Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:34 PM

HTC Sensation Discussion Thread - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Sensation Discussion Thread (26902 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2014
for those experiencing problem with thier play store ,you can navigate to mangage apps look for running app,force close google play sore and any google play apps then reopen the google play and try again.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by cjudy(m): 7:36am On Jan 03, 2014
good. lets keep this thread alive
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2014
yeah bros see what you do....if u recently run the ruu i will advice to reboot your system

Run the RUU executable as you normally would, but don't proceed to the second step i.e. when a second window appears, do nothing. Do not proceed, just ignore it for now, but don't close the window.

Right-click the Windows Start button and select "Open Window Explorer" option.

If you use Windows XP
Copy-paste this in the navigation bar:
Code:

C:\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Local Settings\Temp\

If you use Windows Vista/7
Press & hold Windows key on the keyboard and then press R (Win key + R). Once the box pops up, copy paste this:
Code:

%temp%

Right click anywhere inside explorer window (not on any folder) and select Sort by then select Date.
Locate the latest one created (first in the list & it will most likely have random numbers in the name) & open it.
You will find a second folder with a set of random numbers. Open it, inside you will find a number of files and the rom.zip
Copy the rom.zip file to another location.
Now, close the RUU executable folder & rename the rom.zip file as PG58IMG.zip

THEN COPY IT TO YOUR ROOT MEMORY CARD[NO FOLDER],PUT YOUR MEMORY CARD BACK TO YOUR PHONE AND BOOT TO BOOTLOADER ,IT WILL READ THE PG58IMG.ZIP FILE THE FOLLOW THE SCEEN INSTRUCTION TO FLASH WHEN THE FLASHING CONTINUES DONT TOCH YOUR PHONE TILL ITS COMPLETE AND TRLL U TO PRESS THE POWER BUTTON TO REBOOOT.......

HAPPY FLASHING

Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Bruno3000(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
EMMAUGOH: for those experiencing problem with thier play store ,you can navigate to mangage apps look for running app,force close google play sore and any google play apps then reopen the google play and try again.
Hw fr, pls I use HTC velocity. Recently, I find it difficult downloadin n instalin apps on ma fone. I hv Enof mb. Pls I need ur advice.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 04, 2014
Bruno3000: Hw fr, pls I use HTC velocity. Recently, I find it difficult downloadin n instalin apps on ma fone. I hv Enof mb. Pls I need ur advice.
is your memory full,check well....and i dont get you,download from where and where,is your phone in edge onle change it by *#*#4636#*#* change it to wcdma only,it might change again.....so keep doing it....
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2014
L
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 04, 2014
BROS SEE THE TWO THINGS U TRY OFF...SINCE THE DEVICE IS S_ON

DOWNLOAD THIS BOOT.IMG,I EXTRECTED IT FROM AN HTC SENSATION XE

http://www.4shared.com/file/CY_5bTCqba/boot.html

THEN DOWNLOAD THIS TOOL KIT FOR HTC SENSATION

http://d-h.st/qAO OPEN THE TOOL KIT,BE SURE U IT IS IN YOUR C/ EXTACTED.

OPEN THE GUI INSTALL HTC DRIVERS

NAVIGATE TO FLASH KERNEL FLASH THE BOOT.IMG YOU DOWNLOAD ......IF IT FLASH TRY AGAIN TO SEE WHETHER IT BOOT OR TRY THE OTHER

2ND..........FLASH 4EXT RECOVERY FROM THE GUI OPTION,,,IF IT WORKS THE U GOOD TO GO,U CAN DOWNLOAD A CUSTOM ROM AND FLASH

N.B UR PHONE MUST BE IN FASTBOOT,AND IT MUST BE SHOWING FASTBOOT USB
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Youngmike1994(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2014
EMMAUGOH: BROS SEE THE TWO THINGS U TRY OFF...SINCE THE DEVICE IS S_ON

DOWNLOAD THIS BOOT.IMG,I EXTRECTED IT FROM AN HTC SENSATION XE

http://www.4shared.com/file/CY_5bTCqba/boot.html

THEN DOWNLOAD THIS TOOL KIT FOR HTC SENSATION

http://d-h.st/qAO OPEN THE TOOL KIT,BE SURE U IT IS IN YOUR C/ EXTACTED.

OPEN THE GUI INSTALL HTC DRIVERS

NAVIGATE TO FLASH KERNEL FLASH THE BOOT.IMG YOU DOWNLOAD ......IF IT FLASH TRY AGAIN TO SEE WHETHER IT BOOT OR TRY THE OTHER

2ND..........FLASH 4EXT RECOVERY FROM THE GUI OPTION,,,IF IT WORKS THE U GOOD TO GO,U CAN DOWNLOAD A CUSTOM ROM AND FLASH

