Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu (7238 Views)

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by brainpulse: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by asco15(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sis. Juliet is mentiond in 1Jn.2:19 'they went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us'. Also read 1Jn.2:18-24, 4:1-4, 2Pet.2:1-2, matt.12:22-37, e.t.c all talking about false pastors and none of dos verses condems pastor lazarus in any way. Or can anybody quote a bible verse dat condems him outside the so-called confessions or revelations claim, wic d devil may hv engineerd?
I only believe d bible and any revelation that goes in line with d bible.
Or did u think d devil will just seat and watch while pastor lazarus keep leading ppl to heaven with his salvation msg and undiluted word of God? I repentd of my evil ways because of pastor lazarus salvation msg and so do many in chosen and u tink devil wil keep mute? I lauf in spirit because many dn't knw d battle dats happening in d spiritual realm! Dis 2nd CD is meant to stop ppl 4rm d nxt crusade. B wise as serpent and gentle as dove and depend only on ur bible.

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by alexleo(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2013
gazilion:

What if all she said is all true? Then she had sown good seeds....and she will reap goodness in abundance...

You don't need to worry yourself about what the chosen people are praying or saying about those who testified against them. None of those evil they are pronouncing will happen to these people. If their god of chosen is so powerful to make those people in their church to confess against Judith and Linda, why has he not made Julieth and Linda to confess that what they said against chosen are lies? Simply shows you that the god of chosen is fake, useless and a demon as this people testified and as such the god of chosen(demon) cannot do any harm to these children of God- Linda and co. They are walking freely and living their normal life uptill now to the shame of the god of chosen. To God be the glory.

2 Likes

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2013
I heard last week from a very reliable source that many chosen brethren has gone back to the Watchman G.O to beg him to accept them back. The problem with these people is that no one has made serious efforts in prayer to find out the truth.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by Yooguyz: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2013
gazilion: I heard last week from a very reliable source that many chosen brethren has gone back to the Watchman G.O to beg him to accept them back. The problem with these people is that no one has made serious efforts in prayer to find out the truth.
am now beginning to think you're the sister Judith
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by Kenchosen: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2013
People of God.
Dere is no smoke witout fire.
By deir fruith u sha know dem.
Beware 4Dey r wolves in sheep clothen, decieving so many people n being decieved demselves.
Dey appear 2b godly in holiness but deep down is full of dead men bones.
Dey mak show of miracles signs n wonders adverts on Tv 2decieve more people. Making merchandise n building EMPIRES frm members. Wat a Bondage dey r into all in d name of serving God.
Beware miracle SEEKERS.
As 4d Lords Chosen dey av shown us dat wat dat lady confess about d evil activities going on is nothing but d truth by deir Reactions, holding crusade frm one state 2 anoda 2defend d ministry which prove 2us dat it is no longer God in charge but d name of d ministry is at stake!
R dey supose 2 fight 4 God or allowing God 2 fight 4dem. Wat a shame n disgrace. No mata how hard u fight against it wi always prevail no mata d time.
D same is happening again wit mopol lady.
May God deliever his people frm d hands of wicked one.
It is end time.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by Kenchosen: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Come 2 think of it y on earth wi a bottle of coke n fanta b mixed 2gather in a wedding of a leader wit a strange man 4dat mata?
It has never happen in d history of all wedding going on in d headquater of d lords chosen.
Wonders sha never end.

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Kenchosen: Come 2 think of it y on earth wi a bottle of coke n fanta b mixed 2gather in a wedding of a leader wit a strange man 4dat mata?
It has never happen in d history of all wedding going on in d headquater of d lords chosen.
Wonders sha never end.

No chosen member has been able to explain this to us yet. we are still waiting.

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2013
Kenchosen: Come 2 think of it y on earth wi a bottle of coke n fanta b mixed 2gather in a wedding of a leader wit a strange man 4dat mata?
Wonders sha never end.

chosen member has been able to explain this to us yet. we are still waiting. I've never seen where coke and Fanta are mixed together before in a Pentecostal Christian Wedding Ceremony. This should be explained to us please.

