Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. (2053 Views)

“why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram”- Army Commander Writes A Letter To Jonathan / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! / Commuter Bus Drivers Protest In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2013
Block 2
Flat 67
1001 Estate
Ozumba Madigwe rd
Victoria Island
Lagos

Nairaland Office
53 Farm Road
Off Otta Farm
Off Bush Road
Gbagada
Lagos

Petition For The Immediate Release Of Our Ring Leader...

Dear ma

As Vice Chairman Of The Mikey & Friends Group..Nairaland Chapter..Concerned...It has Come To my notice that Our Esteemed & Supreme Leader Honourable Abu_Mikey was banned Unjustly For an Offence Which is deemed quite normal on Nairaland..
He was not given a Fair trial So ure Judgement Is null & Void..We demand his release...
For the past week we've missed his presence n comments here on Nairaland n much to our Dismay he was Sentenced To roughly 2 weeks ban..which means till nextweek he won't be online..
So as 1 of his Faithful Followers we are appealing To u to release Mikey n let peace Reign otherWise all Hell shall be let loose when i and his other Friends..Family..Fans..Followers..Beeferz & Associates start trolling on all Sections Of NL...
A Word is enuf 4 the Wise..
Thankyou & Have a good day

Sine Cera
Nigel Of Kush
Signed..........
Vice Chairman Mikey & Fans Group

2 Likes

Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by homesteady(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2013
Seconded! smiley
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Afrocatalyst: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Are you serious?
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by demelza: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Everything is just cray!
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2013

Deer Sweetus
Mrs Mukina2_Sweetus_Oyege_Hosan Of Kush..

Grate Royal long Tiger with plenty Skretch markz n 15 tribal markz on both sides Of Ur Face..angry
My beaurifool Kween
Olori 1 of Offa/Ijebu_Ode..
As Ur 1 n only Oloworimi i am pleasing u on my neez to plis disband my Frend Mikey Oyege from d prison that u send him to..
He af bean there 4 like 4 daiz n wen last i see mikey boy e av lean pass kpanla fishes because he can't fit to log in Nairaland plis reliz him so that he will not die untop of ur head...
Tenkz angry
God bless you as u disbanned im..
Amen..
Urse fatefool Horseband
Cheif Nigel Sweetus
of Kush
aka Akanchawa...

Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by buoye1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Who is mikey?
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nomski0(f): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
Please Aunty Mukina please release my Abu. N.L hasnt been the same for me since he was banned. Forgive him and please unban him. sadsadsadsadsad
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
buoye1: Who is mikey?

U don't know Mikey ??
Goddammeat angry
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
Viewing this topic: sexkillz(m) , buoye1(m), homesteady(m), Nigellus_Hosan(m), Nomski0(f)
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by badmeat(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
As a freedom fighter!I give the mod 24 hrs to free ABU,or I will launch operation Bazoka on NL,angry
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
We need more Supporters
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Incrizz(f): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:
n wen last i see mikey boy e av lean pass kpanla fishes because he can't fit to log in Nairaland plis reliz him so that he will not die untop of ur head...

Hahahah..

Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Lemme support these E-protesters
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by s3nn2x(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
But OP, you did not tell us what he did na. How can we demand for something when we are not aware of the root cause.

So, what did he do?

#following
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by albacete(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
so the ubiquitous Abu has been banned.? Little wonder i hardly see him online these days.
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
UNDILUTED BULLSHIT!!!!

1 Like

Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Malachi_Ola: UNDILUTED BULLSHIT!!!!

Whuz dis mofo I'll ask my Sweetus to ban u till 2015
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
s3nn2x: But OP, you did not tell us what he did na. How can we demand for something when we are not aware of the root cause.

So, what did he do?

#following

Mikey said he did not do anything..
That he only saw mukina2 chasing him in his dream d night before he was banned..
N when he woke up 'lo n behold he had been banned for 2 weeks
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by s3nn2x(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
^^^You sef get wahala.

1 Like

Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
s3nn2x: ^^^You sef get wahala.

hehehehe...
U know She's The Heir Empress...
I wanted to talk to her one on one before but i fear 4 my life..
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls dont release him pls i beg of u.
Instead ban HOMESTEADY ND AIRFORCE.
lols, sacarsm is so lost on you, yes uuuu i mean you looking @ this post.
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Whoa! Nice E-Protest hail the freedom fighters.. buh plz if he finally deactivates his account, dn't hessitate 2 invite me 4 d E-Funeral.. Yeah! I'll be the Chief Mourner.
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Release abu!!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 16, 2013
nadia_SA: Release abu!!!! embarassed
peter i know! paul i know! But ermm?
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2013
Bossforeva: peter i know! paul i know! But ermm?
lol u no kno Abu mikey
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Hernadez99: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Bossforeva: peter i know! paul i know! But ermm?

NL,a place where people derive joy,for being LIARS angryangry
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2013
nadia_SA: lol u no kno Abu mikey
never knew, never cared. If the monika truely exists, and later u guys found out his post suddenly turns to "Nobody" PM me i'll open up a E-Funeral thread,i'll be the chief mourner! Yeal! I'll undertake.
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Hernadez99: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2013
Bossforeva: never knew, never cared. If the monika truely exists, and later u guys found out his post suddenly turns to "Nobody" PM me i'll open up a E-Funeral thread,i'll be the chief mourner! Yeal! I'll undertake.

How you met Mikey,didn't you write him,telling him you had something important to pass? undecided

Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2013
She has released you. . .
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Hernadez99: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2013
sexkillz: She has released you. . .

Thanks Man!
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by homesteady(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2013
cool
Re: E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2013
Hernadez99:

How you met Mikey,didn't you write him,telling him you had something important to pass? undecided

undecided
Hernadez99:

Hernadez99:

whoa! Am hearing this for the 1st time,maybe my moniker is confusing you, just repeat after me bro! "BEGONE CONFUSION" say it again and again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbelievable! See Strange Photos Of Tubers Of Cassava And Potato / Real Petrotec Dispenser Cheat / 112 National Emergency Help Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.