Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

First Time Travelers To Dubai: Things You Need To Know - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time Travelers To Dubai: Things You Need To Know (2501 Views)

My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Funny Things First Time Travelers Do Abroad / British Airways Offers Promo Fares To London For Nigerian Travelers (2) (3) (4)

(1)

First Time Travelers To Dubai: Things You Need To Know by igelomo(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2013
Arguably, Duabi is the most visited city after London for most Nigerians.

This can be largely attributed to the ease at which the UAE country (Dubai) grants visas to intending visitors including Nigerians.

Initially, a lot of Nigerian travelers who ply the Dubai – Lagos route were mostly traders but as the most popular city in the Arab country continues to develop with exotic locations and hotels, people now visit for leisure and event purposes.

Popular Nigerian R &B singer, Tu Face Idibia recently had his wedding in Dubai with a lot of other Nigerian celebrities in attendance.

It is funny how so many travellers prepare to go to a place like Dubai and seemingly do not understand certain things that should be kept in mind.
Dubai is a very exciting city for all types of travellers but it’s important you make all necessary travelling arrangements before leaving home.
Re: First Time Travelers To Dubai: Things You Need To Know by hammedkola(m): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2013
I knew all these before, and if you want to add more, put it here not telling me to click your link
Re: First Time Travelers To Dubai: Things You Need To Know by justwise(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2013

(1)

Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? / I Need A True Connect To New Zealand / Nigerians Abroad And Their Lavish Show-off Lifestyle,why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.