Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,110 members, 7,807,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! (14858 Views)

Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N2million Ransom From Brothers / 11-year-old Boy Fakes Kidnapping So Parents Will Miss Teacher Conference / Kidnapping And Armed Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Italiano1: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Afolabs101:

Stop lying angry

After the tidal wave of backlash, you've come to your senses and now want to cover your tracks by saying you were just messing with us all along undecided

She has not come to her senses,she still implicitly believes and agrees with the action of this criminal!

It is just a ridiculous and amateurish attempt at damage limitation.

What a shame!

Yeye dey smell!

Tua!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by geeez: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
You marry their men and they will dip you in concentrated acid

You marry their women and they will hide themselves and demand a ransom

Who are they?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by billyG(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
This is d highest state of societal immorality for some pple to support what is bad out of gender sentiment,did she told yu she is looking 4 money to feed her children a crime is a crime, a woman who kidnap herself in conaivance of a stranger or her lover can kill 4 money,she will not only earn herself a divorce but also 20 yrs jail term. angry
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by princeonx: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
geeez: You marry their men and they will dip you in concentrated acid

You marry their women and they will hide themselves and demand a ransom

Who are they?

Look in the mirror! Lol!

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by slightlyMad(f): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
babyosisi: Why are they arresting her when it is her Stoopid husband that should be arrested
If he provided for the household,will she be orchestrating her own kidnap to feed the family
They should let her go jor
Rubbish
i know you will be in full support of your species

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by axion(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
The woman too dey hurry undecided
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by TobechukwuEze: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hmmm is dis joke or
madness ?
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by LajaLaba: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
babyosisi: The woman is cheap o
If na me, I will demand 50 million and we start haggling price from there
if you don't drop 20 million,I am not coming out from that bush
whats this one saying
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by dgysoft(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
Oga police please make sure the man and the wife settle the okada man before e comot
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by azzima(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
nwajoshua: U are an animal but all the same, I think is better dan killing culture in ur own tribe....I gues dats d preliminary training after birth...tribalist like u
but the guy is right. these events seem to be pervasive in this area of our country. its either sons kidnapping their father, ppl kidnapping their Igwes or young girls
selling their babies after deliberat
ely getting pregnant. this is no more a joke. their leaders should focus more on their love for quick money by all means.!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Matimo: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Before dis get to this level she must have been duduing with the woman, and she must have found out that d guy do it more better than her husband, but to make their relationship come to be and zoom away, they needed money that is wy she pretend to be kignapped to get money to flex with the bike guy.
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by priest2u(m): 3:14am On Oct 16, 2013
what do you expect from an igbo woman? To all the single bachelor marry an igbo woman at your risk grin
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Yeahreen(m): 4:40am On Oct 16, 2013
babyosisi:

Ngwanu the money he should have given her before the kidnap
He will now use it and bail her out plus settle the police to close the case
See how daft some men can be
Now everybody in Nigeria knows what a terrible husband he is
really don't get ur point. So her wit anoda man cheating nd tryin to get Moni from husband is d best thin. Wonder how pple thin this Diaz
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by repogirl(f): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2013
Olodos, account number ke? Lemme teach them how to kidnap!
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by emmabest2000(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2013
Chinwem: The husband was probably stingy and this was the only way to unclench his fist....... grin
how old are u ?
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by AreaFada2: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2013
After reading some comments here I can really see that for good God fearing men out there, getting a good, God fearing woman now is really not easy.

One cannot anymore ascribe high moral standards to very many women. Love of money has corrupted too many men and women.

Too many people are now ready to do just about anything for money.

God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by justplainpaul(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2013
babyosisi: Very stingy I say

It is entirely the man's fault
Her husband I mean
A man that cannot provide for his family causing her to resort to criminal means is worse than an infidel
It should be a punishable crime IMHO

I güess you`re one of those women who entirely depends on their husbands. this is 2013, most women contribute financially to their family now. Abi dem cut your hands and legs.
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by justplainpaul(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2013
babyosisi:

Ngwanu the money he should have given her before the kidnap
He will now use it and bail her out plus settle the police to close the case
See how daft some men can be
Now everybody in Nigeria knows what a terrible husband he is
And who told you he's going to bail her. He might just leave her to rot in jail and get another wife, afterall women yakpa.
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by notinmege: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2013
Chei, tori don bajee.

The goat of an uncle has eaten the uncle's okro cry
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by armadeo(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
its a big wonder that i've not seen anyone think that this woman was banging the okada guy and they as bf/gf wanted to rip off the husband. y are u all assuming that he's stingy.

Maybe she's just aslut.

Ok on page 2 she's a suspect of infidelity thumbs up.
Re: Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! by Ayatullah(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
babyosisi: Why are they arresting her when it is her Stoopid husband that should be arrested
If he provided for the household,will she be orchestrating her own kidnap to feed the family
They should let her go jor
Rubbish

You must be a member of the family to know the household is not been provided for and for God sake is kidnapping the next option for the woman o ye babyosisi or I better call you 'BABYRUBBISH'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity / Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! / Davidylan and Spikedcyliner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.