Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

MRM Vs Feminism - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MRM Vs Feminism (8590 Views)

Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / Is Feminism Truly A Waste Of Time? / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Ok. Are you a christian?

No mam. I am not religious nor supports manmade religions.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Got you boo. wink

I seen it on other pages but I want to what we lied about! grin

Do you know?

Lol grin, no I don't know because the 'lie' we told is nothing but a figment of carujmonella's imagination.

Mrs.Chima:

No mam.

Cool smiley
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Lol grin, no I don't know because the 'lie' we told is nothing but a figment of carujmonella's imagination.

Cool smiley

Lol. I was going over my threads like what lie did I told!

Yaba Left lost their star patient. grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

So you never said you are for feminism and it's unrealistic

Yeah..keep laughing because you are scrambling for a comeback.

Hope you find it soon! grin

*sighs*.. When are you gon' stop making your false accusations?. It's getting stale already. What I said is that "I'm pro-feminism to a GREAT EXTENT but don't support some principles like the UNREALISTIC concept of EQUALITY. It doesn't exist in reality". That's why you said I'm either for feminism or against it. Mehn, at least accuse me rightly for once!! grin

And no, I'm not looking for a comeback

Hope you find it too!! cool
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Gender role is very interesting. Who came up with gender roles?

I gave explanations supporting such in the sister thread...myself and de beauvoir dont see eye to eye on this. Fair-enough.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by axion(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

bro, weren't you the one that brought up 'strawman's logic' just now...now look at your first line and tell me why you decided that those who don't agree with you are the 'worst of the nigerian lot'.

Up until that point, you had been making sense but you are just gonna drag all that good work down the mud, going down that route is a sign of either frustration or unwarranted arrogance.

why is it so hard to have civil debates on this topic

Yeah I was frustrated, and I think it's alright to vent, especially since I didn't mention anyone. I didn't call them the worst because they disagree with me (why would I accord myself such self-importance?). No, I said that because the thread was starting to deteriorate, and that's the way of most Nairaland threads.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

He always does that, the very first time we conversed, he kept claiming I was a liar and that I had told numerous lies in the thread but he was never able to quote the particular posts where I told lies.
That's what he always does; claim his opponents are liars when he has nothing else to hang on to.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

*sighs*.. When are you gon' stop making your false accusations?. It's getting stale already. What I said is that "I'm pro-feminism to a GREAT EXTENT but don't support some principles like the UNREALISTIC concept of EQUALITY. It doesn't exist in reality". That's why you said I'm either for feminism or against it. Mehn, at least accuse me rightly for once!! grin

And no, I'm not looking for a comeback

Hope you find it too!! cool

You still couldn't find a comeback huh? Laughing didn't help? grin

See PC GURU? I stand on what I said about folks not knowing and contradicting themselves.

Fact.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
De Beauvoir:

He always does that, the very first time we conversed, he kept claiming I was a liar and that I had told numerous lies in the thread but he was never able to quote the particular posts where I told lies.
That's what he always does; claim his opponents are liars when he has nothing else to hang on to.

I see. Well I know for a fact he has never on a debate team nor would never succeed on one.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion:

Yeah I was frustrated, and I think it's alright to vent, especially since I didn't mention anyone. I didn't call them the worst because they disagree with me (why would I accord myself such self-importance?). No, I said that because the thread was starting to deteriorate, and that's the way of most Nairaland threads.

Awwwww. You did okay and I heard your frustrations but don't let mugu tactics get you off your speaker....you have made salient points without insults.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
y-fo:

I gave explanations supporting such in the sister thread...myself and de beauvoir dont see eye to eye on this. Fair-enough.

Hmm. I would seek it out.

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

See PC GURU? I stand on what I said about folks not knowing and contradicting themselves.

Fact.

See sane folks, I told y'all it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than biased feminist say the truth. I stand on my assertions.. Fact

Mrs.Chima:

I bolded your second insult, so that the HYPOCRITES feminists/peeps won't bring up their sanctimonious crap near me should I choose to go down that lane with you cool
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Awwwww. You did okay and I heard your frustrations but don't let mugu tactics get you off your speaker....you have made salient points without insults.

I agree.

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

People with no logical facts resort to childish pettiness like "looking for comebacks". I don't do such cool
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

See sane folks, I told y'all it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than biased feminist say the truth. I stand on my assertions.. Fact

I bolded your second insult, so that the HYPOCRITES feminists/peeps won't bring up their sanctimonious crap near me should I choose to go down that lane with you cool

Lol. Now I am a hyprocrit because you have sonned yourself and couldn't find one lie I have told!

