Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures (18288 Views)

Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) / PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. / Tonto Dikeh And Anabella Amaraci Collins (Her Lesbian Partner)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by feARless1(f): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mmmm.... Who doesn't know Rihanna is a lesbian, instead of calling them honey, sugar, sweeten, obim she prefers to call them her MAIN , please feed  your eyes home alone readers and by the way one of the picture was taken with her mum, just included it here because it was really crazy, mehn.... Never imagined me posing with my mum in a photo shoot and grabbing her boobs. #WILD

Source:http://diamondodey..com/2013/10/rihanna-in-bedroom-mood-with-her.html?m=1

Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by Grendel(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by NnamdiN: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Is this enough to make her a lesbian Fvcking bloggers. Smh

When a new trend starts, they will all abandon blogging.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by Ruq: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
hey OP I have something for your pain.
but you fine ooh OP but anyway.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by Luxiana19(f): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by nrdgeek: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Closet lesbian
Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by Castos(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
what's wrong with u flashy bloggers! get a life girl or come and marry me if you need a better attention.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by ShadSmoke: 5:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Or may be shez a tranny lover
Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2013
Rihanna lyke Prick pass
Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by demelza: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2013
I see nothing wrong in those pix.
Girls take these kind of pix, it does not make them lesbians.
Blogging is not by force.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by DJda63(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2013
NnamdiN: Is this enough to make her a lesbian Fvcking bloggers. Smh

When a new trend starts, they will all abandon blogging.
But she is
Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by viroblaze: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2013
Make your research well, you'll know she is... Bad belle people grin

demelza: I see nothing wrong in those pix.
Girls take these kind of pix, it does not make them lesbians.
Blogging is not by force.
Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by fr3do(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2013
ShadSmoke: Or may be shez a tranny lover

U mumu pass the op.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by shaneroberts26: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2013
Op,i bin wan curse u but ur beauty made me change my mind.Infact,sorry for even havin had dat as a thought.I must be stupid. cheesy
Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by UkwuNnu(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2013
Everyone now forming blogger sha.

Meanwhile, Op i like your pix except the nose sha o
Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wow! undecided
Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by ShadSmoke: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
fr3do:

U mumu pass the op.

Hey What?? I just spit that shit...... I dnt knw if shez really a Tranny lover or not
Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by feARless1(f): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
shaneroberts26: Op,i bin wan curse u but ur beauty made me change my mind.Infact,sorry for even havin had dat as a thought.I must be stupid. cheesy
grin grin
Re: Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures by ShadSmoke: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
ShadSmoke disses Mariah Carey, Britney Spears,
Justin Bieber, Jeniffer Lopez, Rick Ross, Paris Hilton
and many more {MEGA DISS}

Download it from here:

=> www.naijacollabo.com/download/166

(1) (Reply)

Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released / Susan Peters Celebrates 38th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.