Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you (14509 Views)

My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Sunymoore(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2013
Trippledots: shocked

and seun owns NL too....what a find!
Hahaha. Lwtmb
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by evanscheck(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2013
Wetin una dey talk sef! I felt it was cos of reading ur babe text message na make u come here , but na how mtn take dey tiff una credit na una dey talk of .mtcheewwww
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by flowkillz: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2013
babseg:

May be your phone is leaking lol
. I yaff die patapata....
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by joeekuns(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2013
runzlord: u cant check it

If you're on the glo ntwk u can check it with *127*0#
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by joeekuns(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Paris-fran:
The OP got served for asking a mumu question.

Where are the MODS of this section?

True....
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by kagari: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Op y u do like dis na?

U no con show for my end again yesterday

i no dey like all dis kan posting ooo
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
joe_ekuns:

If you're on the glo ntwk u can check it with *127*0#
empty hen
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by nikkyshyne(f): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
You guys are as funny as Bleep! I am laughing out loud. There is a cctv here abeg, don't let my oga sack me.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by ignis: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
And the rain is not helping matter, I guess it's part of what triggered the plane crash.
RIP the departed souls.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Come were dat dude wey dey talk bout etisalat 1.5gb na.....i still dey wait 4 ya reply o.....
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
and pls wats d code 4 d 5mb for 5naira package 4 mtn
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by wasak(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
@ poster Please confirm ur fears... I've read to many situations Like this on Nairaland. if she ain't hiding anything let her come clean...
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by dagentility(f): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
runzlord: u cant check it
How can one get the 5mb, as in which number to dial
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by kagari: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
For the 5mb 5naira package

dial

*419*1#

datz all
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by fflamingo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Was just wondering if the mod want to hide post.......
Shrink...na too just MARK ALL and ctrl HIDE
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
da-gentility:

How can one get the 5mb, as in which number to dial
*406*1#
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by MrOlodo2(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Is the 5mb true am not using Etisalat
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by roymary: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
OP got owned by bunch of heartless Hijackers... grin

BTW, Airtel's customer service sucks more than MTN- you know. Why do i have to wait - listening to some crappy Airtel jingle for good 1hr all for 2 mins consultation? That's just lame!
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Tuntheycr7: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Zukoslim: ...
Guy cum ans us na..dnt kept guys waitin...did u dial it n wat wz their response
Sorry man.
Mba o. Dial gini?
Dem talk say na N3K for 1.5GB
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Tuntheycr7: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: Come were dat dude wey dey talk bout etisalat 1.5gb na.....i still dey wait 4 ya reply o.....
My man na N3k o for d 1.5GB
I dnt think datz reasonable, this is 2013 na
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by MrOlodo2(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2013
R.I.P thread
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by MrOlodo2(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2013
R.I.P thread.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2013
shocked haba
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by karkel(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2013
op u gat sence c hw de wnt degrail ur topic bt dis mtn issue na true o de fink no happen u
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2013
DERAILERS PARADISE! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by MrOlodo2(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2013
smartchoice: DERAILERS PARADISE! cheesy grin cheesy grin

True
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by yungryce: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
I need an iphone . 5s 4 20k.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
seniourman: I took my girlfriend fone I wanted to check her text message but her message was locked with password. So I just pretend and start browsing Nairaland.. I was not satisfied cause I did,nt see her text message guys can you tell your girlfriend to open her text message for you when its locked with password
i knw her password, she knows mine: who the hell hide things from a spouse except a fraud?

And u will come and be saying its civilization not to check!

Well, like everything attributed to civilization ranging from feminism, rags in forms of clothing, tattoos, talking trash and all dt, not checking his/her phone is just for dunces!
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by kagari: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
roymary: OP got owned by bunch of heartless Hijackers... grin

BTW, Airtel's customer service sucks more than MTN- you know. Why do i have to wait - listening to some crappy Airtel jingle for good 1hr all for 2 mins consultation? That's just lame!

babe do you realize u called me a kid on one thread,
i felt insulted but i forgive u 4 the love of God and the the love of wifey

i would have looked 4 u
i would have found u
and i would have given u bele
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by BigBlackDick: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: and pls wats d code 4 d 5mb for 5naira package 4 mtn

Just *406*1# then off you phone before confirm comes up, try it like 7X gbam u get 500mb, I don use this trick chop money already
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
BigBlackDick:

Just *406*1# then off you phone before confirm comes up, try it like 7X gbam u get 500mb, I don use this trick chop money already
hmmm...make brain
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by NnamdiN: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
With ninety-something posts, one would thing we're seriously debating on the topic grin abeg me I need Norton Antivirus 2013 licence key plus who knows a good software for stock taking ? counting manually is killing me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! / Something Really Crazy Happened To Me / Big Breasts! Heavy Backside! This Photos Will Make Your Monday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.