Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe (18777 Views)

Reports Of Osinbajo’s Valentine’s Day Trip False, Mischievous – Presidency / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by simpleseyi: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2013
The attack dog Dr Doyin Okupe was sacked by Obasanjo for speaking before thinking, with the way this unfortunate old fool from my state is going, I hope he won't abuse the jesus-on-earth Dr Sheppopotamus and the other old fool called Edwin Clark who called Abacha his hero.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by youngus: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2013
You ar a day dreamer...who is thiefibu or tinibu?
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by youngus: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2013
when next u want to post u vitrol,make sure u capitalize that name Jesus...do u understand?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2013
ballabriggs:

Instead being ashamed that you have a highway in such a horrible condition in this century where nations are building roads with 8 lanes on each side. You are here arguing over which road is which. Are you not ashamed of yourself. Is it he-goats that drive on that road?

Okupe should cover his head in shame to even mention Apapa Oshodi highway. Highway with no street signs, no road marks and ridges building up as you approach the Osodi bridge. In this century. It is the reason why we say this leader is a joke. A complete joke.

I know that you guyz hate GEJ but I did not know that you are foolish at the same time. So u expect federal Govt to reconstruct a a state road within Abia state. Now look for something else to blame GEJ with, you F**king wally

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by eazzzy1(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by simpleseyi: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2013
1oracle:
When last I checked, it was a yoruba man that spend 16 billion dollars and gave Nigerians darkness but hypocrisy made yorubas to call him Baba. Today they are celebrating a looter like Tinubu who couldn't fix a single clinic talk not of hospital as their leader. Shame on you people. Now I know why you get an amazing result from google when you type "yorubas are" in a google search box.

Shame to people that brought up idiotic fools like you including Aguyii Ironsi who was used for suya by the Hausa/Fulani suya-men, Nnamdi Azikwe who was Tafawa Balewa's errand boy, Alex Ekweme who made himself house maid to a school teacher Shehu Shagari, Ojukwu who married FFK's leftover, Sylvester Ugor who was to be houseboy to Bashir Tofa before MKO disgraced them, China Achebe who chased Nobel price to his grave, Sheppopotamus and Jonathan who were cooks to Turai Yar'adua before Wole Soyinka and Pastor Bakare matched to Abuja to bring them out of the kitchen, and the endless list of nonentities from Biafra.

Tinubu and Obasanjo are thieves who deserve to be shoot at the firing squard; but for you fool to abuse my race, I will destroy your forefathers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by katch1(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2013

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by simpleseyi: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2013
youngus: when next u want to post u vitrol,make sure u capitalize that name Jesus...do u understand?

Jesus is your god and not my God, my God is called Allah and Jesus is one of his prophets, besides jesus-on-earth is the Sheppopotamus and not Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Grow up friend, not everyone believe in your Jesus, if Isrealites hate him, why should I worship him?
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Bobandgreat: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
simpleseyi:

Shame to people that brought up idiotic fools like you including Aguyii Ironsi who was used for suya by the Hausa/Fulani suya-men, Nnamdi Azikwe who was Tafawa Balewa's errand boy, Alex Ekweme who made himself house maid to a school teacher Shehu Shagari, Ojukwu who married FFK's leftover, Sylvester Ugor who was to be houseboy to Bashir Tofa before MKO disgraced them, China Achebe who chased Nobel price to his grave, Sheppopotamus and Jonathan who were cooks to Turai Yar'adua before Wole Soyinka and Pastor Bakare matched to Abuja to bring them out of the kitchen, and the endless list of nonentities from Biafra.

Another Fani Kayode. U talk without thinking. Why are u lot like this? You harbour hatred for others but pretend to want to reason with them, when the argument doesnt go ur way, ur true nature comes out. Its called pretending. It also stems from realising that ur superior brain was all the while delusional.

Remember ur Awolowo when u make comments against others.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2013
vanstanzy: Is this what this man, Doyin, was really employed to do? What a role profile.

You need to go back to school ASAP mate.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by katch1(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2013
simpleseyi:

Tinubu and Obasanjo are thieves who deserve to be shoot at the firing squard; but for you fool to abuse my race, I will destroy your forefathers.

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by simpleseyi: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2013
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099][/color]

Another Fani Kayode. U talk without thinking. Why are u lot like this? You harbour hatred for others but pretend to want to reason with them, when the argument doesnt go ur way, ur true nature comes out. Its called pretending. It also stems from realising that ur superior brain was all the while delusional.

