Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? (41551 Views)

Catholicism Doctrines And Its Biblical Root(debunking An Argument) / Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines? Are We Not Heading Towards One Heaven? / Why Do Churches Pay Their Instrumentalists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
brocab:
You twisted {Romans 16:6} your way of speaking it sounds more like a lie, then any truth. Greeting isn't praying.
Greet Mary or salute Mary doesn't mean Hail Mary. This rubbish can only come from the Vatican.

Are you for real

What is the difference between Hail, Salute, Greet or even Ave undecided

E be lyk say e dey pain you cause we are Hailing/Saluting Mary as writing in the scripture......And God was the first to say it through an angel as a message Luke 1:42wink
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by brocab: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
{Luke 1:35-42}The angel said the Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the Power of the highest will over shadow you, therefore also "that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God. Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit who recognises Jesus, and said, bless are you among women and Blessed is the fruit of your womb.
Are you really serious, you believe this gives Mary the power to be worshipped, because she was the Mother of Jesus? Mary was chosen because of her faith towards God-Mary's was a sinner like us-Elizabeth shouted out loud because she was filled with the Holy Spirit, yes Mary was blessed-but it is Jesus we worship.
I am a blessed man will you worship me too..
Patheos:

Are you for real

What is the difference between Hail, Salute, Greet or even Ave undecided

E be lyk say e dey pain you cause we are Hailing/Saluting Mary as writing in the scripture......And God was the first to say it through an angel as a message Luke 1:42wink
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 11, 2016
brocab:
{Luke 1:35-42}The angel said the Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the Power of the highest will over shadow you, therefore also "that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God. Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit who recognises Jesus, and said, bless are you among women and Blessed is the fruit of your womb.
Are you really serious, you believe this gives Mary the power to be worshipped, because she was the Mother of Jesus? Mary was chosen because of her faith towards God-Mary's was a sinner like us-Elizabeth shouted out loud because she was filled with the Holy Spirit, yes Mary was blessed-but it is Jesus we worship.
I am a blessed man will you worship me too..

Where did you get the bold from

When did Hailing someone become worship

You need to change your ways
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by brocab: 3:05am On Nov 11, 2016
Why do I need to change my ways? When it is you that needs to change-bowing down to Mary-is a sign of worship-Elizabeth didn't bow down down to her-it was the Holy Spirit that recognised Jesus in her womb. Elizabeth felt John Jump when Mary was walking into her house..
And because Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit, she said bless is the fruit of your womb, bless are thru among women.
Words like that doesn't come out from our mouths-unless we have the Spirit of God.
But the story didn't tell us to continual to bow down to Mary, nor make any images of Mary-nor ask Mary to pray for us-nor expect Her to mediate between God and Man. Jesus is meditating for us-without asking so we believers strongly keep our faith.
The truth is there, only, if you want it-and the Spirit want's to fill you up with His knowledge, one must be born againb before he can enter into the kingdom of God.
By you stepping out, this way, you will understand this scriptures personally. Without the Spirit of truth, nothing you say, won't matter.
Just another blind man walking blind...
Patheos:

Where did you get the bold from

When did Hailing someone become worship

You need to change your ways

Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by akintom(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Ukutsgp:
Why do we have so many different doctrines in churches today? Is the bible not one? Is God not one?.

Some will say pay tithe others will say no need. Some will say ladies can wear trouser others will say ladies should not wear trouser. Some will say, ladies must cover their hair others will say ladies should not cover their hair in church. Some will say, there is hell other will say there is nothing like hell fire. Some will say God is three in one others will say God is only one. Some will say u can pray through mary and jesus others will say pray only through jesus christ. Some will say fast others will say no need to fast. Some will say the earth shall be turned into paradise other will say there is no such thing, that we will all leave earth to heaven in the last day. Some will say give your first fruit offering other will say there no need for that anymore. Some will say we should worship God only on saturday which is the sabbath day others will say it is on sunday we should worship God. Some will say no christmas others will say there is christmas. Some will say christians can marry more than one wife other will say they cannot. Some say you can wear earing and fix nails others will say you must not wear earing and fix nail(for ladies). Some say you can do blood transfusion and take drugs others say you cannot do blood transfusion and take drugs that all you need is to apply faith. etc.

Somebody tell me, is this not confusion?. Hw can we know the truth now. Or who have a clear answers to the above different doctrines peddles by different denominations today. I wonder sha!

God help me o.

Don't sweat it, another definition of religion is "self inflicted mental conflictions + confusion" = DELUSION.
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2016
brocab:
Why do I need to change my ways? When it is you that needs to change-bowing down to Mary-is a sign of worship-Elizabeth didn't bow down down to her-it was the Holy Spirit that recognised Jesus in her womb. Elizabeth felt John Jump when Mary was walking into her house..
And because Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit, she said bless is the fruit of your womb, bless are thru among women.
Words like that doesn't come out from our mouths-unless we have the Spirit of God.
But the story didn't tell us to continual to bow down to Mary, nor make any images of Mary-nor ask Mary to pray for us-nor expect Her to mediate between God and Man. Jesus is meditating for us-without asking so we believers strongly keep our faith.
The truth is there, only, if you want it-and the Spirit want's to fill you up with His knowledge, one must be born againb before he can enter into the kingdom of God.
By you stepping out, this way, you will understand this scriptures personally. Without the Spirit of truth, nothing you say, won't matter.
Just another blind man walking blind...

