Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? (15623 Views)

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / How Far Can She Push You? / Ladies Bras Padded And Push Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Princessmel(f): 4:00am On Oct 14, 2013
If you and a girl are in a car together, do you expect her to take off her shoes and join you to push?
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Enoquin(f): 4:13am On Oct 14, 2013
As a girl I'd try to help, you would either be told a firm no and be thanked or you would be thanked after helping to push.

I have been told No and thanked. I don't see anything wrong in helping to push especially if you guys are in a place where help is not readily available.

Sorry, guess the question was for guys...

20 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by temi4fash(m): 4:28am On Oct 14, 2013
Even if she is not goin to push the car i expect her to show concern

3 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Enoquin: As a girl I'd try to help, you would either be told a firm no and be thanked or you would be thanked after helping to push.

I have been told No and thanked. I don't see anything wrong in helping to push especially if you guys are in a place where help is not readily available.

Sorry, guess the question was for guys...

^^ Basically this... I would try to help, but dunno how much help Id actually be...
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 14, 2013
I expect her to help in pushing the car, not just in gesture but in action.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Gudintent: 5:05am On Oct 14, 2013
Hell to the N O!!
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by kolamilan(m): 5:40am On Oct 14, 2013
why not, what of if you needed an assistance to push the car up and over a hill won't you call her ?

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Tolexander: 6:00am On Oct 14, 2013
She dey craze?

Why is she not expected to push? When the moto was moving, she was in enjoying and when the moto needs pushing she must be willing to do that and if she refuses, i will tell her to come down cos i want to push the moto to work. If it works, i won't allow her to enter and zoom off straight home.

57 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 14, 2013
Why won't she push? What kind of question is this?

5 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by venatus25(m): 6:05am On Oct 14, 2013
yes, I will expect her to push if she is truly a caring woman, her failure to do this means that she is a type that run away from her man during hard time instead of being a support.

23 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by tsidra(f): 6:25am On Oct 14, 2013
IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Why should a girl push? For crying out loud its a man's job.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Danhumprey: 6:31am On Oct 14, 2013
sexkillz: Why won't she push? What kind of question is this?
Tricky question,I tell you. grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Coolie89(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2013
Do Auto transmission Cars get pushed to start? Totally thought pushing to start was meant for a stick. But if it is that the vehicle got stuck in mud,she go push oh especially if na only the two of us dey inside bush,she gats summon the Man in her sharpaly,shey be na what a Man can do a Woman can do better. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2013
tsidra: IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Really, so if you and hubby are stuck somewhere you won't help ? undecided

I'll try and help push......if I can grin

8 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by segzicres(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2013
She must push. If she wont, i wont even bother but when the car is fixed. I will zoom off simple.

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by chuksbogus: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2013
these are little things that matters.the girl shld come down and push unless d guy says she shldnt. even when the guy say no the girl shld try to let d guy kno dat he is ok with dat pushing unless there is help.av been in that situation once my babe (my now wife ) came donw and pushed although i was telln her not to worry but dat didnt come from my heart oooo ! cos the area was lonley . she tried and tried but it didnt start befor i know it she has one to a building and knocked asking them to come and asisst us thats how we went home. for men that knows wat they want in a woman this little things count.the lady sees d sitution as OUR problem not the guys problem.

54 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2013
That Awkward Moment

3 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 14, 2013
You dis op, u don high abi??
angry
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by agrovick(m): 7:07am On Oct 14, 2013
Well! Am still using my footwagen or is it legediz benz, I will post my comment when i buy a car

3 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by firetrap(m): 7:10am On Oct 14, 2013
I wouldn't necessarily ask her to help push but even if she voluntarily want to help I'll still tell her no. the fact that she asked to help me means she's a down assss chick

2 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by djeezy(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2013
My car is automatic, unfortunately you can't push it. I'll answer this question when I buy Manual.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by didicold(f): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Y not, i don't like being stranded by d side of d road, he doeznt av to ask, i'll ask him
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by kayClt(f): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2013
Princessmel: If you and a girl are in a car together, do you expect her to take off her shoes and join you to push?
i will take off ma high heels,fold ma trouser n push,y won't i esp wen no other help is cuming.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by xynerise: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2013

Its a man's job abi?
I no blame you. I guess your boyfriend doesnt have a car yet because you sound like you have not experienced a situation like that.

People like you who come here to rant shiit will be the one to push your boyfriend's okada while he on top of it. grin

39 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by homesteady(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2013
Only me cannot push the car na!
But can the two of us push the car? NO! So I'll just call people to help me push the car!
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by ecolime(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2013
It's natural for a reasonable woman to help her man in such a situation. If your man tells you not to bother then you can relax. Even when he tells you not to bother, you should still show concern by seeking the help of passersby on his behalf.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Kslib(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2013

It's a man's job to push but its a girl's job to watch him push and hop in when the car comes to life abi?..

After na una go begin cry for Gender equality only when una know say E favour una..
All izz well!

7 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Ruq: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Doesn't she want to be treated as an equal ? or what ever happened to the women can do better ? if you keep asking fuggin questions in scenarios like this you get no where. Women should shut the eff up on complaining about them not being seen as the weaker vessel. If women wants all the things their male counterpart has access to they should not see any thing as a man's job. Only if they understand we where here to make somethings easier for them.

Do all you fuggin gatta do

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Kslib(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2013
I know she doesnt have the strenght to push, she knows she doesnt have to strenght to push BUT i will expect her to hold the car and pretend as if she has the power to push, then i'll say "Its ok babe,dont hurt yourself"..

16 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by mspee(f): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 14, 2013
princess!

we will never be royals.

so get ur butt down and push this tramp. if u still look forward to riding me

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: That Awkward Moment

when u realise solomon grundy get sense pass some ppl. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? / Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.