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by asco15(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
asco15: Sis. Juliet is mentiond in 1Jn.2:19 'they went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us'. Also read 1Jn.2:18-24, 4:1-4, 2Pet.2:1-2, matt.12:22-37, e.t.c all talking about false pastors and none of dos verses condems pastor lazarus in any way. Or can anybody quote a bible verse dat condems him outside the so-called confessions or revelations claim, wic d devil may hv engineerd?
I only believe d bible and any revelation that goes in line with d bible.
Or did u think d devil will just seat and watch while pastor lazarus keep leading ppl to heaven with his salvation msg and undiluted word of God? I repentd of my evil ways because of pastor lazarus salvation msg and so do many in chosen and u tink devil wil keep mute? I lauf in spirit because many dn't knw d battle dats happening in d spiritual realm! Dis 2nd CD is meant to stop ppl 4rm d nxt crusade. B wise as serpent and gentle as dove and depend only on ur bible.
no reply to my questions? Or no bible verse to use against my G.O?
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
asco15:
no reply to my questions? Or no bible verse to use against my G.O?

Your questions are not clear.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by asco15(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
gazilion:

gazilion:

go back and read it again.
In simple term. Which bible verse can u use to condem Pastor Lazarus mouka apart from the claimed revelation or confession from Linda, Juliet and co who cud be agents of the devil. Or is dere anytin dat he teaches or preached that is against the word of God in the bible.?
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by asco15(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
gazilion:

chosen member has been able to explain this to us yet. we are still waiting. I've never seen where coke and Fanta are mixed together before in a Pentecostal Christian Wedding Ceremony. This should be explained to us please.
Why do u read evil meanings out of everytin that ur enemy is doing.
Beside, God will Judge Mouka alone and will nt judge the members of chosen according to the life of dia pastor.
Infact, all that my pastor preaches is the undiluted word of God from the bible and he leaves no stone unturn by exposing all the sins in our world today. And many of u r nt happen with dat.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2013
asco15:
Why do u read evil meanings out of everytin that ur enemy is doing.
Beside, God will Judge Mouka alone and will nt judge the members of chosen according to the life of dia pastor.
Infact, all that my pastor preaches is the undiluted word of God from the bible and he leaves no stone unturn by exposing all the sins in our world today. And many of u r nt happen with dat.

@Ascot, I feel for you very sincerely cos' you don't know. You are quite sincere and zealous but without knowledge! I pray God to open your eyes and liberate you from this bondage. It is so terrible, because as far as you are there, if your pastor is worshipping any other god apart from the TRUE GOD, both the deceived and the deceiver are inexcusable before the judgement throne. God is doing everything to liberate you from the shackles of deception by sending people to warn you and the rest of the CHOSEN people publicly. The responsibility is now in your hands and I leave you with whatever choice you have made. BUT you were warned!! God bless you.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by amaralizzy40y: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
@gazilion y nt live us chosen members alone 2 serve our God. Infact lt me tel u, even if our pastor stop pastoring in chosen i cn't live chosen. And if u insist we shld live chosen were do u want us 2go.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by asco15(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
gazilion:

@Ascot, I feel for you very sincerely cos' you don't know. You are quite sincere and zealous but without knowledge! I pray God to open your eyes and liberate you from this bondage. It is so terrible, because as far as you are there, if your pastor is worshipping any other god apart from the TRUE GOD, both the deceived and the deceiver are inexcusable before the judgement throne. God is doing everything to liberate you from the shackles of deception by sending people to warn you and the rest of the CHOSEN people publicly. The responsibility is now in your hands and I leave you with whatever choice you have made. BUT you were warned!! God bless you.

And how do u knw dat its not d devil dat sent dem by giving dem fake revelations.
And do u knw hw many ppl who r nt chosen dat God has been sending in a revelation to confirm dat Chosen is of the Almighty God on a daily basis?
Do u knw dat my bible hv neva condems d chosen ch at all?
And have satan who in Jn10:10 cometh to steal, kill and destroy began to preach righteousness and holiness?
Do u knw dat most of dos in chosen were hardcore sinners b4 dey repented and became a chosen.
Do u tink d devil is happy dat i hv stop commitin my evil sins and i am nw preachin d gospel ever since i became a chosen?
Do u tink dat an occultic man will preach against occultism and bind satan publicly?
Do u knw dat am nw genuinely born again and can not go back to my sins even if am no longer a chosen? Which means dat if it is d devil dat used chosen to deliver me from my sins, then he has lost becos i shall continue to wage war to his kingdom for d bondage of sin he once put me into.