Stop accusing me of what i do not do you accuser of the brethren!
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by brocab: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Calling me a accuser won't support your needs-first take the pluck out of your own eye-before you take the speck out of your brethren's eye, You are the accuser-attacking me, and telling me I need to change?
Typical Catholic-your main attraction is, to accuse us born again believers of wrong doing, because we speak the truth about the Word of God..
Patheos:

Stop accusing me of what i do not do you accuser of the brethren!
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by brocab: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
To save you disbelieving in all what others have to say-just pick up your bible and read it yourself, it's as simple as that.
Ukutsgp:
Why do we have so many different doctrines in churches today? Is the bible not one? Is God not one?.

Some will say pay tithe others will say no need. Some will say ladies can wear trouser others will say ladies should not wear trouser. Some will say, ladies must cover their hair others will say ladies should not cover their hair in church. Some will say, there is hell other will say there is nothing like hell fire. Some will say God is three in one others will say God is only one. Some will say u can pray through mary and jesus others will say pray only through jesus christ. Some will say fast others will say no need to fast. Some will say the earth shall be turned into paradise other will say there is no such thing, that we will all leave earth to heaven in the last day. Some will say give your first fruit offering other will say there no need for that anymore. Some will say we should worship God only on saturday which is the sabbath day others will say it is on sunday we should worship God. Some will say no christmas others will say there is christmas. Some will say christians can marry more than one wife other will say they cannot. Some say you can wear earing and fix nails others will say you must not wear earing and fix nail(for ladies). Some say you can do blood transfusion and take drugs others say you cannot do blood transfusion and take drugs that all you need is to apply faith. etc.

Somebody tell me, is this not confusion?. Hw can we know the truth now. Or who have a clear answers to the above different doctrines peddles by different denominations today. I wonder sha!

God help me o.
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2016
brocab:
Calling me a accuser won't support your needs-first take the pluck out of your own eye-before you take the speck out of your brethren's eye, You are the accuser-attacking me, and telling me I need to change?
Typical Catholic-your main attraction is, to accuse us born again believers of wrong doing, because we speak the truth about the Word of God..

Why don't you take that advice and leave Catholics alone
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by brocab: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Why don't you leave us alone-make it better-read the word of God yourself =-and search for the truth.
This way you could test yourself-if you are truly a believer.
Patheos:

Why don't you take that advice and leave Catholics alone
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
brocab:
Why don't you leave us alone-make it better-read the word of God yourself =-and search for the truth.
This way you could test yourself-if you are truly a believer.

Did i tell u to stop worshipping in your church?

No be you dey here dey shout Catholic this-Catholic dat since
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by brocab: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Which church do I belong too?
And no-one is telling you not to worship after Jesus-but you don't-you would rather pray to dead saints-pray to Mary and the rosaries instead of God..
Patheos:

Did i tell u to stop worshipping in your church?

No be you dey here dey shout Catholic this-Catholic dat since
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
brocab:
Which church do I belong too?
And no-one is telling you not to worship after Jesus-but you don't-you would rather pray to dead saints-pray to Mary and the rosaries instead of God..

Another accusation.....chai Catholics don suffer
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by brocab: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2016
It's true thru..
Patheos:

Another accusation.....chai Catholics don suffer
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
brocab:
It's true thru..
You lie
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by brocab: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
We can continual with this argument as long as it takes-the truth is, without you given me any evidence-to prove otherwise-then this truth stands fern.
This news is everywhere, news that had travelled across the nations for centuries, over and over X Catholic believers have shared their own experiences, and through their own hardship many of them have suffered tormentingly.
Catholic's are forced to believe, praying directly to Mary, through the Rosaries, or the dead saints, they are saved.
They are told, praying to dead saints, will protect them, while they stand.
Now this is the sort of rubbish being taught throughout the Catholic Church, It's a lie from the beginning.
But this is what God said: You shalt not have any other Gods before Me {Exodus 34:14, 20:3, This one is for you personally, Exodus 20:5, Deuteronomy 5:7}
Patheos:

You lie
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
brocab:
We can continual with this argument as long as it takes-the truth is, without you given me any evidence-to prove otherwise-then this truth stands fern.
This news is everywhere, news that had travelled across the nations for centuries, over and over X Catholic believers have shared their own experiences, and through their own hardship many of them have suffered tormentingly.
Catholic's are forced to believe, praying directly to Mary, through the Rosaries, or the dead saints, they are saved.
They are told, praying to dead saints, will protect them, while they stand.
Now this is the sort of rubbish being taught throughout the Catholic Church, It's a lie from the beginning.
But this is what God said: You shalt not have any other Gods before Me {Exodus 34:14, 20:3, This one is for you personally, Exodus 20:5, Deuteronomy 5:7}

That's a big lie shocked
Re: Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? by brocab: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
It must be little you-the only soul that doesn't agree to do with the Catholic thing.
Patheos:

That's a big lie shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.