Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student (35271 Views)

Hi Laspotech Student Kindly Help Me With This!! / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / Any Laspotech Student In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Decryptor(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2013
First it was that Dami guy...and now this one.
Similarity: Yoruba boys/Muslim! Wicked combination!! Rot in hell Mudafuka!!!
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Innonaira: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2013
R.i.p man... I do hp u r nt a memba of a rival gang!
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by ethicalUser(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2013
deshclones:

you have comprehension problem...big one at that...you obviously didnt read the whole article and your are probably typing based on sentiments...you skipped the part that says the cultist have been monitoring the area for sometime before they struck...pray tell...which cultist will spend a whole week,monitoring an innocent man...are you high or your thinking faculty went on vacation or are you always this insipid?...and yes i graduated from FUTO...and yes i am proud and haughty...deal with it....
Great Futoite!!! I beg free the guy joor
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by razzberry2(f): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2013
deshclones: f00lish f00l...see the slum his folks stay? poor man's kid that should have faced his studies knowing that his indigent family relies on him to come out with a good result,get a good job and put a smile on the face of his poor hardworking folks face...instead he went to join cult...wish i can resurrect him from the dead and kill him the second time.

same situation one old suffering office assistant is going through in my office...the man has spent almost 25years as an office assistant,washing teacups,going on errands for people way way his junior all cos he wants to earn a decent pay and send his first son to the university...the Arrow got to university of uyo,joined some bad boys on campus,had extra year and finally graduated with a pass (aka fourth class upper division) after spending a whooping 6years studying the simplest of courses (micro biology)...micro biology that i have never seen someone that graduated with a 2.2 not to talk of this Arrow that came out with a 4.1.....

i wonder why kids from poor home nowadays dont wannna help themselves...its sad.
nice one buh i take exceptions 2 u referin 2 microbiology as a cheap course...*datz al*
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by razzberry2(f): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2013
Foxycute:

Microbiology is nt d simplest course. That cos no be here
my dear tel him oo..wah kinda talk iz dah?..
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Green222: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Back time!
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Green222: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pay back time! some people that don't want to learn lessons, will learn it in a hard and bitter way.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by mikotim(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
deshclones: f00lish f00l...see the slum his folks stay? poor man's kid that should have faced his studies knowing that his indigent family relies on him to come out with a good result,get a good job and put a smile on the face of his poor hardworking folks face...instead he went to join cult...wish i can resurrect him from the dead and kill him the second time.

same situation one old suffering office assistant is going through in my office...the man has spent almost 25years as an office assistant,washing teacups,going on errands for people way way his junior all cos he wants to earn a decent pay and send his first son to the university...the Arrow got to university of uyo,joined some bad boys on campus,had extra year and finally graduated with a pass (aka fourth class upper division) after spending a whooping 6years studying the simplest of courses (micro biology)...micro biology that i have never seen someone that graduated with a 2.2 not to talk of this Arrow that came out with a 4.1.....

i wonder why kids from poor home nowadays dont wannna help themselves...its sad.

Nice comment but irrational fact, how on earth could U̶̲̥̅̊ regard Micro Biology as the simplest of all courses... Then where will U̶̲̥̅̊ classify Adult Education, history and strategic studies e.t. Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡
Mr man courses under the emblem of science are never easy...
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2013

U made sense but U dont generalise. ..
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Illiyahama: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
@ [b][/b]Deshclones,

Guy what the Bleep is wrong with your thinking faculties? Wetin you smoke? How the hell did you reach your conclusions and deduce that the youngman was a frat man?

What was the meaning of "all the years I spent in a Nigerian university,I have never seen cultists killing an innocent person"? Guy you got me so provoked I wished I could lay my hands on you. Damn your arrogance stinks to high heavens!

How many HITs have you gone on? Do you know what was the intention of the hit? Do you know how many innocent fellas have been dogged just to pass a message? Do you know how many innocent young men that have been sent to the great beyond simply for the perceived sins of their cousins,brothers and relatives? Are you aware of how many such hits go wrong at the last minute despite all the intels and tracking and meticulous planning?

My point? People get killed for no fault of theirs. Not every victim of a dogging was a frat man. Some were simply unlucky or at the wrong place at the wrong time. Don't be in a hurry to conclude unless you have all the facts of the case at your fingertips.