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by asco15(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
I will eva be a chosen until wen i saw were d bible condems wat my G.O preaches.
For i knw dat d devil is capable of giving false revelation to people dat doesn't hv d spirit of God. E.G linda and co.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by amaralizzy40y: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
There is no need searching for good and better churches why chosen is the best, so chosen will i be. Infact the more d talk d more i lov chosen.

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by asco15(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
asco15:

And how do u knw dat its not d devil dat sent dem by giving dem fake revelations.
And do u knw hw many ppl who r nt chosen dat God has been sending in a revelation to confirm dat Chosen is of the Almighty God on a daily basis?
And have satan who in Jn10:10 cometh to steal, kill and destroy began to preach righteousness and holiness?
Do u knw dat most of dos in chosen were hardcore sinners b4 dey repented and became a chosen.
Do u tink d devil is happy dat i hv stop commitin my evil sins and i am nw preachin d gospel ever since i became a chosen?
Do u tink dat an occultic man will preach against occultism and bind satan publicly?
Do u knw dat am nw genuinely born again and can not go back to my sins even if am no longer a chosen? Which means dat if it is d devil dat used chosen to deliver me from my sins, then he has lost becos i shall continue to wage war to his kingdom for d bondage of sin he once put me into.
Am waitin 4 ur reply @gazilion
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by udopee(f): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
REVIVAL MUST CONTINUE IN CHOSEN UNTIL OUR LORD JESUS COMES AND TAKE US HOME. HEAVEN AT LAST!!!

Kenchosen: People of God.
Dere is no smoke witout fire.
By deir fruith u sha know dem.
Beware 4Dey r wolves in sheep clothen, decieving so many people n being decieved demselves.
Dey appear 2b godly in holiness but deep down is full of dead men bones.
Dey mak show of miracles signs n wonders adverts on Tv 2decieve more people. Making merchandise n building EMPIRES frm members. Wat a Bondage dey r into all in d name of serving God.
Beware miracle SEEKERS.
As 4d Lords Chosen dey av shown us dat wat dat lady confess about d evil activities going on is nothing but d truth by deir Reactions, holding crusade frm one state 2 anoda 2defend d ministry which prove 2us dat it is no longer God in charge but d name of d ministry is at stake!
R dey supose 2 fight 4 God or allowing God 2 fight 4dem. Wat a shame n disgrace. No mata how hard u fight against it wi always prevail no mata d time.
D same is happening again wit mopol lady.
May God deliever his people frm d hands of wicked one.
It is end time.
It is well.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
asco15:
Am waitin 4 ur reply @gazilion

@Asco, I'm sorry but I'm not here to win arguments or show any form of superiority in bible knowledge. You may not believe me but it's fine. Please go through all my posts on Nairaland and you'll know that it's difficult for me to say something I don't mean. My posting these comments about LORD CHOSEN is because I've been in chosen and I've prayed through and I know better!!

Luke 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by asco15(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2013
gazilion:

@Asco, I'm sorry but I'm not here to win arguments or show any form of superiority in bible knowledge. You may not believe me but it's fine. Please go through all my posts on Nairaland and you'll know that it's difficult for me to say something I don't mean. My posting these comments about LORD CHOSEN is because I've been in chosen and I've prayed through and I know better!!

