Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Secret To Start Your Own Mini Gsm Telephone Company With Zero Capital - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Secret To Start Your Own Mini Gsm Telephone Company With Zero Capital (2126 Views)

If You Didn't Use This Telephone You Are Definitely Of Indomie Generation / Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot / Nigeria's Active Mobile Telephone Lines Now 105.2 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret To Start Your Own Mini Gsm Telephone Company With Zero Capital by mantiete(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2008
I wonder what could be going on in your mind right now. What is this all about? How can anyone make money from calls made by GSM subscribers without spending a kobo and without NCC license or building your own network?

You really wish to know how exactly you can start making money from it. It really amazed me when I first discovered it. Immediately, I tapped into it. Right now as you are reading this, I am already earning my own 10 percent from calls made by GSM subscribers.

A lot of people never gave the opportunity a chance they though it was fake but those who believed and seized the opportunity are already getting the reward.
It is the GSM companies” now strategy of driving customers to their network. It is very new and fresh.
Re: Secret To Start Your Own Mini Gsm Telephone Company With Zero Capital by fxmaxony(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2008
@poster, I have been hearing this stuff, put me true by mailing me at Maxony@myway.com
You can include phone # so that we can talk
Re: Secret To Start Your Own Mini Gsm Telephone Company With Zero Capital by fxmaxony(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2008
@poster, I have been hearing this stuff, put me true by mailing me at    Maxony@myway.com
You can include phone # so that we can talk
Re: Secret To Start Your Own Mini Gsm Telephone Company With Zero Capital by mantiete(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2008
Pls check my blogsite http://naijainfobank.blogsite.com for detail information on it
Re: Secret To Start Your Own Mini Gsm Telephone Company With Zero Capital by brinebaba(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2008
Tseew!
Dis r d pple efcc r lookin 4.
Re: Secret To Start Your Own Mini Gsm Telephone Company With Zero Capital by hayprof(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2008
Let me check the blog 1st : tongue
Re: Secret To Start Your Own Mini Gsm Telephone Company With Zero Capital by hayprof(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2008
:: 5,000 naira :: Only shocked angry
Re: Secret To Start Your Own Mini Gsm Telephone Company With Zero Capital by fxmaxony(m): 2:12am On Jul 06, 2008
@mantiete, no wahala now, if na through call me in the day with your free call on 08037068097, I gave my number bc I no dey fear anything, I am expecting you call make we yan. QED

(1) (Reply)

Please Assist With Tecno N3 And T3 / Water Damaged Sony Xperia Z1 Can It Be Fixed / Required Tools For Flashing And Unlocking Of Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.