I wonder why some of you are obessed with paper qualifications. Your certificates don't make you,it is what is in you that makes you. Your obession with paper qualification amuses me. Your much cherished degrees does not entitle you to a meal ticket. No it does not mr Engineer. If in doubt go ask Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg how they made their fortunes.

Guy do me a favour. Think before writing.

Finally who no go no go know.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Illiyahama: @ [b][/b]Deshclones,

Guy what the Bleep is wrong with your thinking faculties? Wetin you smoke? How the hell did you reach your conclusions and deduce that the youngman was a frat man?

What was the meaning of "all the years I spent in a Nigerian university,I have never seen cultists killing an innocent person"? Guy you got me so provoked I wished I could lay my hands on you. Damn your arrogance stinks to high heavens!

How many HITs have you gone on? Do you know what was the intention of the hit? Do you know how many innocent fellas have been dogged just to pass a message? Do you know how many innocent young men that have been sent to the great beyond simply for the perceived sins of their cousins,brothers and relatives? Are you aware of how many such hits go wrong at the last minute despite all the intels and tracking and meticulous planning?

My point? People get killed for no fault of theirs. Not every victim of a dogging was a frat man. Some were simply unlucky or at the wrong place at the wrong time. Don't be in a hurry to conclude unless you have all the facts of the case at your fingertips.

I wonder why some of you are obessed with paper qualifications. Your certificates don't make you,it is what is in you that makes you. Your obession with paper qualification amuses me. Your much cherished degrees does not entitle you to a meal ticket. No it does not mr Engineer. If in doubt go ask Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg how they made their fortunes.

Aro capless
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by infolekan(m): 2:06am On Oct 16, 2013
pmc01: Why are we like this in this country? Are some people trying to make us all people who have died from the cruelty of all these stupid cultists were all cultists? What happened to mistaken identity? What if it had to do with him unknowingly having minor issues (such as refusal to co-operate in exam malpractice) with one of them.

I hope people pass these kind of irrational comments to you when this kind of calamity befalls your family. After all, you claim you reap what you sow. Nonsense human beings.

In as much as we try to commiserate with the dead...it doesn't take a new set of brain to add two and two together here.
A man was killed in front of his house a week to his graduation without any other wounded souls around and there wasn't any talk of robbery and you're still assuming the people that attacked him killed him because he was the chief security of the school?
Seen peeps killed in my time in school and I can assure you that I dint meet any innocent among them.
Not when they're killed at home.
A week to graduation.
And the only target.
Killing someone isn't the same thing as beating or maiming someone. Those peeps don't just do it for fun....its usually reserved for.....
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by emmabest2000(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2013
R I P
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by IdeyVex1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
The Bible says "Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword".
While I am not saying the deceased was a member of any cult group, the manner in which he was killed looks like a cult revenge to me. May his soul RIP.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by SenatorJames(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
I know the END will come, and the TIME is when THINGS like these are happening
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Jayjey(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
RIP but hope he was not a cultist.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Dondiablo007(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
What are State Government doing to secure the lives of students? Oh God

All these evil boys killing innocent souls and destroying properties should stop this act na. What will you gain if you kill someone?
so its d state govt that sent dem to join cult in skool??
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by deshclones(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2013
ethicalUser:
Great Futoite!!! I beg free the guy joor

Dont mind the niggahs...boys dey do industrial physics,met-mat,geology for futo still come out with better result...na woman course micro biology,wey easy pass anything naim person dey get 4.1.....nonsense.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by deshclones(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2013

you are totally bereft of any iota of wisdom and civility...who talked about paper qualification being everything you monumental dimwit??....did you care to read my contribution at all or you are stereotyped like the rest that pick on deshclones?....
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by jonexty(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2013

nice one. Leave dat idiot wey d form holinez.u r on point pali. No big sin. who u no be?
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by jonexty(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Senator James: I know the END will come, and the TIME is when THINGS like these are happening
broz plz did u mean END TIME THINGS... blinking shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why Teaching Is The Best Profession / Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda / ℓ̊ Didnt Beleive This Until ℓ̊ Saw For Myself (((pics)))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.