Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? (25889 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by iLUMeN8(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
sihom: No way, I wouldn't want to know because I'm a vindictive woman I like to get even with people and I struggle with forgiveness. Forgiveness doesn't come easily to me that man had better keep his affairs a top secret and apply the 11th commandment when dealing with me.

The 11th commandment being ''Do not be caught'', whether he confessed without any prompting or I found him out on my own, will not make a difference to me I will get my pound of flesh and IT WON'T BE by having an affair of my own, there are other ways to take down a foe.

I'm using Sihom's account as a woman to say my piece.

CHAI!
End Time Chick
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Double posts
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
mechummy: Whether I was into them or not doesn't matter

Once you're caught, I cut outcheesy

Trust me,
Walking away from a cheating partner isn't as easy as you imagine. Esply one u've been wit for a long time and had many fun memories with. In as much as there are no acceptable reasons for cheating, there is always a motive. People don't just choose to sleep and wake up one night and decided to cheat. Except for chronic womanizers or flirts. If your partner was caught cheating, try to find out why it happened it the first place befor concludin he/she deserves a penalty or sld undergo penance. #MyOneCent
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Please, keep it to yourself! And don't even let me "smell" it. I've never had any heart break, don't wanna start now. cool
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
http:///API-Employ/?id=Monstertrucks

click on that link and make millions, no signup payment required.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Edoblakky(m): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
I would like to know from those who want to know whether or not their men have cheated. If he confesses to you and you go for a test only to find out (God forbid) that you have been infected, what will you do next?
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Waspy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Juell: Tell her and u're a dead man.
Gbam! The worst type is when you tell her and she takes it softly or didn't say anything. That scares shiit out of men.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Kanwulia: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Of what use is such a USE-LESS piece of info to moi? undecided
All I want to know is WHEN DOES HE PAY FOR THE DIE-vorce! kiss
Because. . . . . I ain't spending a DIME! kiss
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Crixina(f): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
peggykorol: Since the day I found out my hubby f ucks girls in a motel not too far from our house,all my emotions for him Started dying away.sometimes it's good to know so you know the kind of person you actually live with rather than live in ignorance
this must be very hard,dealing with a cheating boyfriend is easy,but how the hell does one deal with a cheating husband?
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by iLUMeN8(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Toks2008: This is interesting.

I have been with my wife for 12 years and i had only slept with just one female asides her and that was when she left the marriage for months.

I told her anyway and i made her realize that but for her leaving i wouldn't even think of such. I guess she understood because for the first time after 7months of her leaving, she came around yesterday and it was a great experience and she never even allowed what i told her disturb her psyche maybe because she knew she caused it.

So i guess it depends on what led to it and not just about jumping into bed with another lady when your woman is always there for you,

The fact that you cheated is no biggie to her cos she has probably been engaging in serious, intense, nyashing and Congo shining sessions for seven months as well

5 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by PrettySpicey(f): 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Let me start by stating: There is nothing hidden under the sun.
Secrets have a fine way of rearing their ugly heads when least expected.
So he'd better tell me, then...prepare to die........ Ok so maybe I won't kill him but...
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Rexyl(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Odunharry: na ladies thread..i wnda wetin sm guys dy comment here...
Make i waka go the next thread

... and you too, a lady?
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Meristem: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mai pride: Ignorance is not bliss.... "My people perish for lack of knowledge....

†ђξ betrayal and dsapointment will be more heartbreaking if she eventually finds out on her own...

IMO, Just tell her and free yourself of †ђξ guilt.... What's †ђξ essence of confessing to God and knwing deep down that you av wronged your better half Your peace aint complete dt way...
It aint easy to forgive and forget but ℓ̊ will save my marriage and forgive with †ђξ hope and promise that he won't do it again

na lie o. from the very day you confess to her, you have buried happiness in that marriage. she will repeat it to you at least 366 thousand times every year.
she will not find out herself IF SHE DOES NOT GO DIGGING. and if she does, then she will simply get what she asked for cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Meristem: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
chidyhels: I confess to almighty God,and to you my brothers and sister. . . . . .

She has to know,if truely ur sorry and wish it doesnt happen again.

oh yeah, he can tell his BROTHERS and SISTERS but definitely not his wife cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Sike(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yeah.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Meristem: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Not all secrets are meant to be discovered.In the same vain,telling the truth can help build a greater relationship.It only matters on how you built started,how strong your foundation is.If it's very strong,he will open up to you.

for the foundation to remain unshaken, some things are better left unsaid. men who have broken this rule are agonizing...be wise.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by LordReed(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
iLUMeN8:

The fact that you cheated is no biggie to her cos she has probably been engaging in serious, intense, nyashing and Congo shining sessions for seven months as well

LoL! My opinion as well. What's sauce for the goose....
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by PrettySpicey(f): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Toks2008: This is interesting.

I have been with my wife for 12 years and i had only slept with just one female asides her and that was when she left the marriage for months.

I told her anyway and i made her realize that but for her leaving i wouldn't even think of such. I guess she understood because for the first time after 7months of her leaving, she came around yesterday and it was a great experience and she never even allowed what i told her disturb her psyche maybe because she knew she caused it.