Remember ur Awolowo when u make comments against others.

Did you read what the foolish 1oracle posted which I quoted? You can't abuse my race and expect a hug from me except you want to hug transformer. Warn your Biafran brothers and 1oracle in particular before we derail this topic and turn it to ethnic bashing.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by dollarlander: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2013
2015 election is not necessary, what we need is snc, there we decide how the republic is going ti be governed. At the end of the snc, when 100% resource control would have gone to individual states, all these political madness and killing will be nipped in the bud. I know the SS, SE are ready for this, but the olori buruku SW political mumu and olosi bola tinubu ojo yobo may work against it, because they are fulani/hausa ass lickers.

Prof. Jega should chill about conducting 2015 election, lets ser the result of snc. If it is going ti take 3 years to finalise and agree on the decision let jonathan stay there at least the man is performing. I have never seeing a quiet and result oriented president like this in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by ideylaff: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2013
Elueme: With the exception of Lagos-Ibadan-shagamu road which I haven't travelled through in about 2 years now, I can attest to the other roads mentioned by Okupe. Benin-Ore axis is masterpiece but can't say much about Ore- Shagamu but learnt it's almost complete now. Abuja-Lokoja has seen a renewed commitment and it maybe commissioned next year after successive govts couldn't revive it. Enugu Portharcourt was a shame of a nation but the road is in a very top shape as a trunk A road. The Kano-Maiduguri dualization is complete etc.

How low my Nigeria has fallen..... where provision of Basic amenities is now a measure of great leadership... omasheoooo

Road Construction is now the yard stick of good stewardship...

My People have bn pounded for too long , that even a borehole and a 1 or 3 km bridge that heads nowhere becomes a sign of Well done ..

LORD Have mercy....

Doyin Okupe could not even list Health, Education... he listed the sham job they call nation building they are using to move money out of the system in preparation for 2015 as a show of The Lady called President Jonathan leading us nowhere....
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by buoye1(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2013
Geeeeeeetout.....Useless man,what else do you have to say?you are been paid 4 it so do your work well!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Bobandgreat: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
ideylaff:

How low my Nigeria has fallen..... where provision of Basic amenities is now a measure of great leadership... omasheoooo

Road Construction is now the yard stick of good stewardship...

My People have bn pounded for too long , that even a borehole and a 1 or 3 km bridge that heads nowhere becomes a sign of Well done ..

LORD Have mercy....

Doyin Okupe could not even list Health, Education... he listed the sham job they call nation building they are using to move money out of the system in preparation for 2015 as a show of The Lady called President Jonathan leading us nowhere....

Dont whip up sentiments here Mr. Man. We are talking relatively. Is it now u realise that these people have been taking us for a ride. Your alternatives to the present will destroy us further.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by slimfit1(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2013
How come you guys are attacking this man, his opinion does not matter he is just an adviser not a spokesman. He himself does not know his duty as a presidential adviser .
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by eastermaris(f): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2013
Symphony007: Has anybody noticed that part of doyin okupe's teeth is rotten. It must be due to the massive amount of lies coming out of that mouth daily.

I can bet,even with the rotten teeth okupe wld still conveniently take ur wife under ur very eyes! A twisted life lol
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by yfirstson(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2013
Tinubu might be called a thief or whatever name, but politically he's an outstanding success.
What is Doyin Okupe? A long standing political failure who out of frustration condescended to what Yorubas call "omo olomo la ran nise de torutoru".
Let him once again put his credibility to test and contest in 2015. I bet Okupe cannot win an election not only his ward, but even his household.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by sheryf01(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2013
Though,I don't like Okupe cos e talks baselessly. However, im sure Tinubu's interest doesn't portrays the logical reasoning of the south west. That man shouldn't be given the chance to rule on a federal might cos I can assure u that he's gona make sure he throws the system into anarchy. As a young hussling chap, I once lost a piece of land to his government in Lagos. He runs govt as if it's property and am so sure all he's saying now are mere propaganda to discredit the govt of GEJ. Anyway, im ready to support GEJ in as much as he can help to curtail the excesses of Tinubu. I don't mind going to any extend. Its very wrong to rubbish the effort of well meaning Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by titoetal(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2013
For those who are saying that the president is trying to use the NC and prevent election in 2015, they are not seeing the BIG picture. I made this as my take because if there is no dialogue to address our cooperate existence and forge a stronger Nation, the 2015 election with all the happening now and those who want to take power by force or make the nation more ungovernable, will only be a mirage and might even bring about a total disintegration of the nation.
Believe it or not, it is either addressed now or the dream of a peaceful nation will keep eluding us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by sheryf01(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2013
simpleseyi:

