Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage (19832 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos / Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) / My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by TejiriDavie(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
News reaching us from a grapevine alleged that sultry Nollywood actress, Bimbo Akintola is lamenting the scarcity of a good ‘husband material’ approaching her for marriage. The tale-bearer squealed to us that the talented actress-cum-TV presenter is now allegedly desperate to get married and be called a Mrs.
“Bimbo is seriously lamenting that she is yet to be married at this moment,” the gossip told us.
When asked if the actress is presently not in a relationship, the rumour-monger told us that “Bimbo is in a relationship, but she feels the guy might not eventually take her to the altar, just like the others.”

The tale-bearer also quipped that Bimbo has been confiding in few of her friends, who have consoled her not to worry herself much about it. “They have told her to cheer up and never let that disturb her career and happiness,” the grapevine informed us. “Her close confidants try as much as possible to cheer her up,” we were told.
Before going to press, we where unable to speak with Bimbo Akintola on this gist.

source:http://teewodavie..com/2013/10/43-year-old-bimbo-akintola-cries-out.html

Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Kachi188(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
aπϑ she didn't drop her number, she never ready ₪a̶̲̥̅

By †ђξ way, nice rack......

3 Likes

Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
while some babe wey dey under 27 still dey do shakara, a time will come na me go dey do shakara for una.
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by GeneralJ(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
i will marry you ohh, please i will marry you ohh

1 Like

Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by adorable29(f): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oh puhleasssse! She can get a husband tomorrow if she wants it that desperately. She is just being choosy!

1 Like

Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by seedord247(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
adorable29: Oh puhleasssse! She can get a husband tomorrow if she wants it that desperately. She is just being choosy!

Will you marry me?
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Fkforyou(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
One of the reasons I support polygamy anyway if this is true then Gudluck lady...
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
And in another thread some persons were advicing a girl nt to bother abt marriage becus she is still young at 23, that she should only be concerned abt her educatiön. I wonder how a 23 year old girl is too young to marry whn women at 28 upwards are having it difficult to marry.

2 Likes

Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by karla4eva(f): 12:10am On Oct 15, 2013
Na was... pls next time get your accurate gist from this site and make money using it
http:///API-Employ/?id=karlyobaks
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 12:10am On Oct 15, 2013
Everyone is looking for good husband or wife but they never take time to look at themselves to know if they will be good for someone else. is it the same Bimbo Akintola that's a chain smoker? I guess her definition of good is not pedestrian.

2 Likes

Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 15, 2013
Rumour peddlers are at it again.i know sis bimbo right from her days in university of ibadan and i know her too well that she cant reduce herself to that level.if its people like cossy and all this nollywood desperadoes na,i wont be suprised.but her Na

just cut the crap
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 12:58am On Oct 15, 2013
kulyie: Rumour peddlers are at it again.i know sis bimbo right from her days in university of ibadan and i know her too well that she cant reduce herself to that level.if its people like cossy and all this nollywood desperadoes na,i wont be suprised.but her Na

just cut the crap
The average human being does not know themselves yet you know Bimbo cos you attended the same school with her. Even her parents won't claim to know her like that.

5 Likes

Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by homesteady(m): 1:16am On Oct 15, 2013
Mtcheew!
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by whytangel(f): 2:32am On Oct 15, 2013
Who kias?? angry
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by foyeks2001(f): 2:59am On Oct 15, 2013
I do
whyt angel: Who kias?? angry
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 15, 2013
This is how they go about having all the fun in the world and saying they don't need a man in their lives to be happy, only to realise that the lonely, die slowly.
We all know Bimbo Akintola and her antecedents. That she is not 'decently' married today is not a suprise to many. You cannot have your cake and eat it.
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 15, 2013
Okay, am I supposed to feel bad about it?
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Danhumprey: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2013
adorable29: Oh puhleasssse! She can get a husband tomorrow if she wants it that desperately. She is just being choosy!
That's how most of you gals tend to behave. You tend to be choosy. I'm not saying you people should settle for less,but at time you should learn to compromise. Nobody is perfect. You fail to realize that along the line,while being choosy,you reject a good guy for no sane reason and at the end,you start screaming "men are scarce". Smh.
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Vivly(f): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2013
^^Spot on!!
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
The average human being does not know themselves yet you know Bimbo cos you attended the same school with her. Even her parents won't claim to know her like that.
spare me.the op is only writing what he wishes about her,if not,why is the SOURCE OF INFORMATION NOT VERIFIABLE.MSHEWWWWWW

1 Like

Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2013
*passing by*
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Tolexander: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2013
What has she been doing all the while?

Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2013
43she looks good for that age.
I think the mistake she made is not having a child at some point.That's more important,as she won't feel this loneliness.Afterall,having sexxx is known to be so damn cheap.She can get that anytime she wants..
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2013
Fake news... Cheap bloggers
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by chycoroxie(f): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
NFCS cares
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Tuntheycr7: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Menopause tinz on alert

1 Like

Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Tuntheycr7: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
NAFCS does
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by EnimeBassey(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
It's a pity it came to this now. Funny thing is the ladies still won't learn from it. If you are 20yrs old, start being humble a choose ur man with ur 3rd eyes. And don't be carried away by material things
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
nigeria is the home of human dinosaurs.which other people concern themselves with peoples marital status like you fellows? undecided
this is 2015.please press the 'flash-forward' button and catch up with the rest of the world.you fellows are lagging behind big time. get out of your caves,put down your spears and join the rest of the civilized world.
useless citizens of a primitive state. grin

1 Like

Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by juman(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
She is not much interested in marriage that is why she is still single.

If she is interested in marriage, she should lower her expectation on men and marry one guy.
Re: 43 Year Old Bimbo Akintola Cries Out For A Husband , Now Desperate For Marriage by meobizy(f): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
At the age of forty the desperation gets so bad the woman shows it without caring.
Lol. I remember one of my uncles, at forty everyone was begging him to marry. That was when his shakara quadrupled. The guy was bedding twenty something year olds like they came factory-fitted from a production line.

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike & Iheoma Nnadi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / Annie Idibia Wins African Entertainment Legend Award For Fast Rising Actress / I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.