Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

If You Are To Ban 5 Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are To Ban 5 Nairalanders (1674 Views)

LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! / FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are To Ban 5 Nairalanders by moscobabs(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
psky:

Chai! Later now you'll be creating threads up and down, blaming and insulting everybody, from uncle nobody to aunty sperm-boat, all for banning you. Now here you are begging to banned.

Oga your olodo don reach another level oh. Now I know why you no wan change your name, it just dey perfect for you. grin
den don ban the guy for life sef
Re: If You Are To Ban 5 Nairalanders by moscobabs(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Clemzy16:
-mynd (hate that dude)
-sexkillz (i'm allergic to albinos)
-mumumugu (his mumulity is alarming)
-princessa (she is too cocky)
-k20wateva (dude ban people like his life depends on it)

[size=15pt]if i have my way i'll give them a ban to expire in 3045![/size]
lol
Re: If You Are To Ban 5 Nairalanders by moscobabs(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
dabrake:
Maclatunji
Maclatunji
Maclatunji
Maclatunji
Maclatunji
Maclatunji is a nice person oo....abi his preaching is against ur belif ni??
Re: If You Are To Ban 5 Nairalanders by Godmother(f): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
I ll ban the following people

Tpia (and all the monikers)
Andyblaze
Youngwuzzy(hope I got this right)
Idowuogbo

If I had the power I would ban the first 4 forever.idowu however I would ban for a few hours cos even thoughshes really insultive, I kinda like her.
Re: If You Are To Ban 5 Nairalanders by Andyblaze: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Godmother:
I ll ban the following people

Tpia (and all the monikers)
Andyblaze
Youngwuzzy(hope I got this right)
Idowuogbo

If I had the power I would ban the first 4 forever.idowu however I would ban for a few hours cos even thoughshes really insultive, I kinda like her.

Noted
Re: If You Are To Ban 5 Nairalanders by moscobabs(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Andyblaze:

Noted
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pure Creativity:singing Christmas Tree(pictures) / Should I Pack Out Or Remain In My Father's House? / Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.