Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets (9269 Views)

Nigerian/ghanian Churches In Silicon Valley? / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Lies, Lies, all Lies in the name of God.
There is somebody here God says you will be
the first to own a mansion in your family, if
you are the one shout a loud amen. Carry 5k,
drop it at the altar and try the God of this
ministry.
The month of October, carry
N10,110.10kobo run to the altar and drop it.
God says before the end of October a
stranger will dash you car, build you house,
give you money...
Your uncle is responsible for your not having
job, your mates are working but you, nothing.
You will bring 50k and sand from your
Father's house, and honey, with sugar cane,
Let me break the curse.
Pastor: you were sick last month
member: Yes daddy
Pastor: it is because you have not paid your
tithe in 6months, that is Why you are sick
Pastor walks to a neatly dressed dude in the
congregation and greets hello Sir, God says
he will bless you, You will buy us a 250kva
generator after that contracts will embarrass
you. Shout amen somebody.
SCHEMERS operating with God's name.
Please let's be careful.
Share your experience and save a brother
from being duped
Generate your own list...
But watch out for these and much more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by christianauba(f): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Its true oooooooooo be wise brethren!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Omexonomy: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Post ur own And leave. nobody should insult pastors here
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
If you find yourself in such places, Please carry your Bible and walk away
Pastor:God says you should buy salt, 5 fresh eggs, for breaking the curse that is keeping you from getting married. He said you should add to it 2 Aiwa speakers, 10plastic chairs,

member: OK Sir

Pastor: how old are you Sister
member: I am 35

Pastor: God said you should also bring N35,000 every month for 6 months.
member: Sir I don't have money

Pastor: If you don't have money, Borrow!

Please don't give names. Just add to list of ungodly practices by these Prophets that people should watch out for. Practices that Jesus did not teach or do

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by danarchy4(m): 3:50am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2013
Carry your Bible, get up and walk away from such gathering.
No matter the power they may display if God's word is not obeyed, another god(Satan ) is involved Carry your Bible, get up and walk away from such gathering.

items for sale in a church anointed oil that cures all sickness, stickers that chases away Satan, anointed candles that burns away sorrow and drives demons mad, wrist band that saves from accident, Calendar with the face of G.O. and Wife that saves members from armed robbers, apron that saves from sudden death, protection ring and necklace etcetera

Lies and forms of Idolatry, that is what they are.
Even if they worked for somebody, feathers of Turkey tied with red cloth bought from a native doctor had worked for somebody as well.

4 Likes

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Cuche: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
Topgainer: Carry your Bible, get up and walk away from such gathering.
No matter the power they may display if God's word is not obeyed, another god(Satan ) is involved Carry your Bible, get up and walk away from such gathering.

items for sale in a church anointed oil that cures all sickness, stickers that chases away Satan, anointed candles that burns away sorrow and drives demons mad, wrist band that saves from accident, Calendar with the face of G.O. and Wife that saves members from armed robbers, apron that saves from sudden death, protection ring and necklace etcetera

Lies and forms of Idolatry, that is what they are.
Even if they worked for somebody, feathers of Turkey tied with red cloth bought from a native doctor had worked for somebody as well.
a particular church in lagos has this anointed water which they claim solves all (financial breakthrough, diseases like HIV,cancer, ) patronizing the product is it idolatry?
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2013
Idolatry is Idolatry even if it becomes modernized. What it does eventually is take people away from God.

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2013
Carry your Bible and run away from such men. When a man begins to see himself more highly than he ought to, Satan is not far from him.Hello My name is Pastor, Prophet, Evangelist, Bishop, Dr. Saint. Oke a.k.a. the son of Jesus, the Moses of our time, the Elijah of our time, the world known slayer of Satan, the G.O. of World Holiness Commission.

Carry your Bible and run away from such men. When a man begins to see himself more highly than he ought to, Satan is not far from him.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2013
Wen most pple re lookin 4 fast miracles wat do u expect..pple no longer want to labour in prayer n many re impatient ..if ah should come across a church dat pays 4 prayers n miracles ah dont blame d pastors but d members because is it not d same God u both re servin so y dont u pray urself n have faith dat God will answer ....d various ministries lyk teachin ,prophetic ,healing n d others were given to d pastor freely dat's if it's even 4rm God 4 d edification of d church,perfectin of d saints n work of d ministry not 4 money purposes..God can use anybody just make urself available ...some pple prefer to give a pastor money 4 miracle dan to pray on deir own n sow faith seed ..if nobody patronize dem dey will run out of bisnes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2013
Pastor: is this your first day in this mission
Member: Yes Sir.

