Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

MRM Vs Feminism - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MRM Vs Feminism (8592 Views)

Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / Is Feminism Truly A Waste Of Time? / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2013
@carujmonella What is female seed? undecided
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Oya I've raised my hands up. Should I bring it down? undecided
You don try. Now, go to town undecided
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2013
pc guru:

Well that's another POV to look at it from, but i was look at it from the perception that denotes women as sensitive and weaker sex, therefore the need for men to treat them specially, but you are right, my points are easily dismiss-able. Yeah faux members exist everywhere especially in Nigeria.
This is a common misconception. Seeing women as sensitive and weaker sex that should be "treated specially" is something feminism stands against, too.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
**hands up*** undecided undecided
If it wasn't for feminism you probably won't be able to read or reply this. Wetin girls dey find for school, abi kitchen and bedroom no dey again? undecided undecided
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2013
Good job axion, keep up the good work.

Reading your posts made me so happy.

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Ishilove: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion:
You don try. Now, go to town undecided
Will you hold my hands and cross the busy roads with me? undecided
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion:
If it wasn't for feminism you probably won't be able to read or reply this. Wetin girls dey find for school, abi kitchen and bedroom no dey again? undecided undecided
If it wasn't for MartIn Luther, you probably won't be able to quote and reply me.Now hush! undecided
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion: @carujmonella
Don't forget I'm telling you what should be the case, not saying what already is. Even if your 90-95% claim is true, the men are acting how they think it's right: to literally buy her over. Again I say, you need to meet real feminists not opportunists. I've dated some and they dont expect men to buy them out before they consider being with them (yet out of love and consideration the man can choose to so do). A man should have selling points beyond his money, or a woman beyond her looks. But it's a mad world we live in. angry

If you say you dont know any woman who opens doors for men, then you need to meet more people. Again, i'm telling you what should be the case not what generally happens in such a chauvinistic world as we live in.

Of course I and another feminist can disagree on physical strength being a factor to be considered. I still maintain there are cases where it matters, and cases like an office setting where it does not usually matter. If I was a fireman in a burning house, I'll save physically weaker people first if I had a choice. Children and pregnant women, Old people, other women, then men. It's the sensible thing to do and has nothing to do with chauvinism. undecided

Saying teen girls also have wombs is just ridiculous. There's a far higher risk of losing their lives, compared with a young boy releasing from his eager abundance of sper'm. angry
This axion of a man does not live in Nigeria because his POV is so refreshingly unAfrican cheesy

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion: @carujmonella What is female seed? undecided
The ovaries, I believe
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion: @carujmonella
Don't forget I'm telling you what should be the case, not saying what already is. Even if your 90-95% claim is true, the men are acting how they think it's right: to literally buy her over. Again I say, you need to meet real feminists not opportunists. I've dated some and they dont expect men to buy them out before they consider being with them (yet out of love and consideration the man can choose to so do). A man should have selling points beyond his money, or a woman beyond her looks. But it's a mad world we live in. angry

If you say you dont know any woman who opens doors for men, then you need to meet more people. Again, i'm telling you what should be the case not what generally happens in such a chauvinistic world as we live in.

Of course I and another feminist can disagree on physical strength being a factor to be considered. I still maintain there are cases where it matters, and cases like an office setting where it does not usually matter. If I was a fireman in a burning house, I'll save physically weaker people first if I had a choice. Children and pregnant women, Old people, other women, then men. It's the sensible thing to do and has nothing to do with chauvinism. undecided

Saying teen girls also have wombs is just ridiculous. There's a far higher risk of losing their lives, compared with a young boy releasing from his eager abundance of sper'm. angry

One thing I can deduce from your reply is that equality/equal treatment doesn't exist. That's all I'm trying to let you know tongue. What you don't understand or can't face is REALITY. Women crave for an IDEAL man but the TRUTH is, there's NOTHING LIKE AN IDEAL man. Such a man will never exist. Same goes to EQUAL TREATMENT to both genders, your answers shows it will never happen wink
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion:
This is a common misconception. Seeing women as sensitive and weaker sex that should be "treated specially" is something feminism stands against, too.