Jesus is your god and not my God, my God is called Allah and Jesus is one of his prophets, besides jesus-on-earth is the Sheppopotamus and not Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Grow up friend, not everyone believe in your Jesus, if Isrealites hate him, why should I worship him?

Right now,im so scared for ur soul. And may I quickly add that u dissapoint so many good Muslims. Its pple like u that gives boko haram a running edge. U nid to learn to be mindful of ur posts esp wen u got nothing logical to write about.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Tonylyte(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2013
atlwireles: This is what you call a smack down. grin grin grin grin grin
p
hahahahaha, every wrd in wat the guy said, carries punches...#i laugh in jordan# over to uncle abati to summarise...
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2013
Tinubu is just jobless
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by yfirstson(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2013
TechyGuy:

You are a very wicked and mischievous person. I ply that road daily.
Julius Berger has been on that road since 2011 as far as I can remember. They are currently at Cele - Ijesha stretch and also at Berger - Coconut stretch at full capacity, so I don't know what you are talking about.
The major cause of traffic on the road is because of work ongoing.
If you say they are a bit slow, I might agree with you, because I think so, not this mischievous comment here trying to mislead people.
Are you sure you are not blind? Is there any work that has been done from cocnut to liverpool? That's the section mentioned and it's one of d worst thing you can see in the world.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by doublewisdom: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2013
Well done Okupe. Hit them where it hurts most. Bl00dy hypocrites.
Fresh Air till 2019 jare.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by paker002: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2013
lol...................you people just think say this ruling of nigeria na LUDO game....issaiiit........ keep it up both of una go see wetin una dey do soon..... public holiday come be like say Nigerians dey mourn?ya all have finished this country... and who really is to blame?? acn for ruling lagos or pdp for ruining nigeria
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by paker002: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2013
almost forgot.... Doyin........ ooooo pleaseeeeeeeee shaitttttt up.......... both of you are ignorant
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by wirinet(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2013
As much as I desire a constitutional or national conference, I am in agreement with Tinubu on this one. GEJ had never been a supporter or advocate of a national conference, it is obvious he is using it as a political bait to achieve his personal aims and objectives. many other African leaders had used such conferences to enlongate their stay and become a dictator.

If the conference is subjected to tinkerings and approvals by the national assembly and the president, then the whole purpose of the conference has been defeated.

If there is no legal backing for the national conference, then the proposed conference would just be a talkshop, just like nairaland. How will the provisions of the conference relate to the constitution? can the conference go contrary to the constitution?

There is not enough time for the conference, unless GEJ wants to shift the 2014 elections. If elections are to be held February 2014, it means we have less than 16 months before elections. By this time next year most politicians would be preoccupied with electioneering. There is simply not enough time to assemble delegates, make appropriate laws - including budget and then the actual conference itself.

This socalled national conference is not well thought out at all.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by nnatom: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2013
ballabriggs: http://mobile.saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-deplorable-state-port-harcourt-road-aba-abia-state

Here is a 25th Sept photo report on Okupe's Enugu PH road.

Like I said, to expect the truth from Okupe is to expect a dead man to dance.

is dis nt d same pic someone used to condemn okorocha for nt doin well in road construction in IMO state here in NL. I tire for some pple o.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Symphony007: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2013
eastermaris:

I can bet,even with the rotten teeth okupe wld still conveniently take ur wife under ur very eyes! A twisted life lol
sorry ma'am, i'm not married. And by the way, your comment was most shambolic and lofty.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by paker002: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2013
doublewisdom: Well done Okupe. Hit them where it hurts most. Bl00dy hypocrites.
Fresh Air till 2019 jare.
chaiiiiiiiii............... this one don chop him future ohhhhhhh he call am fresh air.... your own fresh air na tear gas abi? make una never talk the truth ohhhhh ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Scraps Nysc Scheme (Just A Rumour) / Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja / INEC Presents certificates Of Return To The Winners Of The Zamfara Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.