Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise (25325 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / American Muslims Attacked During Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by hammariise(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
The speaker of Nigerian House of Representitives, Hon. Alh. Aminu Waziri Tambuwa at the mount of arafah during Hajj exercise.
I wish I was in Arafah today. May this day be a day of total forgiveness for him and all of us. Aameen

7 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ameen......may Allah accept this supplication as an act of Ibadah.

Al-ameen..

16 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Demdem(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Do u guys go naked anytime u climb this mount?

29 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by hammariise(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Amiin

1 Like

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by hammariise(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Unclad as how?
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by hammariise(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Unclad as how?
Are they not wearing something?
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by gidson12(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
no be towel them tie so......do they go up there to take bath,

and beside, how this one take concern us, if him like make him climb mountain Everest.

33 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by hammariise(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
gidson12: no be towel them tie so......do they go up there to take bath,

and beside, how this one take concern us, if him like make him climb mountain Everest.
We post it for you, and ther are many that concern

5 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Kemy11(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Choiii this man is heavily Blessed downstairs. Why re u looking at me, can't u see it?
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Afam4eva(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chei, Saudi Arabia and Isreal don use people make money for this world. Shey mountain no dey Naija again?

17 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by kekakuz(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
looking like a dead body as usuall

i hope he dies in a stampade if he has a hand in boko aram
and if he is clean,may he safely enter the wrong plane going to syria or somalia

24 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by 360command: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ameen! May you live long sir

1 Like

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Ediss(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hmmmmm that all I have to say
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Ediss(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by ceasarpoetic(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2013

I just wonda,mayb d water there is cleaner dan naija own..jxt saying.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Big4wig(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls help bigwig out,

where can I get london used ram for sallah?

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by deols(f): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
This reminds me of Malcolm X

Prominent American civil rights leader, Malcolm el-Shabazz
(“Malcolm X”), cited Hajj as the reason for abandoning his
opposition to unity amongst races in the United States. As quoted
in his biography, he wrote of Hajj:

“There were tens of thousands of pilgrims, from all over the
world. They were of all colors, from blue-eyed blondes to black-
skinned Africans. But we were all participating in the same
ritual, displaying a spirit of unity and brotherhood that my
experiences in America had led me to believe never could exist
between the white and non-white…

“…During the past eleven days here in the Muslim world, I have
eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass, and slept
on the same rug - while praying to the same God - with fellow
Muslims, whose eyes were the bluest of blue, whose hair was the
blondest of blond, and whose skin was the whitest of white. And
in the words and in the deeds of the white Muslims, I felt the
same sincerity that I felt among the black African Muslims of
Nigeria, Sudan and Ghana.” (From The Autobiography of Malcolm
X)

After returning from Hajj, el-Shabazz preached a message of
racial unity and harmony, and was soon assassinated, in part,
academics believe, for abandoning his previous radical beliefs.
In the approximately fifty years since, the worldwide Muslim
population has grown significantly, accounting for the now
millions of Hajj pilgrims.

32 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by donphilopus: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
May God hear our prayers

1 Like

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by shevi4mb(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
as these politicians mount, let them remember the prayers and also remember that we humans are all equal in d presence of God (the attire says it all)

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Mubby4luv(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Demdem: Do u guys go naked anytime u climb this mount?
U wont understand it even iv i explain it to u buh the answer is yes. we only use a white garment to cover private parts.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by TVTKOKO(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dnt knw for d white clothings sef. SMH for these devil stoners
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by alimspaul: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
We are good religious keeper but, seek more of ourselves when it comes to public matters, while not we seek more of selfless service since that is what our religious(both Christianity and Islamic) creed for

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Lilimax(f): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ha di ka ndi no n'ulo nkporo lipsrsealed
seriously, ndi nga! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
I WISH HIM HAJJ MABRUR, AMIN

1 Like

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by leonshom(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Must u comment @all times,if u dnt knw wot 2 say, y not kip mute !

5 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls Oga Speaker*remembering how loud my stereo speaker is, smh* pray dis prayer point; "God help me 2 lead my honourables colleagues to tell Fed. Govt n ASUU 2 ansa our student, Amin"

1 Like

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by theripper3: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Na so Farouk Lawan hide naija money for him cap go this same hajj sef. Tambuwal is a thief himself, all dis sanctimonious bullshit no go save u. If u like, stone all the devil and sleep next to the kabbah, na hell be ur portion

8 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by dridowu: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
A must for me. May Allah make it easy for them

4 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Siga: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
...Its amazing how people go on Holy trips... both Christians and Muslims.... and come back to steal and embezzle...and disregard human existence in Nigeria....as hin dey Mecca... enough Ghana must go dey wait for am for Abuja...God is no liar... so... what is the point ... God have mercy...

19 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by drdams: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
I tire or, Chappal Waddi dey Bauchi, dem no utilize.. If dem 1 really commune with God, make dem climb Mt. Everest for Chinco side.
Afam4eva: Chei, Saudi Arabia and Isreal don use people make money for this world. She mountain no dey Naija again?
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Sermwell(m): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
G
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by 3kay945(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
TVT KOKO: Dnt knw for d white clothings sef. SMH for these devil stoners

You can easily walk away boy, respect other people beliefs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruling On Tribal Marks And Tatoo / Muslims: Are We Bad? / Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.