Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets (9270 Views)

Nigerian/ghanian Churches In Silicon Valley? / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2014
idumuose:
Tears are dropping from my eyes because of laughter.I can testify that topgainer is keeping
abreast of what's happening in the church.Some children of God are very gullible.

One of my friends wanted 2 travel to america,his flight money was ready but he didn't have visa.
He approached his pastor and narrated his problem.his pastor said,"that visa will come but you will
First of all sow your flight money into the ministry"
His sowed the money into the ministry and that action ended his dream to travel to america.
You wouldn't be amazed that some persons will still fall for any of the exposed tricks today especially running to the altar with some thousands with a promise of millions mysteriously deposited in their bank accounts this week, in return
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kingdom Solution Ministries Inc( a.k.a Fire Arena). Prophet and Pastor Mrs.
Counseling days: Mon - Fri
To see man of God one on one Wed 9 am - 4 pm
Consultation fee N1000
Come with sand from your Father's compound for breakthrough prayers, also come with a bottle of water
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by ladon1: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Its so disheartning how so many churches in Nigeria are filled with false and quacked preachers. Its a resemblace of the state of the jewish nation in the days of jeremaiah.
Imagine going to church all the way from isolo to oregun on a sunday hoping to be edified and what the pastors climb the pulpit to preach is how to do business.
Churches in Nigeria had now turn into a place of manchadise and because people no longer endure sound doctrine, it makes the people so easy to deceive.
No wonder sin is abounding every where with too many half baked christians
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Emperor4God(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
[size=14pt]AVOID WINNERS CHAPEL
[/size]
Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

WINNERS CHAPEL ILLORIN HAS PYRAMID IN FRONT

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL

REASONS http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Emperor4God:
[size=14pt]AVOID WINNERS CHAPEL
[/size]
Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan

The designs may not matter but I feared the attitude and goals of the mission has a different gospel from what Jesus taught. Oyedepo is not my standard for what Jesus looks like in his present state. He is not the same Oyedepo that wrote wonderful Christian books. I do not want to believe he has been practicing some form of occultism and incantations all along . Of late, much careless, arrogant talks/actions have been credited to him
A message centered on money, finances and sow seed as you never sown before to get rich quick is not The Gospel. So I'd rather AVOID WINNERS CHAPEL

2 Likes

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
ladon1:
Its so disheartning how so many churches in Nigeria are filled with false and quacked preachers. Its a resemblace of the state of the jewish nation in the days of jeremaiah.
Imagine going to church all the way from isolo to oregun on a sunday hoping to be edified and what the pastors climb the pulpit to preach is how to do business.
Churches in Nigeria had now turn into a place of manchadise and because people no longer endure sound doctrine, it makes the people so easy to deceive.
No wonder sin is abounding every where with too many half baked christians

The Bible says that because Lawlessness will abound the love of many for God will grow cold. False Prophets are not only milking the gullible( who walked into their den) dry but they are also turning the hearts of many Christians to idolatrous practices
Others are discouraged by the seemingly delay in God's disapproval of the lawlessness and had resorted to questioning the existence of God
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Paid TV Commercial
Hello my name is SNR PROPHET (Dr) Talknado. Senior Prophet in-charge of Global Liberation Jesus Deliverance Ministries international. I want to specially invite you to Lagos Night of Miracles, god has given me a mandate to solve all your problems, I will minister to you one on one and all your troubles you remember no more. Are you looking for husband, financial turnaround, deliverance from spirit husband, spirit wife, academic success, breaking of family curses, to get your dream car, dream house, business open doors? jehovah -talknado will do it for you
Join me on Friday, 9pm - Dawn

He claps his hands displaying power ring and says praise da lord hallelujah. Watch this clip
The clip shows Talknado call out a middle aged woman, "Woman come, you have a spirit in you that is responsible for all your troubles, come, come". He places his left hand on her head, twists the head backward, repeats it two more times by which time the power enters.
He shouts on the woman, "speak out, who are you? What are you doing in her body, what have you done to her body, put the mic in her mouth" the woman is not responding well, again goes Talknado to her head with the power ringed hand, fire on your head, fire on your hand, fire all over your body.
Talknado turns to the congregation and retorts, "we ask you to sow seeds you refuse, Tithe you won't pay, offerings you come out here with just a thousand naira, and you want god to fight your battles" To all of you who have been sowing seeds in this commission, I decree all your ENEMIES die today. If I be a man of god, I say all your ENEMIES die by FIRE today
Now carry carry money in your hand raise it up, If I were you I will carry good money. Talknado raises some mint naira notes himself and says, every Enemy of my life as I drop this money on the altar, die die die. It does not matter if the enemy is your Father. Some people here you enemy is your Dad