Pastor: God said I should give you assignment, you must not miss service in this Church for 2 years, every Sunday we need to anoint your head for 2 years because enemies are after you.
Member: But Sir, I have a Church and I am a worker there.

Pastor: I have told you the assignment from God, if you like obey. Last week I gave somebody assignment, he disobeyed and he died, his blood is upon his head
Member: I don't want to die, I will do the assignment.

Next Sunday
Pastor to the member: Join a department in this Church
LIES Lies. using God's name
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by tpia5: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2013
Elantracey: Wen most pple re lookin 4 fast miracles wat do u expect..pple no longer want to labour in prayer n many re impatient ..if ah should come across a church dat pays 4 prayers n miracles ah dont blame d pastors but d members because is it not d same God u both re servin so y dont u pray urself n have faith dat God will answer ....d various ministries lyk teachin ,prophetic ,healing n d others were given to d pastor freely dat's if it's even 4rm God 4 d edification of d church,perfectin of d saints n work of d ministry not 4 money purposes..God can use anybody just make urself available ...some pple prefer to give a pastor money 4 miracle dan to pray on deir own n sow faith seed ..if nobody patronize dem dey will run out of bisnes

Eod.
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pastor: Brother there is a wizard living close to you that wants all your family members dead
Brother: exclaims in shock
Pastor: Bring me stone and a bottle of Eva water for prayers
Brother returns with a stone and a purchased bottled water
Pastor lifts the water and waves his right hand (which has the power Golden Ring on one of the fingers) over the bottle, speaks some stereotyped words he uses for miracle and returns the water.

Pastor: Brother when you get home, all members of your household should drink this water by 12midnight. Keep the stone in a safe corner of your house

If you find yourself in such places, run away. Families have been initiated into all manner of things by these unbiblical teachers and pastors
Run

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Prophet: God says everybody in this Church should carry money run to the altar, drop it, make sure you touch the oil and anoint yourself. I hear it from my right ear, 70 of 'you' before the end of this month of October money will miraculously enter your bank account, money will touch your hands, it will just appear by miracle.

Prophet: God says 30 persons here will be giving us 100k monthly as covenant seeds, come out and touch the oil. Last year a brother came and told us he will be giving us 50k monthly when I called for covenant seed. Today he is getting Oil Contracts from Federal Government; he is a big boy driving a car of N25m and building Mansions all over the world.

This is not the way of Jesus. It is not the message of Jesus. Read your Bible and don't fall for trick stars.
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Member A: rat entered my kitchen yesterday
Pastor: It is a witch, it came to steal your destiny. You will do 3days fasting in the Church.
Member: I can't go to work?
Pastor: Yes, you have to do the fasting in the Church
Member: I can't fast for 3 days.
Pastor: Pay N 150k to Sister Bola/her warriors, she will do the prayer for you...

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by engrtee(f): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Avoid op
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
@engrtee
If you find yourself under such a Pastor, Run......Run......
Jesus described in the Bible was not a trickster....
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
A Nigerian Prophet had made a young lady vomit a key supposed to have been used to lock her in the Spirit world. The reason for her not having a good job, husband, etc.
Members of the Church were perplexed by the feat as the looked in amazement. Suddenly, the prophet ordered everybody to submit all the cash in his/her possession. He also asked those that don't have to bring theirs before 12 noon the next day. According to him, the Lord whose power they've witnessed will provide all of the sowers with a Car within one week capping it with the statement 'If I be a man of God'
Months has passed 99.9% of the artisans and market women who make up the congregation are yet to see the Lord's promised cars. Meanwhile, the prophetic Prophet has been blessed with 2 assorted 2013 model cars