And yet you agreed that WOMEN should be taken care of/treated prefentially during wars? undecided. Because they can produce another population?. Smh. You're so good at speaking from both sides of your mouth. Tsk tsk
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by naptu2: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ishilove:
The ovaries, I believe

Or an ovum (ova)?
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion: @carujmonella What is female seed? undecided

The ova I believe.. Who told you 12 year old girls don't have womb?. What of those teenage girls that have given birth at age 11? Are they aliens?. Were the kids kept in their throat? grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by naptu2: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ova = eggs

Ovaries = where the eggs are produced.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Feminists.... Buncha of women using BIASED/INEQUAL examples/means to seek EQUALITY grin

Delusions of grandeur..

Their mottos should be "SHIFTING GOAL POSTS.. Our ultimate desire" grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Will you hold my hands and cross the busy roads with me? undecided
Is that why I'm here on Nairaland? angry
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
If it wasn't for MartIn Luther, you probably won't be able to quote and reply me.Now hush! undecided
This is so off the point undecided

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
naptu2: Ova = eggs

Thanks for the correction
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion:

Yours as well undecided

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Idowuogbo(f): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion:
Yea, now go and bck read ur BS.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yea, now go and bck read ur BS.

grin

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

One thing I can deduce from your reply is that equality/equal treatment doesn't exist. That's all I'm trying to let you know tongue. What you don't understand or can't face is REALITY. Women crave for an IDEAL man but the TRUTH is, there's NOTHING LIKE AN IDEAL man. Such a man will never exist. Same goes to EQUAL TREATMENT to both genders, your answers shows it will never happen wink
The thing about idealist movements like feminism is that the Ideal may not be fully achieved but they create awareness and re-educate people, force them to think. In the end, things will always be better for the ones being oppressed.

As someone said, aim for the stars and if you miss, you'll end up in the clouds. All feminists seek is for people to look beyond societally enforced privileges and see from the perspective of the oppressed female. A little change in perspective goes a long way.

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

The ova I believe.. Who told you 12 year old girls don't have womb?. What of those teenage girls that have given birth at age 11? Are they aliens?. Were the kids kept in their throat? grin
Ova are not seeds. Do you know what a seed is? angry
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

Yours as well undecided
We are discussing feminism so my point about an educated woman who seems to be against feminism is spot on.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Idowuogbo(f): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion:
We are discussing feminism so my point about an educated woman who seems to be against feminism is spot on.
For ya mind undecided
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
naptu2:

Or an ovum (ova)?
Maybe tongue
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion:

Oh i forgot the perception represent how the society depicts women and this in no way represent me viewing women in that perspective also.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

And yet you agreed that WOMEN should be taken care of/treated prefentially during wars? undecided. Because they can produce another population?. Smh. You're so good at speaking from both sides of your mouth. Tsk tsk

Wrong she never stated that
axion:
If I was a fireman in a burning house, I'll save physically weaker people first if I had a choice. Children and pregnant women, Old people, other women, then men. It's the sensible thing to do and has nothing to do with chauvinism. undecided

She said she would prefer to save children,old people, somehow you omitted that.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Even if MLK was a prominent figure in the Black History, he's not the only figure behind Black Liberation, so i wouldn't peg all of our freedom to him, assuming we are free
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Ishilove: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
naptu2: Ova = eggs

I hear
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
Feminism, Christianity, Nation really i don't care for any this institution personally i have no problem with it, but if feminism can improve someone's life especially the females and makes them enlightened then am up for it, at least it far better compared to the useless institution called "Religion", why wouldn't i want my future daughter to have equal treatment, even if it doesn't succeed the existent of the cause is enough for me, some wars are not about winning the fight but letting the world receive a message.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion:
Is that why I'm here on Nairaland? angry
Yes angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hottest Selfies You've Ever Seen / +18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / Can You Marry This Kind Of Woman (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.