N.B UR PHONE MUST BE IN FASTBOOT,AND IT MUST BE SHOWING FASTBOOT USB

bro can I flash 4ext custom recovery. On my HTC sensation xe I already have twrp recovery in it
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Youngmike1994(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2014
bro can I flash 4ext custom recovery. On my HTC sensation xe I
already have twrp recovery in it
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2014
Youngmike1994: bro can I flash 4ext custom recovery. On my HTC sensation xe I
already have twrp recovery in it
yes u dont need to quote the whole post.....
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
http://­www.mediafire.com /­?o10b16j5b3r3o
if you are downloading the the file download only htc driver and bmp driver the latest number
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by saudatu(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hello guyz, please help me out, I root my htc sensation using srsroot and after rooting I switched off my phone and restart it. Though it start normally but when it get to desktop the screen goes black (all black expect my battery and signal bar ) pls help cos my stock and don't know what to do.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Youngmike1994(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
saudatu: Hello guyz, please help me out, I root my htc sensation using srsroot and after rooting I switched off my phone and restart it. Though it start normally but when it get to desktop the screen goes black (all black expect my battery and signal bar ) pls help cos my stock and don't know what to do.
have experience such jst hard reset your fone by removing the ba3 then reinsert it back hold the volume down n power button for 20sec then do a factory reset
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 1:04am On Jan 08, 2014
Hello fellow HTC sensation users I just bought d fone on Sunday and will love to root it but ain't got a PC and I base in yenagoa Bayelsa state I love tweaking fones. Got just a question if I root it with SRS root or eroot will I be able to flash cwmr with ROM manager?
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by cjudy(m): 5:51am On Jan 08, 2014
73DB6630 add me on bbm so let me share d files to u
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2014
I tried to boot to bootloader buh it will just show d HTC logo and den it will boot normal like am switching on d phone.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Bruno3000(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2014
Hey guys, pls o, I use HTC velocity 4g. Hw do I go about locating ma APN setting? I wld love 2 set up a new profile. I need answers pls.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Bruno3000(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2014
EMMAUGOH: is your memory full,check well....and i dont get you,download from where and where,is your phone in edge onle change it by *#*#4636#*#* change it to wcdma only,it might change again.....so keep doing it....
I find it hard installin apps from playstore. Ma fone is on 3g
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2014
cjudy: 73DB6630 add me on bbm so let me share d files to u
Please I sent a request since and noting so please kindly whatsapp me the procedures 08160293861
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
dont use any sroot ,at least a guy that used it here got his systemui corrupt....if you dont have a pc,forget abt pc or whatever and use ur phone as it is,till u get a pc avoid front and chainfire 3d...use your phone as it is ...........rooting will not make ur phone turn to a galaxy s4 lol
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Bruno3000: Hey guys, pls o, I use HTC velocity 4g. Hw do I go about locating ma APN setting? I wld love 2 set up a new profile. I need answers pls.
.......seeting,wireless network,apn.........
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Bruno3000: I find it hard installin apps from playstore. Ma fone is on 3g
force close plays store and try again,
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Prechy2836: I tried to boot to bootloader buh it will just show d HTC logo and den it will boot normal like am switching on d phone.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
EMMAUGOH: dont use any sroot ,at least a guy that used it here got his systemui corrupt....if you dont have a pc,forget abt pc or whatever and use ur phone as it is,till u get a pc avoid front and chainfire 3d...use your phone as it is ...........rooting will not make ur phone turn to a galaxy s4 lol
I know rooting won't turn my phone to s4 I just asked a question which I have not seen any answer. I know btw my left and right wen it comes to rooting its like my fourth android device. I even help friends root der device I know a few ways of rooting like root with restore by bin4ry, eroot, SRS root, one click root, poot, framaroot but I acted like I knew nothing so as to learn more from an xda admin buh here is what I got.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2014
Prechy2836: I know rooting won't turn my phone to s4 I just asked a question which I have not seen any answer. I know btw my left and right wen it comes to rooting its like my fourth android device. I even help friends root der device I know a few ways of rooting like root with restore by bin4ry, eroot, SRS root, one click root, poot, framaroot but I acted like I knew nothing so as to learn more from an xda admin buh here is what I got.
restore by bin4ry is ur best option if u know how to use it,i have used it many times
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2014
http://theunlockr.com/2012/09/20/how-to-root-the-htc-sensation-on-hboot-version-1-27-0000/ just Google searched this and when I boot to bootloader I saw Pyramid PVT CHIP S-OFF RL. so I guess its time to unlock d bootloader
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Prechy2836: http://theunlockr.com/2012/09/20/how-to-root-the-htc-sensation-on-hboot-version-1-27-0000/ just Google searched this and when I boot to bootloader I saw Pyramid PVT CHIP S-OFF RL. so I guess its time to unlock d bootloader
yeah but with a pc
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by vinzita1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
I am using HTC sensation 4g, can I use video calling with
as in video Skype etc
I will appreciate Ur reply
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by calddon(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2014
vinzita1: I am using HTC sensation 4g, can I use video calling with
as in video Skype etc
I will appreciate Ur reply
yea u can

1 Like

Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2014
EMMAUGOH: yeah but with a pc
yeah i know
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by mohammad11: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2014
Wow! Am porting to htc soon cos thier product is always a bomb...
@op, pls if you are giving out tutorial on a particular thing, ure an experts on such but to someone like me it wont go easy...
Pls be giving out our tutorials as you give to a primary sch. Student for everyone's best understanding...
Everyone in this thread is doing a great job... Appreciates our efforts though.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by mohammad11: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2014
Please. Can the htc sensation be upgraded to jelly bean 4.2

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Beware: Fake Nokia 3310 (2017) In Circulation! / Top 10 Android Browsers 2014 / Annoying BBM Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.