Consider this carefully and avoid these conmen
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by kevoh(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Topgainer: Member A: rat entered my kitchen yesterday
Pastor: It is a witch, it came to steal your destiny. You will do 3days fasting in the Church.
Member: I can't go to work?
Pastor: Yes, you have to do the fasting in the Church
Member: I can't fast for 3 days.
Pastor: Pay N 150k to Sister Bola/her warriors, she will do the prayer for you...

grin grin grin grin grin

Topgainer: Pastor: is this your first day in this mission
Member: Yes Sir.
Pastor: God said I should give you assignment, you must not miss service in this Church for 2 years, every Sunday we need to anoint your head for 2 years because enemies are after you.
Member: But Sir, I have a Church and I am a worker there.
Pastor: I have told you the assignment from God, if you like obey. Last week I gave somebody assignment, he disobeyed and he died, his blood is upon his head
Member: I don't want to die, I will do the assignment.
Next Sunday
Pastor to the member: Join a department in this Church
LIES Lies. using God's name

I can relate to this. I know one or two people who have fallen for this particular trick.

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Gudiza(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Topgainer: According to him, the Lord whose power they've witnessed will provide all of the sowers with a Car within one week capping it with the statement 'If I be a man of God' ......Months has passed 99.9% of the artisans and market women who make up the congregation are yet to see the Lord's promised cars. Meanwhile, the prophetic Prophet has been blessed with 2 assorted 2013 model cars

grin grin grin grin grin
I'm familiar with that phrase & very well know this man from his cable channel ONLY 'cos my folks wouldn't just not let one rest with TV.
To them I always say, "safe journey" as that's what it really is. In no time they'll be back to hop onto another MOG like an addiction. I have seen it all. SMGDH undecided
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Gudiza:
grin grin grin grin grin
I'm familiar with that phrase & very well know this man from his cable channel ONLY 'cos my folks wouldn't just not let one rest with TV.
To them I always say, "safe journey" as that's what it really is. In no time they'll be back to hop onto another MOG like an addiction. I have seen it all. SMGDH undecided
These days, It is not anybody that comes dressed in suit saying God bless you, Jesus is Lord and My name is Pastor that is truely pastor
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Yet another trick

Prophet: Yesterday I was with the President, I went to pray for him. I am just coming back from Abuja. Day before yesterday, I was in the house of the Senate President, today again some governors want to see me.
I give you 7days, you will stand before the President. Say your Amen very loud, I am not talking to everybody, the person I am talking to should carry 7 thousand run to the altar, drop it there.
Madam, yes, you that is looking at me don't you have 7thousand. Stand up, some people want to kill you and your husband, and I am saying people should drop money at the altar and you are sitting down there
Madam Visitor : Yesterday, as my Husband was coming back from work a Keke rammed into his car.
Prophet: thatz what am saying, Accident. As I look at you, I see accident around you. Tell your husband to see me tomorrow meanwhile go and drop 7 thousand at the altar.

Allow me to Father you and your life will never remain the same. In this commission, miracle is like drinking water
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2014
The Madam Visitor arrives home
and informs her husband that that small crash on his car was an assassination attempt. And she tries to convince her husband to go and see the prophet. Darling, I saw plenty miracles, the man is powerful that is why he is regular at Aso Rock and all the Governors consult him.
Mr. Visitor(Husband): But how do you know the President and Governors consult him
Madam Visitor: He said so, that he just arrived from Abuja yesterday
Mr. Visitor: Okay, I will go to see the Pastor but I don't like this at all

Prophet: Oga your car is fine, is it 2014model
Mr. Visitor: Ignores the Prophet but quickly remarks "my wife said you wanted to see me"
Prophet: You see, Mr. Man, I am a genuine man of God. I give Prophecy and Solutions, I told your wife that I saw her husband involved in an accident and I needed to discuss the solution with you man to man. I am here to help but if you don't want you can go and die
Mr. Visitor: Sir, what is the Solution

Prophet[to cut the long story] : You will have to give this your car to me or anyother Pastor of your choice. Do not give your car to any Prophet who has not been tested
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by edogho(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
laugh wan kill me. thank mi stars i was born smart.