So i guess it depends on what led to it and not just about jumping into bed with another lady when your woman is always there for you,

@Toks2008
until u start taking responsibility for ur actions u r not truly responsible. Ur wife didn't 'cause' u to cheat. NO. U CHOSE to cheat.
Just wanted to point that out. Thanks.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by omiata(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
oh! what will i do now... i'm getting apprehensive...

she caused it when she started using sex to punish and back back at me...
i don't want to beg for sex... she made me accept this girl that has being eyeing me for sometimes and seriously the sex was so good..
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by WackyJ1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
PrettySpicey:

@Toks2008
until u start taking responsibility for ur actions u r not truly responsible. Ur wife didn't 'cause' u to cheat. NO. U CHOSE to cheat.
Just wanted to point that out. Thanks.

You will point out that one but you will not point out this fact
iLUMeN8:

abeg go sit down
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Bukato: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Interesting post I must say. My husband nd I av bn married for 6yrs nw. We live more like frnds or siblings, dat pple arnd confess to d kind of rltnship we share.

Honestly on some occasions 'he' had confessed jokingly to me nd even showed me pictures. I cautioned him thou, nd even joke d lady wznt even my match in terms of beauty n class. On anthr occasion he gave d fone to me to discard a lady he slept wit nd wz chocking on him.

At d long run, he got tired nd remain wit us (d fmly) nd I tag dz ladies as "loosers". I know I own my husband forever by HIS grace.

Women, we need to b patient nd draw our husbands close to us, do not push them out further to d jezebels by our act of nagging, public display of madness in d name of fighting d intruders(so I'l call dem)

Most men will wnt to av d experience of xtra marital affairs, wch if d wife isn't careful, can mk d man see "a better woman in the jezebel"

Careful ladies! B strong! Its jst 4 a while. Cheers!!

6 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
druid06:

Hmm, interesting.
grin
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by mstutu: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yes of cause. I will need him to tell me for my mind to be at peace.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by paulohgirlie(f): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
All ve sin. Telling u wat he had done secretly means he lovs u nd his even ready for change or total devotion to his family. Its your reaction to d issue that will determine his final withdraw or further commitment to illegal relationship. As for me i ll forgive him,love him more and b praying more him.

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by druid06(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
mechummy: grin

So mechummy, I see you don't frequent twitter, are you on facebook?
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by WackyJ1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
pauloh-girlie:
All ve sin. Telling u wat he had done secretly means he lovs u nd his even ready for change or total devotion to his family. Its your reaction to d issue that will determine his final withdraw or further commitment to illegal relationship. As for me i ll forgive him,love him more and b praying more him.
by their words you shall know them
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bukato:
Interesting post I must say. My husband nd I av bn married for 6yrs nw. We live more like frnds or siblings, dat pple arnd confess to d kind of rltnship we share.

Honestly on some occasions 'he' had confessed jokingly to me nd even showed me pictures. I cautioned him thou, nd even joke d lady wznt even my match in terms of beauty n class. On anthr occasion he gave d fone to me to discard a lady he slept wit nd wz chocking on him.

At d long run, he got tired nd remain wit us (d fmly) nd I tag dz ladies as "loosers". I know I own my husband forever by HIS grace.

Women, we need to b patient nd draw our husbands close to us, do not push them out further to d jezebels by our act of nagging, public display of madness in d name of fighting d intruders(so I'l call dem)

Most men will wnt to av d experience of xtra marital affairs, wch if d wife isn't careful, can mk d man see "a better woman in the jezebel"

Careful ladies! B strong! Its jst 4 a while. Cheers!!

I understand your way of thinking and I respect your opinion but I'm asking myself: weren't you scared of catching a STD?
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Parvenu8: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Truth bite painful like d sting of bee, and dat is why the cheaters cannot and will never tel the truth.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
uniqueval:

Trust me,
Walking away from a cheating partner isn't as easy as you imagine. Esply one u've been wit for a long time and had many fun memories with. In as much as there are no acceptable reasons for cheating, there is always a motive. People don't just choose to sleep and wake up one night and decided to cheat. Except for chronic womanizers or flirts. If your partner was caught cheating, try to find out why it happened it the first place befor concludin he/she deserves a penalty or sld undergo penance. #MyOneCent
Well, it's done

trust isn't there anymore

It will be easy for me cos the love I once had for that person will turn to hate...my once soft heart becomes hard
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
druid06:

So mechummy, I see you don't frequent twitter, are you on facebook?
Yep
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by druid06(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
mechummy: Yep

Can you inbox me your facebook I.D or name so I could look you up?
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Heliesha: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
here's my own thought buy a revolver or a shot gun fully loaded place it on the table in ur sitting room close to where ur spouse wuld be sitting down na smile and say dis to her.honey i F-ed anoda woman apart from you, plz am very sowie. I believe the end result wuld determine if d truth was worth telling or preserving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married / Do You Remember Wearing Cortina Shoes ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.