Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

"Ghen Ghen Love" Crooner Yemi Alade Spotted Kissing Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ghen Ghen Love" Crooner Yemi Alade Spotted Kissing Flavour (1615 Views)

"I Was Queried By My Pastor For Kissing Flavour" – Chidinma / Yemi Alade Spotted With Her Luggage's At The Airport Photo / Ms Kedike Chidinma Finally Opens About Kissing Flavour And Their Dating Status.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Ghen Ghen Love" Crooner Yemi Alade Spotted Kissing Flavour by Tunsbobo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Check out photos of ‘Yemi Alade’ who recently released her own version of the national anthem as an independence gift for her fans declaring her love and publicly kissing giant size posters of high-life prince ‘Flavour’ when she visited Flavour’s home town Enugu on her nationwide media tour. Apparently the belle who dropped by Dream FM studio to promote her new singles ‘Birthday Song’ and ‘Happy People’ saw posters of the blessed singer on the walls of the corridor and wasted no time kissing the poster and was photographed by staffs of the radio station. Is she sending a message to Mr. Flavour or is she high on something? You Decide?!
For more photos and source http://mrgbegborun..co.uk/2013/10/ghen-ghen-love-singer-yemi-alade.html?m=1

Re: "Ghen Ghen Love" Crooner Yemi Alade Spotted Kissing Flavour by Tunsbobo(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2013

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What This Actress Wore On The Red Carpet (PHOTOS) / Revealing PHOTOS: Sexy Rihanna Steps Out In Just Bra And Revealing Skirt / My Daughter Would Come Back To Preach," TB Joshua Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.