Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:09 PM

Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo (993 Views)

Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages / Argentine President Discharged From Hospital After Surgery. / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo by TejiriDavie(m): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2013
Argentine President Cristina Fernandez was being released from a hospital on Sunday, five days after undergoing surgery for a cranial blood clot, but doctors said she needs another month of rest.

Doctors at the Fundacion Favaloro hospital issued a statement saying she should be in "strict repose" and should avoid air travel for 30 days. Still, her spokesman Alfredo Scoccimarro said she was recovering well and is "in excellent spirits."

source:http://teewodavie..com/2013/10/argentine-president-leaves-hospital.html

Re: Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo by ZUBY77(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2013
Only fools believe in prophesies.
Re: Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo by iphedahyor(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2013
I laf......fake prophecy,permission 2 say END TIME TINZ.I still can't 4get dat wacky video clip titled Jim Ikye deliverance
Re: Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2013
I thought he said he will survive minor surgery? So, what's this brouhaha about?

Or was it major surgery she underwent?
Re: Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo by obi4eze(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2013
^^ Sorry sir but is a surgery for a cranial blood clot a minor surgery?

A surgery for a cranial blood clot (a blood clot inside the brain) is by no means a minor surgery. Even though all aspects of medicine and surgery demand carefulness and precision, some aspects are demand more because of the parts of the body they involve (e.g. the brain)

The brain exercises control over other parts of the body and anything that affects the brain negatively will definitely affect the whole body.

TB Joshua is not the Giver of good health and life. Let the woman just believe and accept God and do what the doctors have told her and she'll be fine.

Thanks.
Re: Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo by talktrue1(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2013
ZUBY77: Only fools believe in prophesies.
Don't forget that prayers can avert prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2013
Imagine, he said they should come to him for consultations on how to avert the surgery. SMH. But you guys should remember that he said a major political office holder and did not mention names. He's too smart for that. So the prophesy is still much valid till an Argentine major politician dies....
Re: Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo by Allohrandy(m): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2013
Everybody knows Tb Joshua is a scam and a fruad. I guess he is going to denial making that prophecy.
Re: Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo by Valto(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2013
Mumu prophet. Keep predicting for ur deluded followers! With the kind of stu*pid believers this fraud man of a devil has, if the Argentinain president later die in 6yrs time, the brainwashed believers will still claim their evil prophet predicted it back then. Smh
Re: Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo by Ijawboi(m): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2013
My prophecy :: a Nigerian leader is going to die before this year runs out.

E no mata weda na local govt chairman or headmaster, leader na leader.

Gullible prophecies for gullible Nigerian minds.
Re: Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo by abubaka101: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Don't be too quick to blast TB Joshua. Early 2012, he predicted the death of an African president. No one took him serious at first, until he repeated d prophecy nearly 2months later, some weeks be4 d president died. People thought Mugabe of Zimbabwe or Wade of of Senegal, would kick d bucket. But instead it was Malawi's leader. So let's just pray she doesn't die.
Re: Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo by Valto(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2013
abubaka101: Don't be too quick to blast TB Joshua. Early 2012, he predicted the death of an African president. No one took him serious at first, until he repeated d prophecy nearly 2months later, some weeks be4 d president died. People thought Mugabe of Zimbabwe or Wade of of Senegal, would kick d bucket. But instead it was Malawi's leader. So let's just pray she doesn't die.
u are soo gullible. Infact i pity ur sense of reasoning. So your fraudster of a prophet, mission on earth is to predict people's demise He predicted an african leader will die without specifically mentioning the exact name or date and u call that a prophecy Brainwashed soul!!!
Re: Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo by abubaka101: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Valto: u are soo gullible. Infact i pity ur sense of reasoning. So your fraudster of a prophet, mission on earth is to predict people's demise He predicted an african leader will die without specifically mentioning the exact name or date and u call that a prophecy Brainwashed soul!!!
Ur a dullminded fellow. Who told u am a TB Joshua supporter? I only advise that people be more reasonable in there approach to topics concerning TB Joshua. Read my post again... The second time he said it with urgency, "it is very close now", that was wat he said. A few days later Malawi's president was confirmed dead.
Most persons who talk abt him here tend to be so ignorant of the facts put forward by the OP. Let's be objective in our arguement, and not base our opinion on emotions but facts.

(1) (Reply)

US Condemns Anti-gay Laws In Gambia / Dominican Republic Retroactively Revokes Citizenship To 1929 / Why HILLARY Lost To TRUMP - My View From AMERICA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.