Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? (61682 Views)

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) / What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? / Ever Heard Of The AMAZING Sliding Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by mhizifee: 5:55pm On May 31, 2016
did we have lecture tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by noram(f): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
it is your own?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by noram(f): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
am i not a people

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Chrisx1x(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
1.A senior student to a junior student-come here before i after you.you deserve for cane.
2.Senior prefect while addressing our class:you student should study hard so as to pass with frying colours.
3.Me-must you eat for class
4.our principal was addressing a particular student who havent paid his fees in full:i need to see your mother so that she can add something to the "bottom".The class replied him in unison,"sir,what bottom?"

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 22, 2016
Do not drinking and smoking while driving.. A classmate of mine said that in jss 3
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by jennamarv(f): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2016
My teacher said this "What did you done". I got 2 days punishment after i repeated it in the teachers' presence. cry grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Kessythegeek(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2016
lol thank you for this acceptment

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Wizguru09(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
it has dead
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Zentility: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
My secondary school teacher used to say "This is not a mafing latter" and "Birth cerfiticate" and "Mirrions and dorrars" etc. Her lip slip was the most shocking ever! grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by princesweet: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2016
1.2million Nigerians Register For FG’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme

http://www.newsflashng.com/1-2million-nigerians-register-fgs-n5000-social-intervention-scheme/

The Minister of Labour and Employment, Sen. Chris Ngige has urged all unemployed Nigerians to register on the online job portal of the Social Intervention Scheme of the Federal Government in order to benefit from different categories of programmes which government is offering. The registration on the portal, Npower.ng.org, ends Wednesday, August 31, 2016.

This is just as he disclosed that only 1.2 million unemployed Nigerians had so far registered for the scheme.

The Minister made the call over the weekend while flagging off the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) School-to-Work Programme in Calabar, Cross River State.
“Unfortunately as we speak, by last week, the portal for the Social Intervention Scheme had only recorded about 1.2 million persons. We expect more persons to have been registered on the portal before our screening exercise. The portal closes 31st August 2016 which is just few days away,” Ngige said.

“ For those who are not computer literate, we advise state governments to encourage them by using local government chairmen to move into local government areas to register the unemployed persons there, so that they can qualify to be considered for the scheme. Each state of the federation is expected to recruit about 1,500 persons.”

Speaking on the School-To-Work programme, which he summarised as an expression of a renewed vigour by the ministry under him to catch them young, the minister said it was also a bold attempt to build a future Nigeria where white-collar jobs would be unattractive.

“ We are building a generation of Nigerians where creative thinking, self-confidence and dignity of labour will challenge the prevailing unemployment scourge,” he added.

We are building a generation of Nigerians who will not only create wealth with their hands but are proud employers with skills from hands that God has given them.”

“ This is two month vacation creative job learning scheme for students in JSS 1 to SSS 2 classes. It is meant to provide them with skills early in life so that they can graduate and earn a living if they wish not to continue after secondary education or have an income earning skill to fall back on while doing higher education.

This set of students will graduate to higher skills training the next vacation while others succeed them. By this, we are re-thinking a university education system where graduates fold hands and wait for food on their table,” Ngige said.

The Minister disclosed that a total of one hundred and fifty persons will be trained yearly from each of the states of the federation under the scheme which has Calabar, Anambra, Bauchi, Katsina, Kogi and Ondo as the headquarters for the six zonal training centres.

He added that the programme was built with enough provision for decent work in line with the International Labour Organisation so as to foreclose the possibility of child labour in the course of training and after.

Earlier in an address, the Acting Director General of the NDE, Mr. Kunle Obayan said the NDE was constantly preoccupied with providing initiatives that will address the ever changing forms and patterns of unemployment .

He added that the programme was designed to provide diverse vocational, agricultural and entrepreneurial skills training for secondary school students during long vacation, saying that the age grouping was the best peak to tackle youth unemployment with acquisition of skills.

Speaking when the minister earlier paid him a courtesy call at the Government House Calabar, the State Governor , Prof. Ben Ayade commended the minister for his foresight and innovative approach in tackling the scourge of unemployment in the country.
http://www.newsflashng.com/1-2million-nigerians-register-fgs-n5000-social-intervention-scheme/

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nosainwe(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
D1. The governor of kogi has dead.
2. When i came to your class tomorrow.
3. I went to your house yesterday but u have already went somewhere
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by monkytail(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Am not hungry unless if you want to bought for me.....I almost laughed out loud
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by ehix89(m): 3:11am On Sep 07, 2016
1. You didn't call me on my birthday day 2. Will e reach? ( Will it be enough?)
all from supposed Behind babes o
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by asarebabson: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2016
fiziebaibie:
1. U are sooo completed in beautiful
just confess that a guy said this to u. Confess nw my dear &. Shame the devil. Lolz
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by fiziebaibie(f): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
asarebabson:
just confess that a guy said this to u. Confess nw my dear &. Shame the devil. Lolz
oya i don confess
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by asarebabson: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
fiziebaibie:
oya i don confess
ehnn, nw I knw that U most be extremely pretty to av received such commendation from a guy.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by fiziebaibie(f): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
asarebabson:
ehnn, nw I knw that U most be extremely pretty to av received such commendation from a guy.
i laugh in greek
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by asarebabson: 6:17am On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=fiziebaibie post=49560264] i laugh in greek[/quote) To b able to laugh in greek u most be a foreign product I guess dear? Lolz
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by swiz2(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Am slim in complexion
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Staks: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Why shall I shy?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by abuomaIV(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
you are very sturbon and your mother don't know you behave this kind of character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

JAMB Adopts “Point System” Option For 2016 Admission. How To Calculate Points / Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane / Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.