Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Rocks Fulani Outfit For Independence Edition Of Jara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Rocks Fulani Outfit For Independence Edition Of Jara (4618 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Rocks Fulani Outfit For Independence Edition Of Jara by underscore: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Uti rocked this Fulani outfit on the set of the independence edition of Jara. See what he captioned it after the break ...
"Another creative outfit on Set of Jara oooo! (Our Independence Day show). The only place I can get away with wearing anything! Felt ridiculous that dat but as a pro, I had to roll with it and heeeeey!! I Liiiikeeee! Hehehe all I need now na my cows. Loool" This outfit really suits him, doesn't it?

http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/uti-nwachukwu-rocks-fulani-outfit-for.html

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Rocks Fulani Outfit For Independence Edition Of Jara by HezronLorraine(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
*in zamani's voice*:Aboki is my guy. wink
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Rocks Fulani Outfit For Independence Edition Of Jara by homesteady(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Helen paul looked better than him! Her bini outfit was great!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: How Donatella Versace Transformed Herself Into A Human Waxwork (smh) / Bobrisky Finally Caught With A Man Entering Abuja Hotel / The House Psquare Is Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.