Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

HTC Sensation Discussion Thread - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Sensation Discussion Thread (26985 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by hyuga(m): 4:45am On Jan 06, 2015
peterincredible:
Pls gurus in da house i have unlocked bootloader, flashed 4xt recovery and rooted my phone i have even flashed a 4.0 ics rom om my phone i which i am using now but any time i try to flash cm11 rom and slim pyramid of 4.4 rom on my phone my recovery tell me error cant open sdcard/cm11.zip bad.but when i flashed the gapps it dosent tell me dat. i formated it still d same thing pls gurus any solution to dat bcause i an tired of this ics rom i need to usw a 4.4 rom pls ure response are appreciated pls may God bless u all
update your 4ext recovery to the latest one... that should help
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Sammiel: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2015
I still can't unlock my bootloader (HTC sensation z710e). I tried to figure out why I keep getting 'unlock code check failed' after sending the last command and I discovered many folks have similar problem on the internet. my question now is there anyway I can change my imei without rooting my phone?
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by peterincredible: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
hyuga:

update your 4ext recovery to the latest one... that should help
I did it But still the Same thing which version of 4xt recovery u are using and which method you used to update it
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by hyuga(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
peterincredible:
I did it But still the Same thing which version of 4xt recovery u are using and which method you used to update it
I forgot the version number already but it should be 1.0.05 rc2 something like that I thinkntge 06 is still experimental so I went for the second to the latest.. try flashing cm 10.1 first too. I think it also has to do with firmware. ifbthat works then try the cm11 again from 10.1
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by LeJeun3: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Need help, my Fone is stuck in Boot loader.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by adefemi007(m): 11:37am On Jan 13, 2015
Pls is there any engr in lag around iyana ipaja that can fix my volume and power buttons. If u know of any one, pls quote me
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Sammiel: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2015
I am trying to install a custom rcovery image i.e clockworkmod for my htc sensation z710e running on hboot version 1.27.0000 with s-off and a locked bootloader which i couldn't unlock thru htcdev. Unfortunately i keep getting this error 'CID incorrect' update failed. I am doing manually thru the bootloader. My intention was to subsequenntly install supersu for rooting and a custom rom with unlocked bootloader. My android info is Cid: HTC_M27
mid:PG5813000. I innitially added htc_m27 to the text file in the PG58... Folder cos the above was not there or do i need to clear everything and replace it with mine?. Please advice me on the easiest way out of this and remember that i cant go thru htcdev becos of unlocktoken check error but i have achieved s-off thru Jeoputer method. Thanks in advance.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by kelvinnn(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2015
Y is my Asus fone pad7 stubon...it as bn rooted...buh i hv bn tryin to change the imei to dat of bb...no avail
Help.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Sammiel: 5:06am On Jan 21, 2015
Problems fixed....thanks to xda-forum.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by peterincredible: 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
pls who is using glo bus on his HTC sensation should pls drop the procedure so that we can enjoy it ooo God bless u all
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
pease i need the screenn of dis fone htc sensation z710e if u have for sale pls call me 08062412168
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by lafayette(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
For your android phone problems/bricked, rooting, flashing of latest custom roms + tweaking of blacberry imei to use bis plan.... call me via :08167267498 or whatsapp me via :08136329876 for a solution
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by AwesomeRomeo: 1:10am On Mar 07, 2015
maxdozie:
Koolmexxi 4 HTC QUICK ROOT go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1870652
Bro pls help me to unbrick my HTC T528w aka HTC desire 400 dual SIM that was bricked by ifont, it got stuck on HTC logo. I did not had a back up and d usb debugging was not enabled before it bricked but it's rooted. Tanx.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by AwesomeRomeo: 1:23am On Mar 07, 2015
lafayette:
For your android phone problems/bricked, rooting, flashing of latest custom roms + tweaking of blacberry imei to use bis plan.... call me via :08167267498 or whatsapp me via :08136329876 for a solution
pls help me to unbrick my HTC T528w aka HTC desire 400 dual SIM that was bricked by ifont, it got stuck on HTC logo. I did not had a back up and d usb debugging was not enabled before it got bricked but it's rooted. The number u gave is not on whatsapp. Tanx.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by ojosoft: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2015
peterincredible:
pls who is using glo bus on his HTC sensation should pls drop the procedure so that we can enjoy it ooo God bless u all
whatapp me if u need a full tutorial...is very easy
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by pators(m): 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
currently flexing viper 5.2.1 Rom on my sensation......but I need good battery.....any one for sell
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2015
pators:
currently flexing viper 5.2.1 Rom on my sensation......but I need good battery.....any one for sell
xup bro, where u dey? still remember me
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by LeJeun3: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2015

Screen, Battery for sale...

Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2015
LeJeun3:

Screen, Battery for sale...
baba where have u been? i bin dey look 4 u up and down since new year u no even dey my bbm list again. na ibd u still dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

What Whatsapp+ Can Do.... GBBM Can Do Too - And Much More / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider / Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.