Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? (9890 Views)

Tell Us About Your First Car Experience. / Young Lady About To Acquire Her First Car / Advice On First Car To Buy (2) (3) (4)

How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by onyichick(f): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
had mine on saturday i crashed into a tree.had a bleeding nose n chest pain.i had to go for chest x ray ystday n thankfully no damage but it still hurts.d car is with d panel beater now. So lets hear ur stories
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by iamSi(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bro what have u brought up in here to remind me of _ #sobs

The Car Summersaulted 3times but I came out alive and well
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by martyns303(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
That faithful morning I was told not to go out with the car, but sneaked in, took the keys and zoomed of. I must have misjudged this guys speed cos I bumped into him, causing major damage to his rear, damaged my head lamps, doors won't open. Come see me regretting, I had dish out N70,000 to the guy to fix his car, while am thinking about fixing my own and the trouble am going to face at home.

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
Started the car engine, it was on gear, i hit a bucket in front full of water, the water fell down, all of dem na bashing sis! I bashed the bucket with my car.

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by onyichick(f): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2013
soo funny bossforever but na true sha all na bashing.tank God u no hit anybody
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2013
onyichick: soo funny bossforever but na true sha all na bashing.tank God u no hit anybody
yesso!
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by ba7man(m): 6:59am On Oct 18, 2013
Prior to my first real bash, I only used to scratch cars which I'd clean with break oil.

It happened after years of experience when confidence (over-confidence) had set it.

I could send texts, eat a packed meal, scroll through my phone, change radio stations/tracks..........So i decided to add "people watching" to the list of things i could do at the steering wheel.

It was those types of slow traffic that you used your 1st gear and 2nd mostly so while in it, I noticed this pretty lady, smartly dressed driving beside me. She noticed me too and we began exchanging side glances.

I looked ahead, the car in front of me had started moving so i accelerated moderately thinking it would flow for a while........I just looked sideways again to see if she was keeping up....no she wasn't and as i looked front again, the car in front of me had stopped years ago........with me accelerating towards it.

Pressed my breaks hard......too late.....BAMMM!!!.......Bonnet crumples.....

I got out to inspect the damage and to pacify the man i rear ended......she drove past.....she no even look my side sef........quite painful.

18 Likes

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by onyichick(f): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2013
ba7man: Prior to my first real bash, I only used to scratch cars which I'd clean with break oil.

It happened after years of experience when confidence (over-confidence) had set it.

I could send texts, eat a packed meal, scroll through my phone, change radio stations/tracks..........So i decided to add "people watching" to the list of things i could do at the steering wheel.

It was those types of slow traffic that you used your 1st gear and 2nd mostly so while in it, I noticed this pretty lady, smartly dressed driving beside me. She noticed me too and we began exchanging side glances.

I looked ahead, the car in front of me had started moving so i accelerated moderately thinking it would flow for a while........I just looked sideways again to see if she was keeping up....no she wasn't and as i looked front again, the car in front of me had stopped years ago........with me accelerating towards it.

I got out to inspect the damage and to pacify the man i rear ended......she drove past.....she no even look my side sef........quite painful.
eyyaaa sori u had to learn d hard way.if u see beyonce dey pass sef u go first park 4 side b4 u luk her way
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2013
ba7man: Prior to my first real bash, I only used to scratch cars which I'd clean with break oil.

am sure the lady was like the one below when she saw U!

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by Henrolla(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
I don't have a car....tank u!
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by Myque1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Haven't had any, not praying for any...but be sure you'll get the details if it happens...and that's a very big if. grin
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by wellmax(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Luckily I'd never had a bash. #3 years and counting
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by Hobashola(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
My last bash happened dis morning...as I was driving along in my footwagen,I saw one fine lady insyd one yellow legcedes benz..I watch dis lady so much dat I ddnt knw wen I jammed a real suzuki.

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by FlintGuevara(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
iamSi: Bro what have u brought up in here to remind me of _ #sobs

The Car Summersaulted 3times but I came out alive and well
abeg, who count for you?

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by kennyonthrone(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
It tends 2 b more painful wen d car aint even urs....dis happened 2 me sometym last year d funi part of it was dat I bashed a packed Vehicle wia I was steerin @ dis fyn chucks I saw ws jst imaginin d tin on ma leg d nxt tin I had was gbboooowaaiiiii I dn bash d Audi 80 b dat ooo I sped off until I gt 2 some xtent nd now started lookin at my Dad's wrecked car d bumper nd d Head lamp was a mess b4 I say Jack one man kum down from Keke kum hold ma trouser d tel me say so I knw see car wey I bash I was lyk *u knw d nollywood tinz*wen?wia?hw?am even surprise wat happened 2 my car I ws stopped by dis sch children*pointin at dem* 2 see wat happened 2 d car.na so me nd d man follow go bck oo as we go na natin much sef do d car na jst d bck lamp wey d damage,omo kum see pleadin I begin d beg d woman say sef me no knw ooo say am sori say mk she pity me na say I b student say I gatz tel ma popsi wetin do ma own.I beg am eh lyk say 2mrw no dey tel m mk I'm see me as I'm own pikin she kum finally pardon
Phase11-i ws lyk wtf am I gonna tell ma Dad,I ws nearly mad den bt I ws prepared 4 d worsst.it cost ova 70k 2 fix dat car d no gree me drive again 2ru out last year
Omo pray mk u no xperience am kuz if u do sori go b ur name.......Car Bashin is nt our portion In Jesus name

