Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Starting A Building Construction Company - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Starting A Building Construction Company (1095 Views)

Check Out This Property 1plot Of Land And A Building Inside See Details. / JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) / Get your Architecture designs and Building construction services,cost is almost Free,view our design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Building Construction Company by traeces(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
I don't have any serious technical expertise in building but am looking at running a construction company whose specialty will be property development.
I need you my respectable and very knowledgeable nairalanders in this section of the forum to please educate and advice me particularly on what professionals I can't do without.
This is pertinent since at the onset, I plan to keep my operational costs as low as possible hence I can't go ahead to hire an architech, civil engineer, quantity surveyor, lawyer, accountant, etc all at once.
Re: Starting A Building Construction Company by traeces(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Professionals on property session please respond to me I beg.
Re: Starting A Building Construction Company by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2013
I am not sure about what and who to employ, but i think just as you have mentioned property development, i think you should look at getting yourself equipped with some professional project management training, this will help you on the Long run as to know what are needed and the basic concepts of running building projects/construction related issues
Re: Starting A Building Construction Company by traeces(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thanks eddiebruk for your inputs. I however do not plan to work in the business. I only hope to run and I've got some business managment skill and plans. What I need to know is what professional to work with that can adequately take care of the technical side from designing to supervision to securing approvals to procurements, etc.
So others pls respond. Thanks again.
Re: Starting A Building Construction Company by traeces(m): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2013
Re: Starting A Building Construction Company by phemmy88(m): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2013
Wat u need first should b a quantity surveyor. He 'll be able to guide u and minimize ur cost/expenditure to d bearest level... Getting ur drawings and approval should'nt b a problem.., though dats d work of an Architect...
Re: Starting A Building Construction Company by traeces(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Thanks very much oga phemmy, Sending you a mail right away.

(1) (Reply)

Bungalow Of 2nos 2 Bedroom Flat 4sale@ogudu For 8.5m / Distress Sale: A 5-bedroom Detached Duplex At Opic, Isheri With C Of O -40m / Three Plots Of Land Is Available For Sale Around Dei-dei In Abuja (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.