Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member (15981 Views)

Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious) / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) / A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Mblem(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
please my fellow nairalanders i would like to know d favour u gained as a corp member because to me it seems as if those favours are not in existence any longer........
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by axion(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Some enjoy free sex with village women angry

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by MrMcJay(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
You get free khaki. Also, you get free entrepreneurship seminars from people who haven't run a single business enterprise in their lives.

26 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by yokiti: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2013
Ishilove's WASIMI CHRONICLES comes to mind.
Can we categorize benefits that comrade Mazi_ Omenuko wrote in his NYSC and PPA tales as a favour too?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Thebrightest(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
I gain Lots of things Like having SEX about 3 times a day.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Eating farm pounded yam (iyan oko) in small village learning of how to kill rabbit(okete)

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Alex4zee(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Gained? Thoes students dried my already empty pockets. cry
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Briz(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
and some1 will come and say free transport from Lagos to Onitsha. LOL (how come i'm not the FTC)
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Laslim(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Na fr bike i dey o. I know cee u o. Nawao, bike man u don pass my bus stop o abi u don frget? Nairaland okada stop.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by 4reigningqueen: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Free hardship, mosquito bites, surffering and all sorts. But its part of the experience. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by bebe2(f): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by angelTI(f): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
NONE!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Cubeet: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Still in School
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
I attended d weddn of a former govnor's daughter,was well treated @ d ceremony.I also enterd his living room,shook hands wt him n spoke wt him.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
504 ERROR

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by iamswizz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ok.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by SpaceWorld2013(m): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Anyway, I'm still enjoying the benefits till now. The man I met when I had posting rejection then, bought me the modem I'm using, paid my M.sc form. Above all, I'm living in his house till today in Lagos. To God be the Glory.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by herkeym001(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Am going for 2013 Batch-C NYSC by November 5th
So help me GOD

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by herkeym001(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
olaimek: I attended d weddn of a former govnor's daughter,was well treated @ d ceremony.I also enterd his living room,shook hands wt him n spoke wt him.
Bros U̶̲̥̅̊ don miss road again º° º°˚˚ º°.
because your comment no relate with the topic

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
So many. Brb
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by MrMcJay(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
herkeym001: Am going for 2013 Batch-C NYSC by November 5th
So help me GOD

They asked of the favours you gain as a corper, U posted that you're going to serve in November. That is exactly how people fail exams.

It is people like you that made that mumu in Kano say that 98% of Corpers can't communicate in English.

No try am for job interviews o!

16 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Gadario: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
NYSC is of great significance to me. So depending on where you are posted and the way you live with the community you are serving.
(1) I can speak .... language(not fluent)
(2) I learn how to think big and start small(#Business)

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by MrMcJay(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thebrightest: I gain Lots of things Like having SEX about 3 times a day.

Ha! Oga mi, your life remain 1 bar o.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by lasunray(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
It was quite an experience.
I enjoyed free transport and accommodation.
I got to meet people I never dreamt of meeting.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by axion(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mr McJay:

Ha! Oga mi, your life remain 1 bar o.
Lwkmd cheesy
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Datruggedman: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
i waz given 50,000 as my monthly allowance coz i waz a virgin,
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Datruggedman: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
i waz given 50,000 as my monthly allowance coz i waz stil a virgin,
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by whisper88(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Punny
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Datruggedman: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mr McJay:

They asked of the favours you gain as a corper, U posted that you're going to serve in November. That is exactly how people fail exams.

It is people like you that made that mumu in Kano say that 98% of Corpers can't communicate in English.

No try am for job interviews o!
he didnt say 98%,dnt add and dnt subtract

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Datruggedman: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Laslim: Na fr bike i dey o. I know cee u o. Nawao, bike man u don pass my bus stop o abi u don frget? Nairaland okada stop.
kids on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by MrMcJay(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Datruggedman: he didnt say 98%,dnt add and dnt subtract

Thank you sir. Were you the one that said it or were you there?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borno State B'15 Lets Meet Here / . / Abia State Batch A 2015! Lets Me Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.