Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Find Don Jazzy Really Hot And Sexy Cause I Think He Is Full Of Surprises In An - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Find Don Jazzy Really Hot And Sexy Cause I Think He Is Full Of Surprises In An (1045 Views)

Did Don Jazzy Really Disvirgin Tonto Dikeh? / “bad News” – Did Don Jazzy Really Need To Sub D’banj’s G.O.O.D Music Collabo? Do / Is Don Jazzy Really Enebeli Elebuwa's Son: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find Don Jazzy Really Hot And Sexy Cause I Think He Is Full Of Surprises In An by feARless1(f): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Well I guess you all know Maheeda the controversial gospel singer who always pose half unclad and claim that ever since she started dressing like that crowd keep trooping her church, Lol, she has been on the lips of many for this past few weeks and well here she's is again in an exclusive interview with Bella Naija who
caught up with the self-acclaimed gospel singer and had an interview with her. Maheeda talks about her many semi unclad pictures and lots more. Read the interview below.

*Will you be collaborating with any musicians in the near future?
Hopefully, I will be collaborating with a few musicians in the near future. I am currently begging a lot of them now. Since they have now passed my level, I want them to pull me up to theirs but them never answer me yet. Let’s see how the Nigerian musicindustry supports their own. At the end of the day though, if they don’t support me, I guess it’s just between me and my God then. And, my God is one who makes a way where it seems to be no way.

*Who does Maheeda find sexy?
I think that Clarence Peters and Don Jazzy are really hot. I like the kind of guy that talks less but does more. If you apply that in bed, hmmm, it’s really sexy. I love surprises, in and out of bed. I want to be ‘wow’-ed. I want the guy to make me wander (laughs) *How would you feel if your daughter started putting up semi-unclad photos on her own Instagram page? My daughter is thirteen years old and well- trained. Schools in Europe teach s*x education. They teach them what to do as a teenager and they also teach them what not to do. At home as well, I put more light into what the school has taught her. My daughter knows her limits and I am a happy mum. Some pastors’ kids end up always being in clubs and it’s by their choice. One thing I’ll just say is that children will make choices. We, as parents, can only pray that they make good ones

*How has married life been?
Married life is like another school. I am learning how to love, how to forgive; how to share, how to care for and make love to someone who is imperfect, knowing fully well that you are not perfect yourself. I’m learning a lot. I’m also learning self control, forgiveness and faithfulness. It’s a big learning time for me. I just want to say that I thank God for my husband. He is my superman.Since you got married last year, you’ve moved to Holland with your family.

*How has it been living there and what do you miss most about Nigeria?
 Life in Holland is great. Apart from marrying a millionaire, the government has really made life easy for us here. So, honestly, I can say that I miss nothing about living back in Nigeria

Re: I Find Don Jazzy Really Hot And Sexy Cause I Think He Is Full Of Surprises In An by Fkforyou(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yea ryt u want to be a role model to your daughter by misbehaving....abeg make I hear word.
Re: I Find Don Jazzy Really Hot And Sexy Cause I Think He Is Full Of Surprises In An by Fkforyou(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
keleblue:
Make ur money fast and easy online through dis link,http:///API-Employ/?id=keleblue
No thanks,elevate your life first...perhaps if u truly knew the secret of making money am preety sure u wouldn't tell anyone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Lookin__________? Fill In The Gap / I Am The Hottest Ghanaian Actress Says Emma Mensah / Lady Gaga Wears A Brown Paper Bag On An Outing..see Pic Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.