Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! (14860 Views)

Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N2million Ransom From Brothers / 11-year-old Boy Fakes Kidnapping So Parents Will Miss Teacher Conference / Kidnapping And Armed Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by ugochukwu360(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
4 my own out of d box thinking i deduce say d okada man nd d woman dem be much more dan jst partners in crime me feel d 2 of dem dey do dat tin wey Adam nd Eve suppose do wey dem no do until afta dem chop d fruit. Na wetin me mind tel my hand 2 type.
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Mynd44: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
babyosisi:

Ngwanu the money he should have given her before the kidnap
He will now use it and bail her out plus settle the police to close the case
See how daft some men can be
Now everybody in Nigeria knows what a terrible husband he is
and how are you sure the woman is not having an affair with the commercial motorcyclist and they wanted to steal some money from the husband?
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
The woman is cheap o
If na me, I will demand 50 million and we start haggling price from there
if you don't drop 20 million,I am not coming out from that bush
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by nipeks001(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mynd_44: I am hoping Babyosisi's comments are based on sarcasm, if not, it is sad
How?.Are you endorsing the kidnapping?,then i'm sure you would also endorse what the bh and millitant boys are doing coz of unemployment in the country.
*modified*-this is directed to babyosisi
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Policewoman(f): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
I put up this post some days ago and it didnt make frontpage. Mods why?
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
babyosisi: Why are they arresting her when it is her Stoopid husband that should be arrested
If he provided for the household,will she be orchestrating her own kidnap to feed the family
They should let her go jor
Rubbish
Did you think and read this before posting it?
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by nipeks001(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
@mynd sorry,i thought u were referring to me
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Mynd44: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
babyosisi:

Will you take care of their 5 kids?
Do you think it's easy to just up and leave
And what example is she setting for those 5 kids? That if they can't get something they should result to crime? Peddle drugs to survive, do some internet fraud maybe armed robbery?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
nipeks001: @mynd sorry,i thought u were referring to me
No sweat
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
I can't believe people like babyosisi and Chinwen are defending this woman.

Are you saying that whenever someone's husband is stingy, his wife should fake a kidnap?

So if I'm unhappy with my wife, I should kill her, beat her or just treat her as I like?

Some practices are evil and barbaric and should be absolutely condemned.
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Policewoman(f): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
babyosisi: Why are they arresting her when it is her Stoopid husband that should be arrested
If he provided for the household,will she be orchestrating her own kidnap to feed the family
They should let her go jor
Rubbish
Stop being sentimental. Kidnapping is a capital crime. She is even lucky because in Delta state kidnapping carries a death penalty.

If her husband was stingy to her there are other ways to get money and not via kidnapping. Lets call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by AreaFada2: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Layolaw: 200,000 pere, the husband must have been maltreating her

I live in Europe but I know that there are people who are very poor in Nigeria and for them even 50k is a lot of money. Suppose the man earns minimum wage of N18,000 and tries to manage that money, does that amount to maltreating his wife?

People still die in Nigerian hospitals because they cannot afford N10,000 fee. We need to be more realistic and see what's happening around us.
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by haulagehandlers(m): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
babyosisi:

Gbam!
It's not as if she kidnapped herself to buy silver and gold
Let them release her Kia Kia
Her children need her
In Yoruba language,there is an adage that say's"obirin je gbese ani ki a bawi e ni ki a woo ti omo e mo lara,eyi to ya iwofa fun oko e se igi lo 'bi? (a woman brings a big debt home and she was about to be reprimanded,you say one should consider her children,the other thousands of women that bring money home did they give birth to wood)? So please,two wrongs can't make a thing right.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
And what example is she setting for those 5 kids? That if they can't get something they should result to crime? Peddle drugs to survive, do some internet fraud maybe armed robbery?

Smh

She didn't peddle drugs or do 419
This was just a game of hide and seek
He pushed her
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Mynd44: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
babyosisi:

She didn't peddle drugs or do 419
This was just a game of hide and seek
He pushed her
Differentiate between what she did and 419. What she did is actually 419 madam.
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
I can't believe you folks are taking me seriously
grin grin grin grin
For the records what she did was criminal
She needs to be punished severely
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Mynd44: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Policewoman: Stop being sentimental. Kidnapping is a capital crime. She is even lucky because in Delta state kidnapping carries a death penalty.