Welcome back, join me at Lagos Night of PROPHECY and SOLUTIONS this Friday and your problems will be over
Cont'd
This episode looks more like extracts from the practice of metaphysical 7th book of Moses than the Gospel of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Hypothetic names like Apostle Prophet Dr. Wisdom Mark Elijah or Bishop ChrisDaniel Moses;
the General Overseer and Senior Prophet of Emewoya Ministries International incorporated is 99.9% likely to be a member of the gang of talknado sorcerers.
Stay away from such men

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by oluwasheun94(m): 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
SUCH A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by jauntty: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2017
I know of one Pst Chris Okafor of Liberation Ministry in Lagos that you can spend over 100 thousand naira before you can see him.

I once attend his church to go and watch this conman fool his gullible followers..... Mehn, he is good at his tricks.

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
jauntty:
I know of one Pst Chris Okafor of Liberation Ministry in Lagos that you can spend over 100 thousand naira before you can see him.

I once attend his church to go and watch this conman fool his gullible followers..... Mehn, he is good at his tricks.
You mean His Holiness Prophetic Rev. talknado Okafor that can make tortoise appear in a nylon of sand all for show of power and 'salvation' of souls. Who knows he may be going to Jordan to baptize his mother like his Abuja based counterpart. There is another talknado Kingsley at Aba Abia State whose charges are varied, a big catch is hypnotized to empty his bank account for special prayers while the commoner pays between 2000-10000 naira for counseling and prophecy, not forgetting that his thugs may collect a separate 1000 naira for easy access. Coincidentally, both men were led into this business (trained) by one Bishop Isaac of a certain Illumination Assembly.
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Papa: Goodevening my Listeners, My name is Prophet Ebube NwaJesus Okunerere Moses, I am the Senior Pastor of Word Solution Liberation Blessing Ministries located at number 6 Ebube NwaJesus drive opposite Conoil, Okota.
Moderator: Papa can you tell us about the Night of Wonders and Solution your Church is organizing every Last Friday of the month.
Papa: (jams his hand) I tell you, it's gonna be awesome. Whatever your problems are the god of Ebube NwaJesus will solve it. Come with the names of your family members in bondage and your prayer request, bring a white handkerchief, a bottle of Eva water, soil from your gate and a stone -pebble. (claps) It is gonno be awesome because power, anointing and solutions will come your way. 10:00 pm till dawn and your life shall never remain the same. I will be ministering alongside my Brothers Apostle Stephanie Daniella Otongo all the way from Edo State and Prophet WisdomPower Etuk from Ikot -Abasi. (claps) It's gonno be awesome.
Invite your friends and family. See you there, god bless you.

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Gravas(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Too many fake pastors these days.
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Gravas:
Too many fake pastors these days.
Very many
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by analice107: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Topgainer:
If you find yourself in such places, Please carry your Bible and walk away
Pastor:God says you should buy salt, 5 fresh eggs, for breaking the curse that is keeping you from getting married. He said you should add to it 2 Aiwa speakers, 10plastic chairs,

member: OK Sir

Pastor: how old are you Sister
member: I am 35

Pastor: God said you should also bring N35,000 every month for 6 months.
member: Sir I don't have money

Pastor: If you don't have money, Borrow!

Please don't give names. Just add to list of ungodly practices by these Prophets that people should watch out for. Practices that Jesus did not teach or do
My dear, some people don't believe that these things really happed. Funny enough, the category of people you find going to these prophets is baffling. Could be that when it comes to religion people go dumb or they are hypnotized?

Everything you mentioned happens in a church close to my house.

One Sunday, i was returning from church when i met a group of people, my neighbours trying to extradite a certain man from the Church. What happened? He was told he was under a curse by his Prophet and needed to be free, he was told to by three raw native eggs and bring to Church, he did.

