Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Website Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review (519 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Please give your comment about this website.
I need creative inputs to make the website look better than the way it is at the moment.

Link is here

Constructive criticisms are welcome. If there is anything wrong, kindly suggest ways it can be corrected.

Thank you.

[size=16pt]A[/size]fols[size=16pt]N[/size]etworks

Re: Website Review by yawatide(f): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
A few things, some of which borders around consistency:

1) Header image is loading on some pages but not others

2) In chrome, navigation text is not vertically aligned with the green container

3) Services page: Makes sense to list the services (UL and LI) with links, then you click the link and either it is an intra link to the corresponding section on the same page or a link to another page

4) Gallery:
a) Not your fault (if you didn't take the images). I am putting myself in the shoe of a potential customer. I am looking at those pictures and the faces of those employees don't say, "hi, I look forward to securing you and your property". Perhaps they should go for models or professionally taken photos

b) your fault: When I hover over a thumbnail, the other thumbnails "run" across the screen. What I would expect is for the thumbnails to "run" only when I click the last visible thumbnail, or a "next" link.
Re: Website Review by sisqology(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2013
*dancing*

When will we get a smiley for this sad
Re: Website Review by Etecscompanies(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2013
Your website is not really mobile friendly also you need to use some more css. Email me if you need a mobile version
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: Website Review by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2013
Thank you yawatide. I will fix those things you noted.
@sisqology, you have come again abi. BTW have you ever asked for a single website review?
@etecsompanies: with the advent of new versions of OS in mobile devices, mobile version of websites are needless. But you can do the mobile version n host on a domain where I can see, if it catches my fancy I will pay for it.
Re: Website Review by JMOI: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
It's nice on my android device
Re: Website Review by sisqology(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS: @sisqology, you have come again abi. BTW have you ever asked for a single website review?

I don't do that sh*t here joh! Never

(1) (Reply)

Joomla, Php, Mysql, Java Videos / Web, Graphic, Logo Design, Development, SEO, SMO Services India / Need A Web Developer/web Designer In Lagos???contact!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.