deal.besides its her dad. but about 2 months ago she slept off in her dad's room one night and woke up from someone touching her and she realized it was him. she said she had to remind him over 9 times pleading that it was wrong before his brain could calm his desires at that point in time. he later apologized and told her he would never hurt her and had already started seeing a psychologist about his attraction to her. he also told her to keep it away from his wife so their blissful home can remain blissful. my question.

Is it actually normal for some men to get attracted to their growing teenage daughters?

Secondly whats her behavior towards him meant to be like? is it that he needs help and she should see it as such or he needs to be dealt with?
also she wants to know how she can try to behave normal like it never happened since he has started seeking help over the unlawful desire.

How can she stop him from wanting her and what if she actually gets Molested? what should she do? i know her mum knows they are so close but expecting such from him is unbelievable. it sounded like she was lying to me because that guy seems too good. but its true.

how can i help?
She should tell the mum and arrange for the man to be taken to T B Joshua for deliverance!
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Policewoman(f): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
alutacontinua: I GIVVUP ON THAT ORGAN CALLED P*ENIS!!! embarassed embarassed
BRB
Yes o. The spirit is willing but the Pen1s is weak.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Erotex(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
BRB

i never uneducated organ like p*enis!!

Abeg let ur dad go for deliverance ok. Never blame him INSTEAD pray for him.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by matnx: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
The reality of how most of us are brought up in Nigeria dawns on me everyday! When a woman of 19 still regards herself as a kid. And cannot make a decision on her own even at least to confide in an older person or better still take control of her life when distasteful things like this happens.
I was not quite 15 when an uncle started sneaking into my bedroom trying to lift my clothes up while he thought i was asleep, i warned him and when he didn't stop i took courage and reported him to my parent that would have be affected if the whole family knew. It was nipped in the bud and that was the end of the nasty scenario. I had to do it not only for myself but the sake of my younger siblings who where also living in the same house!
Jeez, where i reside, at 19 many men and women are married and run their own families. Even if you are been sponsored in school by a parent who is behaving perversely it doesn't mean you cannot exercise thinking ability. I just don't understand!! Been financially dependent on your parent is an economical issue not a mental one!

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Erotex(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
BRB

i never see uneducated organ like p*enis!!

Abeg let ur dad go for deliverance ok. Never blame him INSTEAD pray for him.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by bejeria101(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
fumisko: am so confused on how to advice my best friend (shes abt 19). shes been looking down for some weeks now and has been trying to cover up yesterday i walked into her room and found her bed soaked with tears. she had to open up.

I was so lost that i had no words to tell her. her story: shes very close to her dad since she can remember and as she grew up he could enter to use the toilet and he can still enter her room while shes dressing, undressing like its no big deal and shes got the best dad in the world i can say so cause i know him(hes so caring and all that).

According to her she sometimes sleep off in her dad's room like maybe they were jisting and it becomes so late and she is so sleepy. about two years ago she said she started noticing her father would give her longer hugs than usual or smack her bombom playfully when shes passing by or look at her burst like when she isnt wearing a bra at home maybe at night and that his hand would rest on her bosom if he wanted to hug her like if he came back from work. but she dint feel anything was wrong, she thought since they were close it wasn't any big deal.besides its her dad. but about 2 months ago she slept off in her dad's room one night and woke up from someone touching her and she realized it was him. she said she had to remind him over 9 times pleading that it was wrong before his brain could calm his desires at that point in time. he later apologized and told her he would never hurt her and had already started seeing a psychologist about his attraction to her. he also told her to keep it away from his wife so their blissful home can remain blissful. my question.

Is it actually normal for some men to get attracted to their growing teenage daughters?

Secondly whats her behavior towards him meant to be like? is it that he needs help and she should see it as such or he needs to be dealt with?
also she wants to know how she can try to behave normal like it never happened since he has started seeking help over the unlawful desire.

How can she stop him from wanting her and what if she actually gets Molested? what should she do? i know her mum knows they are so close but expecting such from him is unbelievable. it sounded like she was lying to me because that guy seems too good. but its true.

how can i help?
at what age must you know what is wrong is wrong,senator yerima own we havent finished u come dey add ur own,pls grow up and stop bothering us.haba.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Erotex(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Phder: Ok. 19yo sleeping in her dad's room is really weird. Can't remember that last time I hugged my dad/mum sef... It's a busy life, stop being the parents pet and get busy with your life.

u will never remember cuz u are a man
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by modele2: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
I dont understand why people fail to apply simple details of modesty and separation. Why should she be sleeping in her dads room at that age? Why should he even come into her room anyhow? Why should she be scantly dressed in the house? After inviting the devil we start shouting.

When i was unmarried my father NEVER once came into my room, he calls me from far. Those are little details of modesty and respect for the other person. At an age i would not even allow my husband bathe my daughter, infact the guy would not even agree sef......Please she should use common sence and apply modesty with her dealings with her father. No more night gists, no more entering of room e.t.c. Next time she should give him a dirty slap when he becomes fisky.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Zikdik(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
vislabraye:

See ur advise ?? So her father is human abi ? If ur sister sleeps on ur bed will U feel something similar ?
Don't give dat kind of advice Oh.
I'm just being sincere. She has been seing the warning signals and still went ahead to "sleep off" on her dad's bed? C'mon!
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by maasoap(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Islam has stated it specifically in the holy Qur'an how fathers should related to their daughters right from the childhood to adulthood. May be they are not Muslims or the father doesn't follow the dictates of the holy Qur'an. Thank God I'm a Muslim.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Policewoman(f): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
I guess its different strokes for different folks. At 17 i recall sleepin on my parents bed and even going round the house freely half naked because my elder ones were workin and i was d only one at home. I guess its end of times since fathers can now molest their own daughters.

TUFIAKWA!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Kennedyiheme: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
patrickdarlins: may d lor show u his mercy.....fire allover ur body...dat demon dats speaking tru u.....
sh*ut up and tell us what you think. I wonna blive you are civilised
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by deeptesting(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
The father is simply irresponsible, it is a common trend today but it is good to know that children now can also disown their parents when they become uncontrollable......the girl should simply draw the line and disown him on personal reasons should he persist with this abnormally act and ensure you keep the reason for disowning him private to save your family.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
modele2: I dont understand why people fail to apply simple details of modesty and separation. Why should she be sleeping in her dads room at that age? Why should he even come into her room anyhow? Why should she be scantly dressed in the house? After inviting the devil we start shouting.

When i was unmarried my father NEVER once came into my room, he calls me from far. Those are little details of modesty and respect for the other person. At an age i would not even allow my husband bathe my daughter, infact the guy would not even agree sef......Please she should use common sence and apply modesty with her dealings with her father. No more night gists, no more entering of room e.t.c. Next time she should give him a dirty slap when he becomes fisky.
GBAM! Common sense is not common jare grin grin

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
maasoap: Islam has stated it specifically in the holy Qur'an how fathers should related to their daughters right from the childhood to adulthood. May be they are not Muslims or the father doesn't follow the dictates of the holy Qur'an. Thank God I'm a Muslim.
Shut up u swine. Y going religious undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? / My Baby's Transformation... / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.