After the so called deliverance, he was asked to go out and break the eggs chanting some words, he did. Only, he did it in front of someone's gate. He was seen doing it and alarm was raisedand everyone came out. God saved him that day.
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Ranchhoddas: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Topgainer:

You mean His Holiness Prophetic Rev. talknado Okafor that can make tortoise appear in a nylon of sand all for show of power and 'salvation' of souls. Who knows he may be going to Jordan to baptize his mother like his Abuja based counterpart. There is another talknado Kingsley at Aba Abia State whose charges are varied, a big catch is hypnotized to empty his bank account for special prayers while the commoner pays between 2000-10000 naira for counseling and prophecy, not forgetting that his thugs may collect a separate 1000 naira for easy access. Coincidentally, both men were led into this business (trained) by one Bishop Isaac of a certain Illumination Assembly.
Isaac Idahosa?
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Gravas(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Topgainer:

Very many
You have done a very good job. Kudos. I always feel sad about the gullible minds following these false pastors.
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Niflheim(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
@op,

These pastors tell you that if a woman is barren, she should come for "special midnight deliverance" at pastors house!!!

"Special midnight deliverance", is a synonym for ANAL INSEMINATION!!!

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Blackfire(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
analice107:

My dear, some people don't believe that these things really happed. Funny enough, the category of people you find going to these prophets is baffling. Could be that when it comes to religion people go dumb or they are hypnotized?

Everything you mentioned happens in a church close to my house.

One Sunday, i was returning from church when i met a group of people, my neighbours trying to extradite a certain man from the Church. What happened? He was told he was under a curse by his Prophet and needed to be free, he was told to by three raw native eggs and bring to Church, he did.

After the so called deliverance, he was asked to go out and break the eggs chanting some words, he did. Only, he did it in front of someone's gate. He was seen doing it and alarm was raisedand everyone came out. God saved him that day.

good day sweetheart, I just came back from onitsha...

How was your day going.
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by analice107: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Blackfire:

good day sweetheart, I just came back from onitsha...

How was your day going.
Am fine dear. How was your trip?
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Blackfire(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
analice107:

Am fine dear. How was your trip?

Good, maybe I will go back before month end to bring my new machine (motorcycle) the igbo type to Ibadan, the road leading to my house have damaged my pangolo car...

My uncle was really angry when he ask me for those names,and I told him the people involved chickened out.

I **** u
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by BlueAngel444: 3:20am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by petra1(m): 5:36am On Sep 07, 2017
Hmmm.......
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Janeyinspires(f): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2017
Op,like you've been going round and keeping tabs on them.

A former colleagues's hubby was approached by one of them and he was told a relative has buried a cow in the village to hinder his progress.Dude was asked to get 7 cows to counter the 1 cow buried.
Funny,they asked for the money so they could go get them.

They will do everything to make sure they instil fear into you,to make them do their bidding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by 1Sharon(f): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2017
Blackfire:

Good, maybe I will go back before month end to bring my new machine (motorcycle) the igbo type to Ibadan, the road leading to my house have damaged my pangolo car...

My uncle was really angry when he ask me for those names,and I told him the people involved chickened out.

I **** u

We gave you two names!
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by analice107: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Blackfire:

I **** u
Hahahahahahahhahaha. See how people are? Only noise making. I wasn't even serious about their names taken to Okija, i just wanted to see their reactions and I saw the Chickens which they truly are.
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by hopefulLandlord: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

We gave you two names!

they're simply a bunch of comedians

it appears his fictional uncle was asking only for your and my names lol
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by 1Sharon(f): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahhahaha. See how people are? Only noise making. I wasn't even serious about their names taken to Okija, i just wanted to see their reactions and I saw the Chickens which they truly are.

Lies. Two ppl gave their names so what are you saying?
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by adepeter2027(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
analice:

Hopefullandlord, did you read this gigantic lie?
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by adepeter2027(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Blackfire:

I **** u
Aswear, you are ọmọ àlè oniro
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by adepeter2027(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kaiiiii

People Dae lie Sha.

Some lies can cause accident
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by hopefulLandlord: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

Hopefullandlord, did you read this gigantic lie?
its obvious they're now lying to themselves rather than admitting their scare tactics failed woefully, this makes me to start thinking those two people and 4evergod were in it together, just a thought

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does The Resurrection Of Christ Signify To You As A Christian? / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? / Nigerian Churches And The Culture Of Extreme Exploitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.