If her husband was stingy to her there are other ways to get money and not via kidnapping. Lets call a spade a spade.
It is not a kidnapping case, it is fraud.

Attempting to collect money under false pretense

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Policewoman(f): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is not a kidnapping case, it is fraud.

Attempting to collect money under false pretense
The charges could also read, 'Kidnapping of self'
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
I dey come
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Mynd44: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Policewoman: The charges could also read, 'Kidnapping of self'
She should cut a deal then....go for fraud instead.
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
Area-Fada:
if it was her husband that was arrested for a criminal act, would you say it was his greedy and over-demanding wife who pushed him into crime?
Are they your neighbours for you to know he's stingy? Here you're trying to paint this woman as a saint or are you capable of doing such?

Such double standard from some of you women is very sad. There are vile people, men and women.

If the man is stingy let her divorce him and look for a generous man instead. Resorting to such a vile act is not right.

I totally agree with you. There are other ways of handling the matter. Abeg what is wrong is wrong!
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by AreaFada2: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Differentiate between what she did and 419. What she did is actually 419 madam.

What she did is 419 and worse. Faked kidnap, deception, extortion, waste of police time and resources, causing fear and distress to family, friends and community, etc.

Just like Babyosis calls it a "mere hide and seek", some Naija guys committed what they thought was a "mere" thing here in Europe only to be slammed with a 6-count charge.

Before the law, you will be amazed how a crime can attract many counts.
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by geeez: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Who knows? She could be having an affair with the okada rider

According to a BBC report which first broke this news, incidents like these are becoming very rampant in the south east region

This is just the height of it and the second report I've read in two months about someone hiding him/herself and demanding ransom from his/her family

Recently a seven man gang was busted for kidnapping an LG chairman in Lagos. The cowardly man is at large while his wife, Chigozie, is languishing in police detention. He has a hotel which he used as a smokescreen to cover his nefarious acts. A lot of these guys open unprofitable business ventures from sales of electronics, spare parts and cars, including owning substandard hotels but engage in criminal acts to support their flamboyant lifestyle

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Sloan: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
You could guess the names and where this absurdity comes from in Nigeria - even if you were a tuber of yam! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by princeonx: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
And what stopped her from leaving and getting on with her life? What made her result to crime?

Do you love your job? The city, state, and country where you live? Is your present car if any your dream car? Is NL the best site?

Why you never leave? Abi them chain you?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
The position of Babyosisi is understood. She came from that part of the country where the saying, "what a man can do a woman can do better", hold sway. This is the same part of the country where both men and women have much in common. They both grow beard on the chin and chest.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Italiano1: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
babyosisi:

Gbam!
It's not as if she kidnapped herself to buy silver and gold
Let them release her Kia Kia
Her children need her

Am I surprised at your ridiculous comments? Of course not!

You have publicly endorsed the actions of a criminal- that tells us more about yourself. Not that we didn't know before.

TUA!!

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by onyekabe(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
The woman could be cheating on the husband with the cyclist
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by onyekabe(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
The woman could be cheating on the husband with her partner in crime
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Afolabs101: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
babyosisi: The woman is cheap o
If na me, I will demand 50 million and we start haggling price from there
if you don't drop 20 million,I am not coming out from that bush

She married to him and being as crafty as she is, probably knew the balance of her husband's account was N201,000.

Anyway you try to justify this, it is heartless and most selfish ordeal for her to put her husband and children through. Not to talk of the police resources wasted on the investigation.

Whatever she may have been going through, there must have been a better way to deal with it.
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Afolabs101: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
babyosisi: I can't believe you folks are taking me seriously
grin grin grin grin
For the records what she did was criminal
She needs to be punished severely

Stop lying angry

After the tidal wave of backlash, you've come to your senses and now want to cover your tracks by saying you were just messing with us all along undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity / Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! / Davidylan and Spikedcyliner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.