Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 AM

Some Guys Don't Warm Up" -- See Mistakes MEN Make In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Don't Warm Up" -- See Mistakes MEN Make In Bed (1470 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / 10 Mistakes Men Make In Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Guys Don't Warm Up" -- See Mistakes MEN Make In Bed by ajasbaba(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Have you read TEXTNobody is perfect, So Dear Male Readers, Admit, You're doing it wrong. At least that's what some women are dying to tell their partners. Even the most experienced of men may make a mistake or two in the bedroom from time to time and some end up fumbling more times than their favourite football team. So what are theTop four mistakes men make in bed? Most women complain that men don't listen and it translates into the bedroom as well, "Perhaps it stems from the male ego, which tells them, 'I know it already' or 'I know it better than she does.'" "Not warming up the engine properly before putting the foot on the accelerator,". In other words - pre-intimacy, pre-intimacy, pre-intimacy! "Insufficient pre-intimacy can undermine the entire act of sex," she Ways says. "Women need it more than you guys do!" Third - lack of grooming! "Men can be lazy or forget that although they may actually like smells, most women don't want their men to smell anything but clean and fresh," "Shaving and waxing help, too. (Ouch!)" And last but not least? Staying mute. "Use your voice," " Barry White got laid more than a good Persian rug and women can get very turned on by a sexy voice in bed--especially if it can tell them what it's going to do." So what do you do if your man's got it all wrong? Well, remember laying it on the line can be deflating--in more ways than one. "You can NEVER tell a man that he's doing it wrong," . "You need to tell him how you like it and how good it feels when he [fill in the blank]. Give him positive feedback and he'll learn quickly what you like and don't like." Remember, women are at there most vulnerable when the naked. "Men have a LOT of ego invested in their ability to be a good lover," "They need to hear from the girls that they are good enough - and yes, big enough, too!" How does your man rate in the bedroom? And what do you wish he wouldn't do?
Re: Some Guys Don't Warm Up" -- See Mistakes MEN Make In Bed by Extom(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
And your point is?
What if the girl is a daft, and all she wanna do is lay there and open her legs like frozen chicken?
Even if you're doing it right, some girls just don't know what to do or say.
SMH 4 some girls.
Re: Some Guys Don't Warm Up" -- See Mistakes MEN Make In Bed by Haywhymido(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Extom: And your point is?
What if the girl is a daft, and all she wanna do is lay there and open her legs like frozen chicken?
Even if you're doing it right, some girls just don't know what to do or say.
SMH 4 some girls.
. Pre intimate shd b lyk hand shake which both parties engage in, nt dat gals need it more rubbish dat is written here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Old White Woman / Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? / 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.