Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. (51723 Views)

Nigeria’s Female 4 X 400m Relay Team Set New Record In Beijing This Morning / Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) / Suicide bombers Die In Failed Plot At Super Eagles Match In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by imperiouxx(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Okija_juju: Ethiopia had a good plan coming into the match.. They had the home advantage (and I'm not talking of just fans), I'm talking terrain, altitude and weather.

The Nigerians being professionals knew this and had a counter strategy.. Soak up the pressure, allow them tire out and hit them when they're at their weakest.

Their plan failed because Nigeria didnt start running until the 65th minute. If you think the eagles played badly, you are right. But from a technical point of view, it was brilliant strategy that worked..

Ethiopians should wait for the second leg.. We go treat this their Bleep up for calabar..

This is the first time I'll admire your post because this was actually Eagles' strategy. The Ethiopians started with up balls and chase because the field was bad for them too and their main feature is run, run........ thinking that will wear off Eagles fast.

Only the fools chase after Antelopes, the wise ones like Eagles will bait traps or wait gently somewhere with ever ready bullets in their guns..... ready to kill at slightest chance.

The big teams always find a way to win.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Calling on all Calabar witches:: We need spititual attack on the Ethiopians when they come to Calabar next Month..

FIFA cant ban us for spiritual attack as there will be no proof.. except that their goalkeepers all slept and woke up with Bow hand, and all their players all have K-Legg and their coaches are now blind.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by 4reigningqueen: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
dady12: ok buy urself a bottle of agogoro and alomo,put kunu , end the dinner with popcorn and sue seun go court

what is this one saying?
Mmmmmmmmtheeeeeeewwww

1 Like

Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
homesteady: What nonsense! angry didn't they provide our boys with enough security?
Sha Na dem sabi! We don win! tongue grin
Let them come to calabar 1st! At least na dem start the fight!

We don't need to behave like them bro....We have to demonstrate what maturity and gamesmanship are all about.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by airfinance(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
na to first chop mad dog finish for calabar before ekpon,ekpo,apan upan,come tell dem say naija no dey carry last
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by GENTLETEE(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
The Ethiopians have always been bad loosers. This is not the first time they are attacking a Nigerian team. This is even minor compared to what they did to our U20 team years back.

1 Like

Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by achumba1: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
okay,we have taken note,i go arrange my guys for calabar.na acid we go use pour them. grin
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by adeyrule(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Burger01:

***Yeah, you made it to the Kenyan Psychiatric Hospital.***

sad
u no well for replying him like dat
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by OdionOdion: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
What Ethiopia FANS did is unsportmanly and should be condemned. Nigeria FANS should NEVER plan for revenge,our revenge MUST be out scoring them on foot ball pitch by spelling E-T-H-I-O-P-I-A with G-O-A-L-S.Remember that CAF President ISA HAYATTU is NEVER a FAN of the Super Eagle-let not walk into the trap of the enemies of the Super Eagles
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by adultdesigner: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
do u mean that they want to try us?ok now. BOKO things....
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by rayedge: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
nickz: calabar boys over to you tongue wink grin
Calabar is such a peaceful place that is better experience than imagine
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by samistry(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
wrench: An Eye For An Eye Makes The World Go Blind
what is this one saying? One person go stl remain wey stil dey see
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by bumdish: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Okija_juju: Ethiopia had a good plan coming into the match.. They had the home advantage (and I'm not talking of just fans), I'm talking terrain, altitude and weather.

The Nigerians being professionals knew this and had a counter strategy.. Soak up the pressure, allow them tire out and hit them when they're at their weakest.

Their plan failed because Nigeria didnt start running until the 65th minute. If you think the eagles played badly, you are right. But from a technical point of view, it was brilliant strategy that worked..

Ethiopians should wait for the second leg.. We go treat this their Bleep up for calabar..

Your analysis appears superficially plausible, but actually very wrong. You couldn't have planned to wear out a people known for their marathon expedition in a match of 90mins. It was Emenike & "Luck" that swung that match in our favour, nothing more, nothing less.
The Nigerian team I saw yesterday made every effort to make impact from the first minute but just couldn't. The wrong moves and weak passes Musa, Odunamadi, Moses, Mikel kept making couldn't have been a strategy . . no way. Where the purposeless dead balls also part of the strategy?