Luke 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
do u mind telling me what u saw?
And where do u nw worship?
If u want 2 help me.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yooguyz:
am now beginning to think you're the sister Judith
I'm also beginning to see you're an hard core chosen who is blind to his so called pastor
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
asco15:
go back and read it again.
In simple term. Which bible verse can u use to condem Pastor Lazarus mouka apart from the claimed revelation or confession from Linda, Juliet and co who cud be agents of the devil. Or is dere anytin dat he teaches or preached that is against the word of God in the bible.?
Bullshit! Have the revelations been thoroughly investigated? that you conclude the testifiers could be agents of the devil, what of if they're agent of God to expose the dark covens of Chosen?? Do you expect the Pastor to go against the word of God, when he is enormously earning big through it? Bullshit!
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
@gazilion y nt live us chosen members alone 2 serve our God. Infact lt me tel u, even if our pastor stop pastoring in chosen i cn't live chosen. And if u insist we shld live chosen were do u want us 2go.
Even though i know youre totally Brainwashed, i still think you can have a re-think

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
asco15:

And give me a proof that the revelations are not from God.
Bullshit! which revelations? after an organizing committee in your chosen has manufactured non-members to testify to your church. u tink 2 cant play the game??
also, tell me where your bible has approved the so called chosen.
useless propaganda. preach holiness and tell them to sow seeds and donate their earnings
and of course you were brainwashed into believing coz you've never tasted true christainity. not the bullshit youre being fed over there
and how has your being chosen made Jesus happy
those who are close to him know more than you do. do u expect him to bind occultism. it will backfire and he will not make more money
they told you youre born again and you accept like a brainwashed fowl. can you wage war at all?
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by asco15(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
BULLSH!T:

they told you youre born again and you accept like a brainwashed fowl
I knw am born again by my new way of life in Christ Jesus and nt wat dey told me.
Jesus is definitely happy wit me as long as i live in holiness.
Pls repent and give ur life to Jesus, because God will nt judge by our ch but by holiness and righteousness. Leave mouka to God and live a holy life to make heaven at last.
Read Ezekiel 18:20-32. Tnks.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by asco15(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
BULLSH!T:
tell me where your bible has approved the so called chosen.
read 1Peter.2:9 and go and read the ch vision and mandate online
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
asco15:
do u mind telling me what u saw?
And where do u nw worship?
If u want 2 help me.

@Asco, don't ever submit yourself to any pastor without examination! This is because your soul is involved. It could be eternally destructive.
It won't be wise to direct you to any church particularly. However, I'll seriously advice you to seek the face of God yourself and let him know your dilemma. Do it with all sincerity and seriousness. He will show you if you are sincere and decisive. With the way you are reacting about the testimonies of other people, I'm too sure, you'll also criticize my own revelations.

Please, pray very well and take quick decisions. God loves you but will not excuse you after you have heard these things and still fail to seek him to know the TRUTH. I wish you well and heaven at last. Take care and God bless.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
asco15:
read 1Peter.2:9 and go and read the ch vision and mandate online
whats the bullshit! all about reading chosen version of the bible and a mandate full of ubiquitous lies
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by asco15(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
BULLSH!T:
whats the bullshit! all about reading chosen version of the bible and a mandate full of ubiquitous lies
dere is no chosen version of d bible, read it 4rm any KJv bible. U need 2 repent, and u need 2 refrain 4rm using evil words like 'bullshi't'.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by asco15(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
gazilion:

@Asco, don't ever submit yourself to any pastor without examination! This is because your soul is involved. It could be eternally destructive.
It won't be wise to direct you to any church particularly. However, I'll seriously advice you to seek the face of God yourself and let him know your dilemma. Do it with all sincerity and seriousness. He will show you if you are sincere and decisive. With the way you are reacting about the testimonies of other people, I'm too sure, you'll also criticize my own revelations.

Please, pray very well and take quick decisions. God loves you but will not excuse you after you have heard these things and still fail to seek him to know the TRUTH. I wish you well and heaven at last. Take care and God bless.
Den u sud pm me or email me to joemario35@gmail.com.
I have prayed and fasted for God to give me a sign, but all i got are positive revelations 4rm d bible and i hv been meditating with my bible daily and i still hvn't seen any part of d bible dat says dat a false teacher will teach righteousness in d name of d devil.
And Linda and juliet revelations wic i hv read and listened 2 part dos nt rythm wit my bible knwledge.
Beside i won't b judged by my pastors ways of life but i will be judge by my way of life according 2 d word of God in d bible.
So if der is any secret u hv? Am waiting 4 u pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus / Atheists!!! God Loves You. / Asking for Tithe is Fraud: Pastor(Dr) Abel Damina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.