Why are you mad boy? grin grin grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
"I support feminism but I don't support gender equality because a woman can never have a p*enis!!1111!!!1!!"

Bwahahahaha!!! Where do these people come from? Have they ever opened a book?
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

People with no logical facts resort to childish pettiness like "looking for comebacks". I don't do such !)

Like your telling people they are liars because you are short of words is VERY childish. wink

Awwwww. Still can't find one? grin

Buhahahahahha. grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Frankenstein: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
One frustrated woman typing trash. Promoting feminism like it's a family business.... na wa o

2 Likes

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Frankenstein: One frustrated woman typing trash. Promoting feminism like it's a family business.... na wa o

And you are what?
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
ileobatojo: "I support feminism but I don't support gender equality because a woman can never have a p*enis!!1111!!!1!!"

Bwahahahaha!!! Where do these people come from? Have they ever opened a book?

Lol. Be careful you are going to be a liar. grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Axon.....would you like a back massage dear?
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Lol. Now I am a hyprocrit because you have sonned yourself and couldn't find one lie I have told!

Why are you mad boy? grin grin grin

LOL grin. Well I know you won't get it, obviously, it's either you don't know truth when you see one or you didn't get my point. I'll explain about the "hypocrisy"

In the sister thread that preceded this one, me and @de beauvoir were debating civilizely, then @de beauvoir dissed me first, I retaliated and she reminded me about being civil(hypocrisy) when she threw the first stone

Later on, other hypocritical feminists, came on the thread and accused me of being guilty while leaving the females outta of the blames(hypocrisy)

As the thread grew, three more feminsits attacked me first and cussed my parents FIRST, yet the hypocrites blamed me and chose to ignore the females(hypocrisy). One reason I dislike biased feminists. Truth doesn't exist when they're wrong

So I gave the hypocrisy speech, so that the hypocrites that will preach their sanctimonious crap to me should I decide to insult you back, will take note cool

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Frankenstein: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

And you are what?
Ha ha. I didn't mention anybody's name. I'll like to hear the story that changed you to a diehard anti-male activist.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Lol. Be careful you are going to be a liar. grin

Hey don't blame him; everyone needs a crutch for when they've been pwned!
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Frankenstein: Ha ha. I didn't mention anybody's name. I'll like to hear the story that changed you to a diehard anti-male activist.

Now I am an anti-male activist because I asked what you are? grin

Where are these bush ----- coming from?
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Like your telling people they are liars because you are short of words is VERY childish. wink

Awwwww. Still can't find one? grin

Buhahahahahha. grin

grin.. Talking crap doesn't make your points logical grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
ileobatojo:

Hey don't blame him; everyone needs a crutch for when they've been pwned!

Don't give him too much pity or else he won't progress for the better.
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
Frankenstein: Ha ha. I didn't mention anybody's name. I'll like to hear the story that changed you to a diehard anti-male activist.

grin grin grin
lmfao @bold, what the hell does that even mean? grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

grin.. Talking crap doesn't make your points logical grin

I hope you don't think you are making logical points! lipsrsealed

Did you thought long and hard for that response?

You were gone a bit. grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by yfo: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
axion: Ah the worst of the Nigerian lot are all here undecided

Some can't hear the word "feminism" without reacting like rabid dogs on a Pavlovian leash.

How exactly is feminism affecting your lives adversely? Ah of course, if you are male you are scared of losing your precious privileges. The ones that amuse me are the females.

@axion^^^This is what you said and yes you didn't quote anyone but you did something worse, the tirade is clearly on those who don't take the feminism side.

I was enjoying reading your posts until that happened and you trying to ret-con what you posted isn't cool.

You were replying two or three people and it's normal to get frustrated, but what stopped you from simply ignoring the aspects you didn't like especially after you had quoted the 'strawman's logic'. A case of the preacher not practicing what he preaches perhaps.

1 Like

Re: MRM Vs Feminism by MrsChima(f): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
De Beauvoir:

grin grin grin
lmfao @bold, what the hell does that even mean? grin

Lol! Get out my damn head! grin

Anti-male activist is a woman asking a man questions. grin
Re: MRM Vs Feminism by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I hope you don't think you are making logical points! lipsrsealed

Did you thought long and hard for that response?

You were gone a bit. grin

Truth doesn't exist in your world so you're pardoned

Is that what you do?

I can be gone when I want to grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened / END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year / 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.