Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? (25888 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Toks2008(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2013
jkendy: In dis planet of Acid-bath, u want 2 tel ur woman dat u did what?
The consequencies would be publis on Youtube.com

You confess infidelity to your wife so what?

Let her go nah and the woman you committed the act with will simply ask you how far now that the house is vacant. A beg leave story.

And will her leaving guarantee that she will be married to a saint?
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by WackyJ1(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2013
sexkillz:

I'm here wondering which frustrated crocodile liked this post. My wha? She's my side chick, Make una deal. cool
If said bolded is true then Who's the main Chic? grin

2 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by temisukanmi(f): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2013
Daziz: D only thing dat makes u a man is that u cheat and still be able to hide it succesfully
then die fast.. *Hiss*
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by ebukaeze00(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2013
kreami diva: If the lady doesn't know,there's no use confessing to her. Just confess to God and turn a new leaf. I'd rather not know. It would be difficult for me to forgive and forget. IMO o.

Ignorance is bliss......

Which leaf... Bitter leaf or water leaf?
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Chidera62: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2013
Guys na wa o
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Emaprince: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
manny4life: There are things that are better left as "SECRETS", you keep them to yourself and you die with them.
...and burn in hell with them!
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Walspring: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
DailyNews: Lovely. I really love arguing with u honestlysmiley Now, ur brother had cheated severally in d past and got tired now he's married right Yes, but giving the opportunity Carefree...he will cheat again, and I dnt expect u to agree but put him to a diffy test and see the outcome.

I repeat, all men are born with a high tendency to cheat, it is only the special grace of God that can make them resist that innate desire. Haven't u heard of very powerful men of God sleeping with a church member Do u think those pastors aren't truly men of God They are...but most times when they backslide a bit from God, and the temptation comes, they hardly stand it on their own, reason they fall not becos they are fake pastors.

I am still in doubt that there is a man who can 100% remain faithful to his wife forever without being very close to God or without a spiritual guide. No man can stand the hunger of the flesh by moral standing alone, he needs a spiritual or supreme backup, which usually comes from his religion or spiritual belief.

I know women find it diffy to believe that all men are cheats by nature but that doesn't mean that all men cheat but naturally they would cheat if given the chance n environment.

In summary, all men have high tendency to cheat naturally but not all cheat, like ur brother now who has decided to stop, some are holding themselves via their relationship with God, some for fear of their charms failing them...some for one fear or another...but naturally, all men are born cheats, take it or leave it.

I am supposed to be sugar-coating this to favour my gender, but I hate to twist words to suit any set of audience, I say it as I know and understand, peacesmiley

I need to correct this from you post. Don't ever compare cheating with backsliding because the so called powerful men of God who slept with their church member does not do that willing cos there is a POWER who wanted these so called men of God to be disgraced and put them to share and that same power is not happy with what they are doing for God and if you find out about this you will notice that its from their FOUNDATION which they didnt deal with before they starts their pastoral work..

Like you said earlier that it takes the special grace of God for a man not to cheat, likewise it takes the grace of God also for a man not to backslide and fall inside temptation although its not a sin to be tempted but its a sin to fall inside temptation because our Lord Jesus Christ was tempted but through the divine grace of God he didnt fall inside that temptation.

As for me every man in this world who cheated have a reason or two why they decided to cheat on their woman.. Leave it or take it..
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Are you people for real? I mean I have read stuff here like .."Hmm he had better tell me".."Hmm he won't dare tell me"..
Wether he tells you or not what will most of you women even do? Leave? Poison him? Go back to your parents? And the men what will you do? Kill the guy, kill her, chase her away?
If this is the case all women will be out of their husbands houses or all the men would be dead or all dads would have taken back their daughters...
I am being realistic and critical. It doesn't imply all men cheat. But the chances that your husband (and even wife) has cheated is higher than you think and frankly "ill do this and I'll do that" is mere talk.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
#80million:
This thread is for the ladies, so
I

GAT

NOTHING

TO

SAY!

Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Mercyu1(f): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ema prince:
...and burn in hell with them!
If u knw it can land u in hell,y commit it in d 1st place??
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Stephanie2020: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
kreami diva:
I agree with u is beta u hear it from the mouth of your spouse than finding it from some one else
Hope u're prepared to hear the confession over and over again!
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Stephanie2020: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
I wil prefer to hear it from the mouth of my spouse than to find out from outside because it will hurt less than that
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Emeralddeee: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
I will appreciate it if my partner tells me,the devil you know is better than the angel you don't,although it's gonna hurt my feelings but it shows my partner is penitent, however if my partner is not sorry it won't be funny, also if he tells me we can discuss and know the reason it happened cuz it might even be my fault we will resolve, but if it continues na wahala be that o, also if I find out myself I doubt if our relationship/family will be the same,telling me is a step which shows my is sorry, honest,loves me, ready to take responsibilities for the action and wanna change. MY OWN OPINION IS TEL ME SIMPLE AFTER ALL YOU WOULD BE DOING ME A FAVOUR WHETHER GOOD OR BAD.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
dabriggs: Are you people for real? I mean I have read stuff here like .."Hmm he had better tell me".."Hmm he won't dare tell me"..
Wether he tells you or not what will most of you women even do? Leave? Poison him? Go back to your parents? And the men what will you do? Kill the guy, kill her, chase her away?
If this is the case all women will be out of their husbands houses or all the men would be dead or all dads would have taken back their daughters...
I am being realistic and critical. It doesn't imply all men cheat. But the chances that your husband (and even wife) has cheated is higher than you think and frankly "ill do this and I'll do that" is mere talk.

ON POINT
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by mimidee09: 2:21am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by chidifrank(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2013
Vivly: No. Don't tell me and don't let me find out.
08063841638, frankwhyte1 for 2go n 23363a2f pin. Thanks
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by chidifrank(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2013
valena_23: I would rather him tell me than to find out by myself. It's just the respectful thing to do
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by deejay717(f): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2013
I'd rather know. Don't hide it from him/her. That way they have a chance to figure out if the both of you can work thru it or not.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by shegzi(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2013
Maczeelly: ...indifference.....
correct
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Joiballiz: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Same as death wish... Confessing to this by one party to the other is like murder case.... Wats d point of telling when u avent got caught yet and u plan to turn to a faithful lover. Telling will lead to lack of trust throughout de term of the relationship, believe me wen l say its a dead end.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by labstaron: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
Is better u kip mute and don't change ur behaviour@ hom.....staron
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by HARDDON: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2013
ogugua88: I would want to know. People often forget the health aspect. He's sleeping around, with who? How many people? Do they have stds?

He'll be safer if he tells me than if he doesn't and I found out on my own. After he does, I'll be gone. I wasn't raised to be someone's backup chick.

ah ha, there lies the ish... brothers, tell no tale! let sleeping dog rest in peace.

when ladies talk like this they seem to forget that we are the carriers of life.

they seem to 4gt that we got third legs that are acutely linked to our sense of sight. unlike theirs that is linked to sense of touch.

we got sight switches, they got touch knobs.... we shoot trillions of viable Scells at one go, they rare one tiny egg in one full month.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by bluuu: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2013
for me it depends on d occassion.if i'v been away for a long tym, he cheats n tells me.i'l forgiv n forgt bt if i'm around n he cheats. well i'l forgive him ( not necessarily forget)if i love him bt i'l b more financially independent than before( if we'r married wt kids) or watch him closely if he has truly repented( if we'r still dating). he will go for tests just to b ensure he s still safe.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by femmefatale: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
ayobase:
Meanwhile,
HOW TO CROSS ROAD IN NAIJA......
Look right nd left for cars and bikes, look up for aeroplane, down for bomb, back for
kidnappers, look side, hold your bag tight and watch the person beside you. Then walk zig zag to avoid stray bullet.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by kolamilan(m): 4:48am On Oct 18, 2013
Yusluv77: Try to do
f***ing in bed because it can save youvaluable
energy6. levelSO REMEMBER - *FASTING* is good for your
health - and may Godcleanse your Dirty Mind!!
that doesn't make sense.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 18, 2013
To me i feel some things are better left unsaid reasons becuz some of us can't handle d truth, most of us handle issues d wrong way so best bet if u wanna play, play n dnt get caught
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by ooliver: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2014
Really not interested in the details......whats the use if he will still go and do it again....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? / Do You Consider Flogging An Effective Way Of Discipline? What's The Alternative? / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.