@topic,
Africa...a people known not to be gracious in defeat. . . useless exaggerated patriotism. Part of the reason democracy seem impractical in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
they should be disqualified from playing the second leg and nigeria given d auto ticket to Brazil!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by joelenesleek(f): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
[/font]
nickz: calabar boys over to you tongue wink grin

CALABAR SOUTH BOYS[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

1 Like

Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by write2obi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fifa should just ban them and award us 3 point, I no wan chop Antelop meat again
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fear of reprisal attack will make dem lose agn in calabar

if dey fly come we get air disaster

try use chad or Niger borders we get boko haram

if kelvin gang dint kidnap dem in delta state den

@benin/ore edo cultist are on guard

try use to use da sea tompolo&asari boys are patrolin da water.....either way dem go stil hear am
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Kcinho(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
omar22: Nigeria should report it to FIFA, reporting it to CAF is just a waist of time.

Beware CAF will be prepared to throw Nigeria out if we do the same.
Waste my brother. E be like you too like waist. No problem sha.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Rossikk(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
bumdish:

Your analysis appears superficially plausible, but actually very wrong. You couldn't have planned to wear out a people known for their marathon expedition in a match of 90mins. It was Emenike & "Luck" that swung that match in our favour, nothing more, nothing less.
The Nigerian team I saw yesterday made every effort to make impact from the first minute but just couldn't. The wrong moves and weak passes Musa, Odunamadi, Moses, Mikel kept making couldn't have been a strategy . . no way. Where the purposeless dead balls also part of the strategy?

@topic,
Africa...a people known not to be gracious in defeat. . . useless exaggerated patriotism. Part of the reason democracy seem impractical in Africa.
Stop talking rubbish. One incident in Ethiopia means "Africa" cannot be gracious in defeat? Is Ethiopia Africa? Have you read the history of crowd troubles and violence in Europe? If you did, you would know Africa is a haven of tolerance and grace in defeat.

5 Likes

Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Ikenna94: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thunder go fire dem 4 calabar.make dem com.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by nickz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
rayedge: Calabar is such a peaceful place that is better experience than imagine
huh ??
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Ikenna94: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
Like this post if you think ethiopia is still bakward after 2000 yrs of existence.

1 Like

Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Rossikk(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ikenna94: Like this post if you think ethiopia is still bakward after 2000 yrs of existence.
oh please.... You don't even know how many people were involved in the alleged incident. Perhaps no more than 30 people. Don't use one incident to label a country of 70 million people. In England there is a long history of violent clashes among supporters leading to deaths. But I am sure you will never condemn that entire nation the way you did Ethiopia.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Irises(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lionbite: We go pay them back when they come here
they think they can fight.. Calabar no dey fear face oo. na palm dem cut..dis time we go comot their hand
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by bumdish: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by JOEizu: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
I trust ALUU community
In Calabar. (dog Meat+Antelop)
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by DreShedrachU: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ademola.A:
In this era of football age , some countries are still uncivilized to know that a defeat is not the end of the world and what even makes the Ethiopians think that the table cannot turn around and be in their favor when they come to Nigeria for the second leg of the Fifa WCQ match ...Their football federation needs to be penalized for this silly act in my own opinion..
ha ha ha what do you mean? Turn around in Calabar? Ha ha i guess you are a super eagles hater.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by babe4wealth(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
kacheezy: We are waiting for them in Calabar.

retalliation wont be necessary because we wil stil defeat dem here.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by timoney45(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
who will join me for antelope hunting in calabar. Need to get sum mgbada meat...

1 Like

Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by DreShedrachU: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sorry poor Ethiopians,cus he turned the game around..WELCOME TO CALABR .PREPARE UR BASKETS TO LOAD THE GOALS.HA HA HA HA
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
How I wish na lag dem dey come, calabar boys oya do your thing.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Isaiah90(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
dabrake: They are all over facebook, abusing Nigerians, saying they played like barcelona. I laugh.
at supersport right? dem full there dey yan rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breakdown Of World Cup Prize Money ($440M) / Anthony Joshua Replies Amir Khan Over Cheating Accusations / Messi Slammed For Lack Of Leadership During Defeat By Bayern Munich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.