Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

My Husband Once Said I Didn't Kiss A Man Well In A Movie - Actress Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Once Said I Didn't Kiss A Man Well In A Movie - Actress Mercy Aigbe (681 Views)

Famous Hausa Movie Actress ' Aisha Dan Kano Dies At 37 / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo / Yoruba Movie Actress, Wunmi Yetunde, Arrested For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Once Said I Didn't Kiss A Man Well In A Movie - Actress Mercy Aigbe by Onwe101(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
Personally I wouldn't date not to talk of marrying an
actress or let's just say any female celebrity. You
know why? I can't stand the movie romance because
I am a very jealous person.
But on the contrary of my kind of person, the
husband to Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe seems to
be enjoying his wife's movies to the extent that he
had to query her for not kissing a man properly in a
movie.
In a recent interview she had, the actress said:
I don't think he cares, because he knows it’s a
make-believe sort of thing. There was even a
film that I’m supposed to kiss somebody, and
when he watched the film he told me that I did
not do it well. He said it was not done
professionally. The only thing I cannot do is to
act nude source http://upnaija.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=19235

Re: My Husband Once Said I Didn't Kiss A Man Well In A Movie - Actress Mercy Aigbe by marymarcel009: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nd hw does it change d price of GARRI in d mkt

(1) (Reply)

Pa Kasumu’s Colleagues At War Over N600,000 Donation As Actor Battles To Survive / New Stunning Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji / Check Out Peter Okoye’s Traditional Wedding Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.