Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:11 AM

Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 - Sports (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 (53978 Views)

Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by chriskwaku: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2013
actually liberia beat us 2-0 last september in a friendly. the black stars fielded a second string side
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2013
chriskwaku: actually liberia beat us 2-0 last september in a friendly. the black stars fielded a second string side
that shouldn't be an excuse. The Super Eagles fielded our second eleven for the Mandela cup against Bafana Bafana and we still won 2-0. If the likes of Gyan, Essien, the Ayew brothers and Steven Appiah get injured, are you saying Ghana can't take on any challenge? Is your first eleven indispensable?
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Dannyxy(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2013
Hmmm, i would love this thread... Helo ma ghanian bro nd sis, ur fact finding foe is here, nd i hv cme to stay... Up naija
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by chriskwaku: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
safarigirl: that shouldn't be an excuse. The Super Eagles fielded our second eleven for the Mandela cup against Bafana Bafana and we still won 2-0. If the likes of Gyan, Essien, the Ayew brothers and Steven Appiah get injured, are you saying Ghana can't take on any challenge? Is your first eleven indispensable?

And who is making excuses.they take on the challenge with importance as to whom they are playing. Eg. In angola 2010 there was no essien muntari paintsil and mensah but were only stopped in the finals. The black stars 2 string side would definately go all out against nigeria than say liberia
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Steezz(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
GH KWAME: Lol! Can you please provide the source of your imagination? Its being ages since the Black Stars played Liberia.... Anyways, @Gondar, don't worry, anyone opposing them is either SouthAfrican or Ghanaian. *just flow with the tide*
I dnt argue wiv this dude...u hardly know anything about footie...next! angry
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Steezz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
chriskwaku: actually liberia beat us 2-0 last september in a friendly. the black stars fielded a second string side
We actually beat that same Liberia 2-0(friendly around 2011/2012) in Monrovia with names I have neva heard b4 in the Super Eagles so u'v got no excuse.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by GHKWAME(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Steezz: I dnt argue wiv this dude...u hardly know anything about footie...next! angry
Arguing with an eediot like you is one of the frustrations ever.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Steezz(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
GH KWAME: Arguing with an eediot like you is one of the frustrations ever.
R.etard. This is defo d last tym I will quote ur post (heck, I dnt know why/how I did in d first place) I only look at comments made by reasonable people i.e Achimotan, chriskwaku and mayb obrafour. Dnt ever quote me again...now buzz off.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by chriskwaku: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
Steezz: We actually beat that same Liberia 2-0(friendly around 2011/2012) in Monrovia with names I have neva heard b4 in the Super Eagles so u'v got no excuse.

haba.!they beat us fair and square with our locals and I am not making any excuse.I want make we meet make we clip ur wings sef.lol
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Steezz(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
chriskwaku:

haba.!they beat us fair and square with our locals and I am not making any excuse.I want make we meet make we clip ur wings sef.lol
LMAO! I can't wait 4 dat game. It's been long overdue...mayb 2015 AFCON FINALS undecided since u guys 'blacked out' wen u had the chance early this year grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Gbaragbara: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Steezz: LMAO! I can't wait 4 dat game. It's been long overdue...mayb 2015 AFCON FINALS undecided since u guys 'blacked out' wen u had the chance early this year grin
Hahahahaha so you think your fumbling, wobbling, clueless and classless supa chinchins stand a chance against your perennial husbands,huh? hahahahahaha look Ghana will beat you any day , any time. take it from me. even if Ghana plays its youth teams or female teams, Ghana will still win and there is nothing you or any body can do about it,huh? grin you want to bet?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by GHKWAME(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2013
Steezz: R.etard. This is defo d last tym I will quote ur post (heck, I dnt know why/how I did in d first place) I only look at comments made by reasonable people i.e Achimotan, chriskwaku and mayb obrafour. Dnt ever quote me again...now buzz off.
I guess you wanted to type St.ewpid and ended up typing steezz. Don't ever quote me again. Eediot.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2013
Gbaragbara: Hahahahaha so you think your fumbling, wobbling, clueless and classless supa chinchins stand a chance against your perennial husbands,huh? hahahahahaha look Ghana will beat you any day , any time. take it from me. even if Ghana plays its youth teams or female teams, Ghana will still win and there is nothing you or any body can do about it,huh? grin you want to bet?
lol, abeg call us when you can finally win Burkina Faso. These Egyptians wey no even qualify for AFCON don give una mouth.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Gbaragbara: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2013
safarigirl: lol, abeg call us when you can finally win Burkina Faso. These Egyptians wey no even qualify for AFCON don give una mouth.
and where did you get the idea that Ghana has never beaten Burkina Faso? Check the records before you talk,huh? Do you know the number of times Ghana had beaten Burkina Faso? Go and find out. they are our Mossi brothers in the north and seven they know on a good day, they are no match for Ghana.

Egypt did not qualify for AFCON so what? were you people not predicting a drubbing for Ghana before we played them? Immediately the draw was made, and Ghana was drawn to play Egypt, most of you nigerians proclaimed to the whole world that that was the end of Ghana's dreams of playing in Brazil 2014. Now that we trashed them, you are singing a new song abi. yeye. I hate hypocrites!
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Steezz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
GH KWAME: I guess you wanted to type St.ewpid and ended up typing steezz. Don't ever quote me again. Eediot.
I told u not 2 quote me again but as d ewu-gambia dat u are, u still went ahead and did so repeatin wat I said in d process. e be lyk say cobweb dey ur brain abi?
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Steezz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
Gbaragbara: and where did you get the idea that Ghana has never beaten Burkina Faso? Check the records before you talk,huh? Do you know the number of times Ghana had beaten Burkina Faso? Go and find out. they are our Mossi brothers in the north and seven they know on a good day, they are no match for Ghana.

Egypt did not qualify for AFCON so what? were you people not predicting a drubbing for Ghana before we played them? Immediately the draw was made, and Ghana was drawn to play Egypt, most of you nigerians proclaimed to the whole world that that was the end of Ghana's dreams of playing in Brazil 2014. Now that we trashed them, you are singing a new song abi. yeye. I hate hypocrites!
*** yawn ***. Pls where is Achimotan and chriskwaku? Lemme talk wiv interestin folks.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by GHKWAME(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
Steezz: I told u not 2 quote me again but as d ewu-gambia dat u are, u still went ahead and did so repeatin wat I said in d process. e be lyk say cobweb dey ur brain abi?
Take your age. Subtract it by your age. That's how many forks. I give.
I'm done trying.noʎ ʞɔnɟ.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

5 World-class Players Who Rarely Get Injured / "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) / Nigeria Vs USA (0 - 2) U-20 Women's World Cup Semi-Final Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.