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
edogho: laugh wan kill me. thank mi stars i was born smart.
It sounds funny, but it is happening all over the place. And many have fallen the mugus
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Olusanya333(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
I believe in Miracles,sign nd wonders. But there is a way Jesus nd d Apostles does d miracle dey only say d word once nd nt repeat twice or more.Besides, If i see a prophet of God i know one nd if u walk on sea nd ur Teaching contradict d Scripture i will leave ur church immediately. Its lyk a man of God dat told me smthng He said "I'm a man of God" i was just wandering.
There are ways of detecting a false prophet
-The Word
-The Fruit nd not d gift(u can hv fake gift nd nt fruit)
-Ways of doing miracles(No repetition of comand "Go,go,go,go(4x)". No slapping,No opposite touch"
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by nora544: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
When you read it is is like a joke but I know it is tru and that is what makes me angry because this pastors are a disgrace for christianity.

the same is when a pastor who want to build a bigger church make a difference between a person who can give much money and a person who will give her last kobo that he can build the church.

This with the pastors and president is very good hear it a little bit different!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 1:10am On Aug 10, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1846893/received-power-god-solve-all
Jesus said 'all power in heaven and on earth have been given to me'. He had said earlier to his true followers that in the world you will have troubles but be of good cheer, 'I have overcome the world'. He never denied his ability to solve all problems facing humans nevertheless he said my yolk is easy and my burden light. The bible makes it clear that true Rest is prepared for God's faithful Children and it is beyond this present life on earth.
For this reason every bride of Christ says Come quickly Lord
But here we have Prophets who come with powers from god to make everything alright for anybody who will call them Daddy and allow them to be fathers over his lives. Repentance is never an issue because it doesn't appear to be a demand by the gods that gave powers to these generation of prophets
What's the actual mission of these Prophets?
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by HirstMOG(m): 5:48am On Oct 21, 2014
Topgainer:
If you find yourself in such places, Please carry your Bible and walk away
Pastor:God says you should buy salt, 5 fresh eggs, for breaking the curse that is keeping you from getting married. He said you should add to it 2 Aiwa speakers, 10plastic chairs,

member: OK Sir

Pastor: how old are you Sister
member: I am 35

Pastor: God said you should also bring N35,000 every month for 6 months.
member: Sir I don't have money

Pastor: If you don't have money, Borrow!

Please don't give names. Just add to list of ungodly practices by these Prophets that people should watch out for. Practices that Jesus did not teach or do

If na only u 1st waka com mak only u still waka go,but if na person invite u,only u fit still waka go n mak sure u depart from that person!!
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Ayowumie(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
nora544:
When you read it is is like a joke but I know it is tru and that is what makes me angry because this pastors are a disgrace for christianity.

May God have mercy!!!
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
The Bible says 'do not consult a medium'
Lev 19:21
Who is a medium? I'll recall the drama in one of the supposed Christian Channels in Strong decoder
Prophet Ministering to middle aged woman
Who are you?
What have you done to this lady?
Oya fire on your leg and hands, all over your body. I am her stepmother, I have said Nwakaego will not marry, she is a stupid girl. I am not alone, Ajaku prepared the charm.
Okay, I summon the Spirit of Ajaku, appear by fire, fire, fire...
Who are you? Ajaku the son of Agumba, why are you disturbing me, don't you know I am already dead.
Prophet: Oya Ajaku untie this lady bring back all her children quick.
Ajaku: I didn't tie her all alone the grandmother is a witch
Prophet: Fire, Fire, Fire all over, I summon the Spirit of her grandmother, say appear
Church Auditorium : Appear re-echoed
Grandmother: Chei, this fire is too much, Why are you disturbing me you this small boy don't you know I am 100 years old?
Prophet: fire all over, I paralyze your left-hand, what have you done to this lady. Your time in this body has expired, die in jesus name
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by idumuose(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tears are dropping from my eyes because of laughter.I can testify that topgainer is keeping
abreast of what's happening in the church.Some children of God are very gullible.

One of my friends wanted 2 travel to america,his flight money was ready but he didn't have visa.
He approached his pastor and narrated his problem.his pastor said,"that visa will come but you will
First of all sow your flight money into the ministry"
His sowed the money into the ministry and that action ended his dream to travel to america.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waging A Bet Against An Impossible Statistical Odd / How Many Times Did God Create The World In Genesis? / 2012 Warning - Message From The Blessed Mother(CATHOLICS PLS READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.