AMEN

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by RockMaxi: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
onyichick: had mine on saturday i crashed into a tree.had a bleeding nose n chest pain.i had to go for chest x ray ystday n thankfully no damage but it still hurts.d car is with d panel beater now. So lets hear ur stories

Welcome... grin grin
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by RockMaxi: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
wellmax: Luckily I'd never had a bash. #3 years and counting

Great! Not even a scratch? Then you must be driving round your neighbourhood... grin cheesy grin wink

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by teelacruz(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2013

I hope you ain't talking about my g/f, she told me of a similar story, twas funny though
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by Ruq: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mine was mumsie's car, it was like the side mirror on the right had a neck job. then i hung it like nuthin happened to it. Went back upstairs panicking and praying she never notice the mirror's new shape. after mumsie went to re-park the car she started shouting from downstairs when she finally saw me she was like.

i did every fuggin chore i was assigned to do dat day.

been in a lot crashes sha i no it's still gon happen when i finally get my ride i just pray it won't be very bad to the extent of amputating or some other shi.

God guide us

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by lertee(f): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
I just finished from driving school so I felt confident that I was good to go.
I took the car on a friday and I drove perfectly on the street even on the express road.
I took it out again on satuday to the market and also visited a friend,on getting back I hit the car on the fence and the bricks fell plus the gate and car damaged. I jumped out of the car sweating like christmas chicken I didn't touch the car for a whole month due to fear. grin

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by Polio: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Terrible... That is all i am saying!
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2013

Same tin here bro. As I'm typing dis, am @ d parnel beater. God punish Devil I swear.
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by Demdem(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mine was yesterday afternoon by an old man.
The fault wasn't mine however seeing the man, I had to let go and lick my wounds myself.

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by Lilimax(f): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
A commercial bus (Danfo bus) knocked off my car pointer...
Before I could get down to inspect the level of damage, he zoomed off angry
I stood there watching ...
Not a nice scene though sad
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by clemz85(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
hm! late last year i intercepted another car behind me, it happened at a junction, my left front wheel bent while his right front headlight and bumper broke badly, the road was busy and and we couldn't figure out who was at fault so none of us came down, we just continue to our ways, funny to me we didn't even see each other face

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by Reference(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Took out two bikes (okada) simultaneously. Great fun.

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by Shakara123(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
I have never bashed anyone but someone has hit me hard from the back before. It was at oshodi, small traffic o. Once I moved a bit, the next thing I felt was a big impact from the back.

It took me like 30 seconds after the hit before I came out of the car as it was the first time for me and I must say it was a very unpleasant experience.

Secondly,a guy has climbed my friend's leg before while he was gazing at her like he had never seen a lady before. She didn't feel pains initially until she got home; swollen leg and serious pains. He was lucky I was not there that day, I would have made sure he took her to an expensive clinic and foot all the bills.
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by itsmayiela(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
mine was a very pathetic experience.i spent many months in jeteh after the incident. it was a manual tranny and i put the car in 1st gear and was looking back (i thought i put the car in reverse mode). and i accelerated fastly. i was surprised that the car wasnt moving back but rather forward. too late. the damage had been done.the car had already crushed some kids and had gone ahead to park in somebody's bedroom.no be small beating for me dat day.
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by agohavivi(f): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Never bashed a car even as a learner though I'd had a couple of close shaves. There was an experience I had close to lekki toll gate, while approaching the toll the driver ahead of me held his brake suddenly and I had to do same. It was a miracle that I didnt hit the vehicle. Immidiately the stupid driver took a sharp turn and moved to the etag lane probably to avoid double toll fee. I was just breathing a sigh of relief that I narrowly escaped paying for gbese, when the car behind mine ramed into me. The airbags came out and the engine was completely crushed and the driver as well as the passenger in front were slightly bruised. When I came out, the driver an official driver to one these mean one-man-company operating on the island knelt down and started begging, someone else in the car started blaming me that I shouldnt have stopped suddenly but the driver told him not to interfere. The man so begged that I left him not knowing the extent of damage to my car. Being an suv the damage was not obvious at a glance. It was when I got to the panel beater i realised that my door was jammed and the boot compartment was really compressed. When my hussy saw the extent of damage he was go angry with me that i had to lie that the person who hit me was a huge and violent man who refused to take responsibility and for fear of being beaten i had to leave. I regeretted not insisting on repaying especially with the kind of insults I received that day.

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by Ruq: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
itsmayiela: mine was a very pathetic experience.i spent many months in jeteh after the incident. it was a manual tranny and i put the car in 1st gear and was looking back (i thought i put the car in reverse mode). and i accelerated fastly. i was surprised that the car wasnt moving back but rather forward. too late. the damage had been done.the car had already crushed some kids and had gone ahead to park in somebody's bedroom.no be small beating for me dat day.

Bros na waa oo even dat ur pic be like mug shot. no vex abeg

Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by azpekuliar: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Reference: Took out two bikes (okada) simultaneously. Great fun.

That's some real life Grand Theft Auto.
Re: How Was Your First Car Bashing Experience? by bruno88: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mine was a bad experience.I was tired and very sleepy after an overnight work.While driving I was feeling sleepy but thought I would make it home yo relax.I am a very good driver.I went to drop my colleagues at work around 4.am in ikorodu while coming back I hit a culvert at costain.Bashed my car with the two air bags out.The chest still pains.And my car about to be through. wt fixing

Please Help! Car Doesn't Accelerate As It Should / Spark Plugs Issues. / Genuine Accord 2003-2007 Service Manual Download

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61